Do you own a dopamine fix device? Why?

Do you own a dopamine fix device? Why?

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-171132.jpg (1077x1567, 780K)

to keep in contact with people

A woman? I'm working on it.

>those man hands

Attached: 1465508268424.jpg (628x538, 295K)

Nope, I pay attention to my surroundings and use a map to get around if I need to. Fuck the NSA spy devices.

Also people keep trying to give me one totally for free now, it's harder and harder to politely tell them I'd rather be bitten by a feral dog than accept their gift. Like smokers or other addicts offering their drugs.

phones are gay and imagine want to actually interact with anyone. fuck. scary people still want to do this in clown world.

why would this photo be organised? what kind of cuck would let he be so brazenly-attention-whoring right infront of him on their first date?

i weep for humans

imagine dating someone that doesn't pay attention to you. wtf is that about?

How can we stop western civilization from becoming this?

Attached: downloadfile.gif (320x225, 824K)

>lily allen
wow, haven't heard from her for a while. I feel old

Not too long since she won the war on migrant issues against pol

gotta straighten these hoes out.

first time a hoe looks at her phone while i talk to her gets shamed and never does it again

these bitches just want a man to tell them what to do

I choose not to carry a CIA spying brainwashing device wherever I go in my pocket.

chances are it's a girl taking the photo. that's what girls do when they hang out, they take pictures of every minute so they don't forget what happened after they start drinking.

yes. to browse Jow Forums on the fly kek. I mean where would I be without my frens.

>rudely having your smartphone out at dinner and disinterestedly looking off into the distance rather than engaging with your date

That’s what dating every Western whore in 2019 looks like. You ain’t special, Lily.

i'm a girl faggot and no i don't do that

I don't trust women enough to get one

based

only because i need it for work

>looking away, phone on hand with elbows on the table
>dykecut
Pass

Knockers or get out

your computer is just as much a dopamine device as a phone.

you feel it to don't you

Same to you

A bong? No, quit that shit about 5 years ago.

>infertile females still behave obnoxiously

Lol

OP IS A FAG

I don’t have a computer. I’m homeless. Colorado is California 2.0. I woke up one morning and my campsite is full. There are 50 fucking states! Anyway my phone is my only access to the internet so when I have the luxury of using electricity I keep it charged and use it to pay bills and research how to build housing, history, science, and mathematics. After my phone dies I’m left in the wilderness with nothing but a compass, a map, a drawing book with high quality pencils, an acoustic guitar, and tons of books. Every now and then I invite friends or the gf over for company but most of the time I’m working so I have to talk to people online.

I'd say the difference is a phone is 24/7 vs computer being designated for certain times/spaces
Unless you have a laptop, but even so it's hard to check your laptop at dinner

>he doesn't want them around his cock
yikes

>girl

Haha that’s telling him you stupid bitch!

Why is British pop culture so fucking gay?

They are Godless

I'm traveling now by foot, rail or hitchhiking, so yeah, I have a phone. I only use it to map or shitpost though, so whatever.

Based, same.

Oops, except the gf. I'm vol(in)cel

her haircut makes it seem like she is perpetually in a bad mood. is this on purpose?

No, i have dedicated dopamine room full of fun stuff. My phone is in my backpack downstairs

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-235814.png (1080x1075, 1.25M)

So funny how all you dummies have cell phones yet complain about the jews and the nwo, pretending to be all redpilled, yet you carry around your own personal tracking and monitoring device willingly.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.png (625x348, 362K)

Perhaps, but then everything is a dopamine fix device if you think about it. My desktop stays at home, I rarely take my tablet out when I'm not traveling, and my only real vice is Jow Forums. I believe Jow Forums is a net positive because I've learned so much from the site and been able to use that information to make money and get some career success.

Are you just coping for the fact that you're on a smartphone right now, out in public, looking like the Virgin rather than a Chad?

>all you dummies
You do realize more than half the posts here are bots, right? There are plenty of real posters here who don't have """smart"""phones.

WTF, you invite people over to your tent?

I'd leave right in the middle of the date if a woman did that to me.

Based

Let's all ditch our smartphones & go landline & DSL bulletin boards, like the old days.

Nope. Had an S4 but I lost it like two months ago. Have a tablet tho.

Wow, that bitch looks like so much fun to hang out with, and she's proud of it.

Attached: 1543664240154.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>go on a date
>date goes good
>invite her back to your rape tent
>"I have a guitar"
>"well then, it's not rape..."

Fucking hell hobo. One day you're going to get a tooth infection and I hope they have to remove half of your face.

>I only smoke methamphetamine when I am at home its not a big deal
you understand you sound like an addict right?