Fuck...I just checked. He's already started sucking jew cock

And its not even noon yet... *Facepalm

Attached: Trump-latest-mention.jpg (581x369, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=YVzISSXNOPU
nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081
thehill.com/homenews/administration/446387-trump-recognizes-pride-month
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtu.be/3DhlYo-TXDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In case you missed it, here's yesterday mentions...

Attached: trump-today.jpg (580x475, 80K)

tell me, how do you feel about seeing the name "israhell" repeated over and over again ?

And here is all mentions for 2019 up to a couple days ago...

Attached: Israel-Trump-Tweets.jpg (494x4202, 803K)

It's getting really fucking old leaf. This guy needs to get himself under control and take a break from being a kike cock holster...

I only care how the blue check marks are responding.

It's sad as shit. We have two political parties in this country. One is almost entirely white but they do nothing for white people and suck Jewish dick all day . The other are called Democrats.

And...Here's ALL mention of ISRAEL in his tweets upto a couple days ago.

Attached: trump-tweets-israel-all.jpg (1228x4636, 1.8M)

This guy and his Israel bullshit is getting stale. Fuck israel.

>be Trump
>know the media will go against anything you promote
>start shilling for Israel non-stop
>spotlight is on Israel in a way that hasn't happened since they stole the land
>Israel gets btfo

True as a motherfucker user...I just want Israel influence to be thrust into the spotlight. Trump is definately doing this. #MAGA2020 bitches!

Lets see how it plays out over the next week. It's shilling fucking HARD for Israel. Even the normies are noticing...

>let niggers out of prison for no reason because Kim Kardashian told him to
>do nothing for white people
>try to get nigger in another country freed because Kanye West told him to
>everyone slightly right wing gets deplatformed
>say you'll 'look into' it
>talk about israel 24/7
>call everyone an anti-semite
>disavow the people that wait hours to see you speak
>continue to do nothing for white people
Honestly how the fuck can anyone support this kike faggot?

Yeah I'm just being optimistic

I think Trump is trying to get Chuck Schumer and other democrats to his side
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Attached: dualcitizen.jpg (879x881, 188K)

We can hope that this has been his strategy since he got compromised, but even then it's not good. It's just losing less.

Even my friends in the IDF are cringing at this

>ISRAEL
>FIRST

my fucking god you people are absolutely retarded.

This. I was on the Trump train in 2016 when there was hope.

I voted Trump but got Jeb Bush anyway.

Not sure there will be anyone worth anything running in 2020. Might vote Dem to be accelerationist.

Dude could reliever half of the middle east to the kikes and Jow Forums would be coping with excuses about how it is actually a cleaver maneuver to get the Jews too comfortable before the final blow.

Attached: its all so tiresome.gif (534x338, 1.45M)

That's it!! I'm voting d*mocrat now! The shills convinced me!!! Open borders is the way to go!!

>reliever
kek.

>I can't handle that trump is a useless piece of shit that can't keep a single promise so look at this strawman

I already knew he was a shill so I’m more concerned with the MAGApede retards sticking their heads in the sand and still pretending that he’s pretending.

note how he even includes Israel before the U.S.

I really don't know what to say but..
>LITERALLY
>SEETHING

It's like catching your fourteen year old smoking and forcing him to smoke the whole pack, in this case Israel is the cigarettes.

absolute 15D chess

Attached: dingdingdongdong.jpg (235x212, 13K)

And still not enough so stfu

Attached: Trump mohel.jpg (800x480, 181K)

You're missing the point. Probably because you've got a low IQ.

The point is that Trump has opened the borders too. He just virtue signals about wanting to stop it, while doing nothing to actually stop it.

You want Trump to convince the denizens of Jow Forums that he isn't a shit head? Simple. Send troops to close the border.

Not like 50 to take a handful of pictures with the 600 yards of razor wire they laid that won't actually stop anyone. Send troops to the border for real. Seal it off. Put in guard towers and maybe some mines. Start shooting at illegals attempting to invade.

The first time US army bullets cut down a pack of invaders, I will be right back on the Trump train. Until then, he's just Jeb Bush with better rhetoric for controlling idiots.

>"Israel and our country"
literally Israel first lmao

Attached: nytimes.jpg (1908x1146, 220K)

well yah, it's because the jews who created the federal reserve act bankrupted the government in 1933 and roosevelt signed the emergency banking act which dissolved government and the receivers of the debt were the jews who created and invested in the federal reserve.
nothing has changed in over seven decades.
>Jacob Rothschild admits that he's a jew (first minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=YVzISSXNOPU

Attached: roastingchilds.png (632x256, 117K)

“One Term Zion Don”

>Open borders is the way to go!!
It seems you already believe that since his numbers are even worse than Oniggers on the border.

>The first time US army bullets cut down a pack of invaders

This right fucking here...He could stop it if he really wanted to easily but he's dragging his feet and putting on a good show for the kikes. Until he starts having the military shoot invaders, he's lost my vote. This shit is serious anons, our country is being invaded and all he wants to do is talk about israel and promote THEIR interests...

