What Do you think about Ben & Jerry?

I like them.

Attached: Download (4).jpg (300x168, 11K)

Attached: DlSIrjSXoAAkErH.jpg (640x1136, 123K)

imagine not making your own ice cream with only 4 ingredients.

I hear they are regulars on Epstein’s island

only chicks and fags buy ben and jerry's.

Thats antisemetic.

Bernie Sanders is a big fan of Ben and Jerry's.

Ben and Jerry's favorite flavor?

Let's try Schveddy Balls

Sell out to Nestle?

Just smile and sell Glyphosate to the Goyim

Shows up to a "Occupy Movement" handing out Peace Pops

Doesn't have a single job to offer anyone

Decides to add themselves to the Bern Brigade

Tells you it's ok to be Social

Loves Vermont and your Children too

Any Questions about the Clown and the Bearded PedoBear ?

salted caramel core is my shit

Tasty Ice Cream, depending on the flavor, but very rich and should only be enjoyed sparingly. Not as good as the local Ice Cream I would get while going to university in Wisconsin.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (500x281, 300K)

it's good ice cream. I've been to the factory and it's a fun place to go if you're near it in vermont (the cabot cheese factory is probably better though, if you could only visit one... unlimited cheese samples of all varieties when I was there). Anyway, it's a little annoying how they use leftist politics slightly to pander in their marketing but overall I respect them for starting a good business that has become a beloved brand in the USA and has continued to develop more and more good products. I just found out they were sold to unilever in 2000, so probably ben and jerry have been fucked off to some island for the last 2 decades

thanks for proving me right

They’re fucking stupid and part of America’s obesity epidemic and probably secret faggots

how do you feel about Häagen-Dazs?

Attached: ss (2019-07-22 at 11.31.21).png (1317x59, 9K)

Hey Retards this isn't a consumer opinion poll

This is Jow Forums

That means they are POLITICALLY INCORRECT and are being branded as such no matter what they do to garner your attention to a cause based Ice Cream Company

Like every other "Retired" Vermonter they have

SOLD OUT

Imagine not having a wife who makes homemade ice cream every summer with fruits grown in your garden or picked nearby growing wild. Imagine instead having to buy processed shite that profits two child molesting jews while making you fat, sterile and have diabeetus.

What a fucking cruel world.

nigga, its blue bell or nothing.

is this a new conspiracy to fatten americans up so that israel can send all palestinian refugees to america?

Attached: ss (2019-07-22 at 11.34.41).png (1167x65, 7K)

My first Job in Vermont was at their Cherry St Scoop Shop

That was their second location back in the day

Now they are NESTLE's Bitch

Want to know what NESTLE is doing to Crunch numbers?

Just look them up

They are busy poisoning the African mothers with the infamous Enfamil and other products designed to act as a supplement to breast milk.

They studied their immune systems to find that there was a continued loss of immunity that would contribute to a higher degree of disease where the Enfamil was used in place of Mother's Milk

Also they seem to be content with their masters owning their names and brands so that "Legacy" can take right the fuck off IMO

They are neither environmentally concerned, nor is their consumer lifestyle branding anything of a decency to be allowed on shelves in the US

They think its funny?

Attached: 37486587345.png (780x781, 287K)

No it's about the men that tried to run every Dairy Farmer and Creamery out of Vermont

Their monopoly and megamarketing strategy has continually led to Vermont's farms going under as they only buy from a certain stock and it's continually milked with machines and stimulants that you also eat

Like all the Antibiotics in their product that the Cows were given causing the diseases to form an actual immunity to them

So when the only thing you see on the shelves in Vermont is Ben and Jerry's and it's crammed full of sugar then you wonder why Vermonters are becoming diabetic

When your favorite flavor is killing you and you smile

Feeling warm inside comes from the metabolism of electrolytes and not the sugars or the excessive use of Bovine Mammary Excretions

I think they lost their taste buds with old age. All their ice cream flavors in 2019 are so over flavored it’s gross. Multicultural mind disease

Ben & Jerry's is overpriced crap, if you want good quality for a decent price then try Mövenpick

Most overpriced shitty ice cream there is

That's not the issue

The issue is the combination of International Capitalism, and a blatant disregard for the human diet

The smiling part is the eerie part

What is behind their licking fetish?

