DO THE JEWS OWN OTHER GOYIM SLAVE PLANETS

BESIDES THIS ONE?

Attached: 1563010004795.jpg (720x695, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=187-ofqCOLc
youtube.com/watch?v=H-AcSucRBbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Jews are merely the organic interfaces that those above use to control this planet in particular. That's why they're modeled to look so similar to us.

Space isn't real. Earth is flat. There's land beyond the poles.

Big if true

Yes, they own Uranus

This

Proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=187-ofqCOLc

So the moon is flat? Mars is flat? Mercury....flat? The "theory" is pretty flat imho

Earth isn't an object.

Why Flat Earth Matters

To summarize, here’s why lying about the shape of the Earth matters…

A: It creates a system of control that suppresses the majority and benefits the controlling minority economically, socially, and physically.

B: The shape molds ones surroundings into a paradigm based on a source outside of one’s own experience. It throws out one’s experiences in exchange for belief.

C: To fit a materialistic and deterministic philosophy where everything’s an accident set in motion eons ago that cannot be altered by will. A philosophy where human beings are just dominos, chemicals bumping into each other…a mere result of mechanical processes with no agency, responsibility, accountability, morals or set principles.

D: To enclose an area into a prescribed shape that in reality may actually bee larger…a holding pen that also stops the entertaining of the idea that there might be more land on Earth.

E: To disempower one from knowing where they truly are, to misdirect them from exploring the fundamentals of their own understands of life. To implant an explanation into the minds of individuals to define who they are, where they are, and why they are here; to give an impression that it’s all just an accident, and that it’s really difficult to understand anything substantial. “It’s too complex, just work, increase your bank account, pay your taxes, and enjoy the few holidays a year we give you.”

F: To promote the idea that life is not intelligence. To disempower the psyche and demote the individual to a spec of nothingness where only the “worthy” can rise to the ranks of importance and decision-making status. To make one feel worthless, fearful, stressed, and bewildered so that one adopts any delusional belief or idea of life promoted by an authority figure or system.

G: The globe promotes ideologies like evolution that gives way to racism, eugenics, classism, and the concept of survival of the fittest. These ideologies keep the populace segmented, fighting against one another based on false assumptions and unfalsifiable theories. It creates an environment where dog eats dog, where scarcity rules supreme. It creates a competitive economy of unbalance, division, and fear. Where everything in nature is a potential threat that needs a government to regulate and protect. It does away with our innate symbiotic nature with Earth’s inhabitants, which then falsely justifies putting ourselves at the top of the food chain giving way to speciesism and meat eating.

H: To revive old ecclesiastical mind control systems like Christianity, Judaism. Hinduism, etc, with a technological-based structure. Where pope hats and priest collars could then be replaced with PhD credentials and peer review.

I: Controlling your access to your spirituality. To place a space between you and the Creator; where intermediaries discourage you from knowing that you can access your spirituality without them.

J: To generate fear via a chaotic model of life, where humanity is in constant conflict with the natural world (i.e. solar flares, volcanos, tectonic plates, supernova implosions, black holes, asteroids, aliens, etc etc)

THE MORE YOU UNRAVEL THE LIES THE MORE YOU BEGIN TO REALIZE YOUR SENSES CAN BE TRUSTED

yes they own uranus

lol, is that supposed to be a laser?

yeah but it's provably round.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-AcSucRBbw

that wasn't the jews.
It was a Saudi prince that hates degeneracy and was doing Gods work hitting the land of sodomites.

Attached: DDF-634.jpg (720x900, 48K)

DEW (Directed Energy Weapon). Don’t act like you don’t know meme flag kike

your fucking brain is flat

Attached: 1555789128562.png (736x616, 21K)

oh god, you dumb jews, when will you ever learn

It's almost as if the Rothchilds or the people above them, or whoever is at the top of the pyramid is like an Alien or some immortal being.
Maybe It's just a very tribal religious cult, but to coordinate and subvert nations over centuries without any type of reform for their punishments is fucking consistent as fuck. It's like one entity that lives forever has this goal..and won't stop for anything, not even time.

this. jews are the human look alike cylons

>There's land beyond the poles.
prove it.

nazis built that shit dude, also Asians

>melted steel beams
really activates the axons and dendrites

Attached: miracl-laser-hitting-the-deepwater-rig (2015_09_22 13_58_03 UTC) copy.jpg (371x382, 44K)

yup

Attached: miracl-laser-helicopter-pad1-e1283133922955_001 (2015_09_22 13_58_03 UTC).jpg (200x149, 9K)

Kill yourself you fucking shitstain. In all fields

>without any type of reform for their punishments
1860s France

fuck off wit hyour mountain DEW obsession amerifat

Attached: 1-1thisguy.png (640x360, 578K)

Yoh need to kill yourself even more than OP
And OP needs to kill himself like right now

Yes. "OUR" creators are almost immortal , definitely not bulletproop but long life.
THEY have been here since the begining of human(like) creatures and have killed "US" off EVERY TIME we get RED PILLED.
They use the Jews as the control and create wars to thin down the heard.
EXCEPT this time it aint gonna be a flood.
THIS is also the reason for all of the World Wide similarities in building. Immortals do not live in wooden structures. If your life span is 200k years the only building material is STONE.
Being woke will be our doom.
Incoming CURB STOMP.

Gay schizo posting.

no, i don't think that's a laser

in this one i don't even know what i'm looking at, it's just too small

>its an "the upgrade to haarp" episode
guess we know who stole the death ray blueprints

I already knew this...

That’s what I’m saying. When will you stupid kikes realize you’re about to get shoa’d, but for real this time?

