Beaner family values

>Mom, 20, and boyfriend, 21, 'strangled their newborn son to death in hospital just hours after his birth as they confess they didn't want the child'

A trend? A new form of late-term abortion? Beaners—always on the cutting edge OB-GYN.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7271107/Mom-20-boyfriend-21-charged-newborn-son-strangled-death-hospital.html

Attached: 16327380-7271107-image-a-64_1563761622925.jpg (634x357, 42K)

Christ they both look 40.

this is just a british version of stealing your child and harvesting the organs.
hope those beaners were paid very little.

>21

just lmao

a moustache goes a long way. much manlier than a patchy curly beard.

Aye Chihuahua let them all in yesterday dios mio

>20 and 21

LIES!!!!

Those illegal spics are clearly using take stolen identities.

>20
>21
This what having sex since 13 does to you

Some of us don't have nigger pets to burn our babies alive for us.

Attached: 6-Month-Old La Boy Was Kidnapped, Burned to Death and Found Near Railroad Tracks.png (640x360, 463K)

Jeezus. The dude easily looks like hes in his mid 30s but hes only 21? The woman looks like she's at least 30.

While I feel really bad for the baby, even if it is a symbol of ethnic replacement of whites, I hope this also signals a change in the attitudes spics have about having children. Maybe spics are starting to be less apt to shit out half a dozen kids per couple.

Probably a pipe dream but Ill allow myself the hope.

Those are methheads righ, seen many young people with those spots on their faces latetly.

Look at South America pop numbers.
Mexico and brazil are outliers and not the norm

They are the shit

Doing the jobs white people won't do.

Any only leafs see way more Mexicans around in the past few days? I'm in Toronto and the last three days I can't get away from Spanish, never had been like this

wasnt this the humane thing to do? imagine they thought the baby would go straight to heaven instead of living in filthy and misery with them for the next 11 years, before it runs away.

>21
Kek

Checked and kek'd

Attached: 1563552712705.jpg (125x118, 3K)

I'd say yes, they definitely look like meth heads. Though young people can have spots on their faces and not be meth heads too.

>21

Bruh.

>Of course they're in the US

Get these vermin out of the fucking country

Attached: _20180823_182655.jpg (367x356, 25K)

They are mossad agents

mom 25
dad 34

She cute. They can make more.

>subhumans terminating their own offspring

Based. This needs to happen more often

who cares?

they are conservative and most importantly INCREDIBLY CHEAP

pizzaface detected