At this point it almost feels as if he is trolling with the Israel mentions.

>Jews subvert via immigration!
>Jews subvert via faggotry!
>ZOG controls the US military!
>Jews are Democrats!
>Zion Don is JEWISH!
But also:
>Trump curbs immigration.
>Trump opposes Faggotry.
>Trump avoids war.
>Trump hates Democrats.
If Trump is a Zionist Jew, why hasn't he opened borders, banned Christianity, promoted faggotry, and worked tirelessly to oppose Democratic advancement?
If you cannot realize there are more than two sides here (Jews, Muzzies, US, Chinks, etc)...
...Please neck yourself for being a propaganda manipulated shill.
Thanks.

Attached: 1563676560156.jpg (766x630, 73K)

He doesnt have to do any of those things directly...The kikes already did it for him...

The truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Attached: dualism_3.jpg (654x2321, 516K)

MOAR JEWJEW CUM

Attached: 5835.jpg (839x655, 32K)

>Be Trump
>Most of Israel's money is going to democrats
>Want some of that money
>Voraciously devour Jewish cock non-stop to convince Israel that democrats are bad for them
>Israel continues to play both sides against the middle by having republicans bend over backward for the opportunity to get money while they funnel money into the campaigns of divisive and overly ambitious liberals
>This retard shills for free and calls it a master plan to destroy Israel

FOR FUCK'S SAKE TRUMP, QUIT FUCKING TWEETING

Trump indeed is quite confusing. One minute he advocates on protecting the U.S and it's culture and works toward the goals, yet then he kisses the bum of israel whom goes against the U.S .. It's a paradox for sure, and confuses my brain.

Why is saying bad things about Israel such a big talking point for Americans? If they talked bad about Hungary or South Korea would anyone give a fuck?

I hate this fucking jew world

Because those other countries don't own america and america's currency.

It's insane isn't it?

>Trump curbs immigration.
Except he hasn't.
>Trump opposes Faggotry.
He's been pushing globohomo all the fucking time
>Trump avoids war.
America is closer than ever to another war in the middle east and regardless of whether or not he's the one to pull the trigger he's put the pieces in place.
>Trump hates Democrats.
Putting on a show for hyper partisan retards.

Kill yourself Parscale shill.

>opposes faggotry
Except he gas a campaign to decriminalize it world wide.....

Don’t worry burgers! When the beaners take over you wont hear about Israel. Of course, OP will be greping president Hernandez’ tweets and moaning about the sucking of Mexican dick. MMGA!

>Curbs immigration.
Stopped by Democrats.
Democrats in Congress make up how many Jews?
>Opposes Faggotry by banning trans military and refusing fagflag.
"But muh globohomo with no proof because I say so!"
>war in middle east has been raging for near 2 decades.
Trump, turns it down by a lot compared to hisnlast several predecessors .
>Hates Dems, trolls them constantly.
It's all a show, goy!

I say again, if your brain is too smooth to understand there are more than 2 sides at play, please neck yourself.

Wonder if we will see a Haiti 2.0 but in Spanish play out?
Doubt anything short of that would wake the cattle up.

Attached: Haiti.jpg (656x676, 52K)

>believing if the spics took charge that Israel would lose control.
Not gonna happen. President Hernandez would still slurp Jewish cock.

>Refuses fagflag. Bans trannies in the military. Removes fag privileges.
But he said it should be decriminalized!
Actions > Words.
Politics is hard for smoothbrains.

>Why is saying bad things about Israel such a big talking point for Americans?

For the layperson, it's just a matter of the perception that Israel is an innocent peaceful country under siege by middle eastern terrorists and dictatorships. It's taken for granted that Israel is in the right in the conflict, but the truth is more complicated than that.

For politicians, it's because the government of Israel funnels tons of money into the system via lobbyists and donations in return for military power, exponentially greater financial support, and essentially the right to have all of their aggressive military actions swept under the rug. Saying bad things about Israel just opens some politicians to too much revenue loss that they have to immediately jump in and denounce.

Ilhan Omar called out this practice months ago and EVERYONE from the media to the White House jumped down her throat for it. Somehow, the government that's so divided that every session of Congress involves narrowly avoiding a shutdown can all agree that Israel good.

>*Facepalm
Go tell reddit, faggot.

Exactly...Most anons dont know this but he was the first President to ever push for recognition of homo at the UN. nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081

thehill.com/homenews/administration/446387-trump-recognizes-pride-month

Find the divide and conquer chink.

weak demoralization shiling, Rabbi
many such cases
SAD

Attached: behind_this_post.png (720x720, 20K)

>The media
>That is controlled by jews

The capital of usa is actually israel

Coincidence? Note the word (((coin)))!

