INDIA MOON LANDING

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-49032603
India has launched its own moons rocket! This will be the first manned mission to land on the moons south pole and will be lead by a woman.
GOOD LUCK INDIANONS!!!!

Attached: _107973398_mediaitem107973397.jpg (624x415, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/07/21/moon-covered-human-poo-10435708/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying its even possible

Attached: 1557692907129.jpg (258x245, 23K)

Poon

>manned mission
It's not.

yeah the mortality rate is going to be immense

Attached: indian engineering.jpg (470x350, 66K)

>me before the flat earthers and moon conspiracy faggots arrive

Attached: 1563293088261.jpg (406x400, 54K)

Based poos shitting up the cosmos

DESIGNATED SATELLITE

Do Indians poo directly into space? How will they wipe their ass?

>It'll be led by WOMEN
>... the project director and the mission director... on an unmanned mission
Lel these days those are literally appointed positions for the media to jerk off to
Still.
Go India go!

Attached: 0708E034-CE83-4EC9-A904-5ABA82E5F168.jpg (962x724, 146K)

163 days before INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020

Better hurry up shitterfaggots

It was reported that the ecstatic women were scientists and the photograph challenged the stereotype that rocket science in India was a male preserve.
Isro later clarified that the celebrating women were administrative staff, but it went on to add that there indeed were several women scientists who had worked on the mission and were in the control room at the time of the launch."

Huh, well I'm not seeing women in the clean room working on this gorgeous probe.

Attached: 8780B7C2-471F-4061-8927-DED29094439D.jpg (624x416, 304K)

Sorry but nasa DESTROYED the technology to go to the moon back then.
It is pure coincidence
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJq-c8wQ5vE

>manned mission
wot?

poos are such liars. The thing will blow up, I guarantee it.

will gain superpower status by building moon toilet.

street shitting will be minimal as shitters can aim upwards and lower gravity will just carry it into space.

add that to your turd maps burgers

Anyone el
se feel this?

>be India
>terraform the moon with poo

Attached: shit_moon.png (1024x1024, 1.68M)

women are not existent in engineering in india we had class of 40 out of which only 5 were female, but we have quotas for women and minority in all field and they don't even take advantage of that

we need to prevent idiots from trying to conquer space, they leave space debris that restricts future travel and exploration, we need a big 3 nation space summit, only USA, Russia and China can explore space, everyone else needs to ride along to preserve the space environment for future generations

GOD DAMNIT THEY ARE GOING TO SHIT ON THE MOONS SURFACE

>This will be the first manned mission to land on the moons south pol
It's unmanned you faggot.

Exactly. and unlike I think that's a good thing, and part of the reason why India was able to attain superpower status. So be proud India your country has had it hard

that angle makes it look like one of those mulit arm gods

Attached: multi arm.jpg (866x1390, 265K)

Attached: poojeet-rocket.jpg (624x760, 76K)

They don’t wipe their asses on earth

manual scavenging

>inb4 Indians seed the Moon with E. Coli

Dear leaf, you have asked a valid question but you see space is vacuum so we can not shit directly and it will be fatal to heath but if we will find a loo on moon so that we can shit there.

>your country is known for having the first woman to poo on the moon.
Based.

>loo on the moon
>designated shitting rock
FTFY

India is polluting Earth's orbit with deris and trash (of course) and seriously jeopardizing man ability to even leave this planet in the future. Fuck them.

Coincidence ? I think not.
The moon is covered in human poo

metro.co.uk/2019/07/21/moon-covered-human-poo-10435708/

Lol there is no space, prajeets are dumber than Jews

where are they going to take a shit??

like India's mission is not going to help Nasa for there moon launch. Satellite that Isro launched has radar attached to to scan the water concentration and mapping it as well (This first time this kind of radar has been used).

Kek

Stage one of the mission is to construct a shitting street

It's not manned

forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22-21-21-55-284_com.android.chrome~2.png (1080x1130, 369K)

Just imagine the effects of the vacuum of space on an exposed asshole. The shit will be glorious

in 50 years the entire moon will be brown with poop instead of white.

>mfw that India poster screenshot was true
They're gonna be a super power lads

can't find it now, but there is a strategy paper on this. the proposal suggested to have an exclusive "jobbie bay" on the middle left side of the rocket which holds the crews poos in stasis temporarily after each bowel movement before ejecting the matter safely into the lattacework of space.
God only knows where those poos may come to rest and what complications it might cause for the lifeforms in the immediate region.

I don't like NASA taking that position when our top weapons are space based, how many cray machines does your program have? for the best of all nations like yours should be kept out of space unless coordinated internationally, nothing personal, space is too valuable a resource to risk

they have nukes

Hopefully it won't crash like the Israeli one.
I always support space missions, poo, jew, or anything else.

>This will be the first manned mission
Fake news; this one is unmanned.
Possibility of manned missions in future if this goes well.

>manned mission
You mean womanned mission, right?

SUPERPOWER SOON...

you guys know on the last mission the USA left all of thier poo on the moon right?
So dont let anyone tell you we did not invent the designated shitting craters on the moon.
but keep making indian poo jokes, dont let me stop you

Attached: mdQCXdFzwt-2.png (300x250, 30K)

This. To imply India won't assist NASA at least in terms of data gathered is a pretty ignorant statement to make. I think our nations need to work together with regards to space regardless of who it is.

We need other nations to help us out since the fucking Democrats want to waste all our sheckles on worthless social services.

US is till paying the Russians to take them to space. We don't have any of our own space vehicles for years now.
And it's a good thing.

>manned
No it's not
I had to check. I was surprised because if it was manned it'd be all over the news

>t. indian poo

LOL THIS LEVEL OF C O P E!

Let's go boys!

Attached: 1484176385789.jpg (735x625, 80K)

mfw
>go to the moon
>designate the moon as a shitting street
>moon becomes fertilized
> moon becomes habitable

shitting is the answer to space colonizing.....

kek, this.

That new year's eve will be fun.

Attached: 1551195470251.jpg (720x867, 65K)

>Implying his opinion matters to poos or his Jewish overlords
I think your tendies are ready

This is what triggers the invasion

Get aid for years as a third world country, build nukes at same time, take a load of tech jobs, finally get removed from list of third world countries. Go to space.

Most of population still not using toilets.

In missing something here.

So should we be worried about super poo 2020?

Attached: poo on moon.jpg (1828x1058, 652K)

The search for designated shitting streets.

To boldly go where no man has gone before.

>designated