Their subtle cover ups, excuses, and donations after being called out is their way of avoiding the truth

Desu they make good ice cream but are a really fucking cucked company, I don't know how to feel about them.

I love their ice cream. BTW can someone redpill me where their banana/chocolate/walnut/vanilla ice cream disappeared? I used to buy it all the time, but it can't be found on the shelves for a couple of years now.

oh interesting
do they really have b&j in israel????

Back in the early 90's they had amazingly good ice cream. Now they are just riding off the brand name and woke advertising.

>Liberal losers
Literal Bernie Bros

they try too hard
they probably jimmy saville teir baby eaters

Their Mega Factory looks like a kiddie playground outside and they clearly are marketing to children to encourage them to "play and eat ice cream", forming a fixation and permanent stain on their memory about the other products not being "as sweet" in their minds

I can throw a rock over the hill and it will land in their parking lot

The place looks like it's an Intelligence Community site complete with all the Institutional Architecture that we all fear as being a sign of Gentrification, with Blue Light emergency posts that you see on campuses for women that think they need them in case they are being stalked or raped after leaving work

A fucking parking lot in an Ice Cream Factory with these additions to comfort the insecurities of the women that they use to feminize their male population while conducting the most obvious class segregation tactics in all of the State

They use so much power that they have their own substation installed

They move their main location away from the Farms, and into the hills by Ski Resorts to try to forge their partnerships with the rich and affluent separatists in Vermont, while out of state companies buy them out one by one as they then "retire" as "old traditional Vermonters"

LOL this is the best part of their front IMO and the most hilarious attempt at forming a corporate marketing strategy built on dressing the same, and talking the same about everyday life while Vermont is sold out by their buyouts

They are a Franchised Mogul that has melted in the hot sun

Dripping all over the place and becoming a disgusting smelling funk in every trash bin they own

Should smell their waste

>willingly eating ice cream with nigger saliva on it
Enjoy your herpes

Ben and Jerry's tastes like fucking Breyers at this point.

globohomo in frozen form. they probably put aids in the ice cream.

It disappeared like the same shifty trends that Israeli owned companies use for their "Retro" marketing strategies

You should know it well by now

No long lasting trust formed from the impulsive direction they promote from within their hierarchy

I got my job in 95 because I was told that my handwriting looked nice on the application of over 250 of them. Was selected out of all the others and then had to interview with a team that was more concerned with how I smiled than how fast I could serve the massive lines they create from their "demand" in town

LOL

Ben and Jerry sold out 20 years ago. It's made with rGBH and corn syrup just like everything else. They just continue to exploit the Ben and Jerry image to gullible consumers who don't know that they have absolutely nothing to do with the company any more.

The baby parts make for exceptional tasting ice cream

And the difference between White Ice Cream and Vanilla is?

Jewish propaganda in the form of frozen corn syrup.

Jewish diabetes merchants

A couple of homo Jews?

Sure, why not. I suppose it's exported, not produced here, but I never actually checked.

I think it's produced here

didn't it use to be tom&jerry?
what happened to tom?

I unironically stopped buying their product over the #RESIST bullshit.
It's 2019. There are a million vegan ice creams on the market that don't also push left-wing terrorism or give money to Shillven Colbert.
Dumbass hippies.

Halo top master race. that is all

chances are they diddle kids

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

There is a Norwegian running Ben & Jerry's. Maybe that's why Bernie loves them so much?

>>Loves Vermont
exactly this!
Let's see Ben&Jerry or Bernie go live in Detroit or the South Bronx alongside all of the diversity they claim is so great.
Why hide in 95% white Vermont when they could be in a multiculti utopia free of hate, like Chimpcago, Killadelphia, or Nig Orleans.

underrated

nothing boosts your estrogen like eating fructose
Ben and Jerry have feminized millions of boys.

Attached: 1509811261001.png (850x659, 55K)

Faggots.

I bought some chunky monkey last week, took it home only to realize that that shit is not ice cream, but rather a frozen desert! You see the bastards aren't using real cream so by law they cannot call it ice cream. Next time its Tillimook or Haagen Das for me.

i prefer mine straight from the bottle

Attached: 1557012171065.jpg (682x682, 89K)

tillamook is halal certified. at least their cheese. fuck tillamook. oregon commie fags.

>That's not the issue
Nigger please