Attached: 1563721174778.jpg (1128x1104, 253K)

Step into the 5D arena

>curbs immigration
>stoped by Democrats
>its not his fault! Reeeeeeeeeee!
>opposes globohomo
>see no gays in the military!
>is pro gay marriage, pro decriminalization of gays world wide, even has a campaign to push the decriminalization in other nations.
>war in the middle east
>well he hasn't escalated it.... That's a win in my book! Also hires Bolton for no fucking reason.
>hates dems trolls them constantly....... but refuses to stand up and fight them politically.
Yikes. Let's unpack this.... if you are too smooth brained too understand how trump has been ineffective (be it intentionally or not) you need to just stay in /ptg/ and shitpost.

this post has newfag shill wording.

Very funny

Wow I hate white people now

Pelsoi-AOC 2020!

WTF. I haven't seen this before.
What's the word?

Pelosi is as ZOG as Republicans kike. So she should serve your interests just fine.

>Curbs immigration.
>Shits on Dems at every turn.
>Opposes and is hated by the JEWISH CONTROLLED MEDIA.
>Figurative "decriminalization of faggotry" while literally doing nothing tangible.
>Less war in middle east than any president in 20 years.
>Fights Dems constantly.
You're crying like a leftist.
"Muh feels!"
I mean... would you rather have a Dem president?
One that opens borders, increases gibs, openly promotes faggotry?
Is that what you want, goy?
Seriously.
Opposing Trump is clearly exactly what the Jew Media and shills want.
The Jew controlled media would support him if he was a Zionist.
So which is it?
Are you shill?
Or just Jewish yourself?

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

~ç~lkjkhghfdf

>I mean... would you rather have a Dem president?
This shit was so overplayed you people killed it 2 years ago.

I'm confused, Pelosi sucks just as much jewish cock as the republicuck party, so you should be rejoicing that she is speaker of the house

>...
>*Facepalm
>>>/kys/

Attached: 1561134730497.jpg (187x250, 8K)

So... no answer then?
I thought not.
You have no answer.
Your objective is pure shillery.
Got it. Neck yourself immediately.

Here's a clip of Shumer saying loud and proud that he is a guardian of Israel. youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

checked
>Even the normies are noticing...
that's the point. TDS compels them to hate everything trump says and supports. it's pretty obvious what he's doing.

>muh feels
Projection user. Pure projection, we have no concrete improvements other then muh GDP. Any criticism of trump brings out hordes of low IQ insults and cope posting from faggots like yourself.
>your a shill!
>who should I vote for? A demoncrat?!?!
>reeeeeeee if you qeustion daddy trump you let the Jews win! (This one in particular is delicious given the recent non stop jew cock sucking trump is doing)
>your a liberal!
It's so fucking tiresome. You have no arguments other than to strawman me. Tell me how many miles of wall have been built? (Not refurbished I'm sure you will still include the refurbished portion. Saying that it counts and only shills try to discount it.) How many illegals have been deported? How many have shown up? Has homosexuality/transgender/pedo lessened under trump? Has he drained the swamp?.... I dont know why I even typed that shit out. You will take it his inaction, failures, and losses as the result of democratic trickery and believe trump dindu nuffin. He a good boy, he just needz fo mo yeerz to do it. I honestly hope he does, dosen't change my mind that he is ineffective (intentionally or not it doesn't matter the end result is the same).

LMFAO You aren't even arguing, user!
You're just crying about "muh Jew!"
Meanwhile... THE JEW MEDIA OPPOSE TRUMP!
He has done more than most presidents.
By a lot.
Ha ha.
Cope harder, shill faggot.

Called it. No arguments. Just strawmaning, cope posting and projection. Go back to /ptg/ you fucking Golem.

he is turning ship slowly in the right direction. You have not had independent POTUS since JFK. Even Trump is ONLY semi-independent due to his strong ties to Israel. Bilderberg club rules this planet since WW1 with firm hand. You need to get realistic what can be done. And I have not even included extraterrestrial factor into my argument...prison planet my friend.

this this this

noted

notice how israel is always mentioned before america

I literally made my arguments.
You ignored them.
Ha ha.
No one here is voting Democrat, kike.

he's committing suicide

(((Trump)))tard

i swear trump talks and defends israel more than fucking america

Nice mental gymnastics you fucking kike faggot

F- f- fourdee chess

ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL

Attached: 1563225612719.jpg (562x734, 264K)

Code pink feminists are seething

>muh jew
Kys jew

Oh, good. Now that Israel is finally a world class economy, they can pay us back the trillions of dollars of aid money we've given them over the years.

Attached: 5307635918763038691.jpg (853x480, 55K)

pathetic scum.

Attached: zion don jew jew cum.png (813x770, 171K)

Trumps first and last preferred options in political discussion is the sucking of kike cock

Attached: 1563744392700.jpg (1500x1000, 187K)

Just curious.
How do you reconcile Jewish Media constantly opposing Trump?
If Trump was a Zionist puppet... wouldn't the Jew Media support Trump?

lol. at least this shill is funny

youtu.be/3DhlYo-TXDs