Attached: 18B2DE16-BEBA-4586-8625-F4AD24D76A13.png (1784x931, 316K)

Since I don't see any other candidates for "owned planet," or even evidence presented of life on other planets, I'm going to assume this is another halfhearted /x/ thread. Reported.

Take your meds.

All that is painted in the sky don't you get it?

Attached: mental_illness.png (639x2080, 111K)

you first

There is none, it's just a roundabout of delusion.

Stop shilling moshe. We know you kikes had a DEW (Directed Energy Weapon). What’s gonna happen to you and your people when the world realizes what you kikes were up to?

Attached: 9EBAE47B-55D2-4C5C-9BE2-DB3B06D87CDC.jpg (675x1200, 68K)

checked.
it's like The Sims. would you want your Sims to become aware of how meaningless their "life" really is? A decent entity would kill them out of compassion.

BASED schizo posting

Well, they don't own this one now.

Attached: 1563043192127.jpg (724x1348, 1.1M)

Attached: 1562273909254.png (607x609, 85K)

Attached: 1562273891540.png (1440x2077, 444K)

Attached: 1562273685255.jpg (1425x2390, 1023K)

Attached: 1562921916911.jpg (1024x631, 184K)

Attached: 1562921394544.png (1164x421, 460K)

Attached: 1562921366673.png (1487x675, 63K)

Attached: 1562921230604.png (1501x608, 61K)

Wish I'd save more from the thread, but here's the gist of it. Israel built and orbited a Directed Energy Weapon Satalite (using $38 billion a year from US) and we're using it blackmail everyone. Strange burn patterns, wildfires, Chinese chemical plant explosions, all mafia esqe strongarm tactics on a global scale. Paradise fires were punishment for Trump refusing to attack Iran. July 4th, Israel set up a false flag between a Russian and US sub to try and start WWIII. Both parties knew it and weren't having it. Details are vauge, but it seems the Russians developed a countermeasure to the Israeli DEW sat and took it out, but not before it got a shot off at the Russian sub. Not clear if the sub was part of the countermeasure or a stalking horse to draw it out. Either way, media was pushing WAR, WAR, WAR hard, not realizing Israeli DEW sat was dead and US and Russia were on to their shit. Establishment went crazy for about 24 hours, suddenly talk of war was over.

Attached: 1562921173769.png (1076x335, 208K)

So should I keep buying Telsa stock or get rid of it?

>Instead of having a barbeque and leaving it behind to burn the forest, the Jews reveals the position of their orbital energy cannon
>All to burn a couple of Hollywood houses
Where's the "SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD"-spammer when you need him?

If indeed they had a sattelite like that, why wouldn't they have killed all the other (competing) elites by now? Why would there be anyone left to resist, if they could just magically zap everything from space? That's why I don't believe it. If Israel/that faction of the zionists had a wonder weapon like that, the first thing they would go would to write a long list, get someone to program it in, and then for the next couple of days it'd go zap zap zap zap until all of their enemies were gone.

July 4th passed, nothing happened. This is "trust the plan - Q" tier, just waiting and waiting. He hasn't done anything significant, but he will be doing it soon, not yet, soon, not yet, soon, not yet, soon.

Various details, but
>Kikes have been controlling everything with threads from that DEW sat. Everything. Russia developed a way to take it out.
Have you heard of any system like that, operating alone? They would obviously have a second sattelite, and so when the first one was hit, the other one would wake up and zap-zap-zap-zap no more Kremlin, no more whatever they used to shoot down the first one, no more Mr Putin if they had a location. The Jews wouldn't just sit on their hands with a weapon like that, it's just not what they do.

Attached: 1549758469655.jpg (550x423, 70K)

Indeed. Maybe he, like the dalai lama, can reincarnate. Allowing to push his plans rather slow, so that is harder for us to recognise.

You might as well just delete this picture if you don't have any bigger copies. It's worth less than nothing. Picture for ants.

I wish I could advise you. Tesla is a pioneer, but that doesn't mean that someone piggybacking off their research won't come along and bury them. Still, at the moment, I'd say buy.
Fair points, I suppose. First, if the Russians have developed a countermeasure for Israeli DEW sat, even if they have a dozen of the damn things, it suddenly becomes less effective. Because now when you use it, it gets taken out. As to why they didn't just start burning world leaders with space lasers? I can't imagine a more effective way to make everyone decide to turn Israel into a giant glass floored self lighting parking lot. When you're running an extortion racket, you never push the mark too far or he might decide he can't win anyway, so he might as well go out in blaze of glory. Now imagine all the nuclear powers deciding at once they can no longer tolerate your existence. Zap Trump with an orbiting space Lazer, and that's what would happen. As to Trump hasn't done anything; he doesn't need to. Israel desperately needed a destabilized Middle East. They needed Syria destabilized, and Trump more or less ended US involment there but for a token force. We're no longer supplying "Moderate Rebels"(ISIS). Assad is still in charge. The next Gambit, US war with Iran, has failed. When Iran goes nuclear, if they haven't already, Israel's plans for expansion is over. They're an Apartide state with a shrinking demographic being out bred by the non Jews in their own country. Israel's days are numbered.

fake and gay

Why havent they killed everyone yet? Because it wouldn't be possible to kill all goys with just a few satellites. It would take a fucking long time. From the sounds of it, they aren't accurate enough to just beam something at will. Also you have to wait for the right alignment if they are satellites.

If a suspicious satellite started killing world leaders it would be so fucking obvious who was doing it.

Not to mention this is another way for them to assert their dominance over us as the wage slaves we are.