Consequences of feminism

Consequences of feminism
>The fashion CEO is keen to stress she does not blame this man, who she describes as being 6ft tall and asian.

>[…]’I remain more angry with those white middle class men who left me to it. As fathers, husbands and sons they should be ashamed of themselves.’

>[…]She said her message to those who left her was: ‘You are cowards with less empathy and strength than two size 8 women and a Greek female pensioner. Shame on you.

Attached: 1563807137872.png (679x413, 63K)

White man's burden

Anybody would shit themselves in front of a 6ft tall insect

>part and parcel

>why did those mean white men attack my poor, innocent brown molester?
>he's just got a touch of the oppression
>they should have let me defend myself like a womyn
>or served us toast sandwiches

Fucking hell France, grow some balls

Roastie got her meat tenderized. Boo-hoo.

"asian" means muslim in brit-speak

What would happen to the white men, if they detained and restrained the asian attacker?

Strong independent professional successful womyn has no need of men, and fuck the patriarchy.

White man, Save me from the foreign savage!

Pick one. Only one.

will they ever just say muslim

"Asian" means sandnigger on cuck island. Either way women dug their grave let them lie in it.

>The fashion CEO is keen to stress she does not blame this man

Attached: download (5).jpg (1024x822, 105K)

lol, and get arested for fighting the poor immigrant? haha funny how feminists always beg for white man's strenght when they realize their ideals are a bunch of lies, know what do it yourself, you took every power and do everything possible to criminalize and control white male behaviour, next time ask teh guy to sit in the manspreading chair, maybe that will kill his toxic masculinity

Lol at the subtext of this. She doesn't blame the "Asian" because she just expects them to be violent animals, but the white men should know better.

No

Attached: 1562734917263.jpg (1024x795, 140K)

I think you may have missed the joke

Tamara Cincik: With a Church of England mother, a Muslim father, a Jewish aunt

Attached: IMG_4811.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>Leftist feminist trash: Fuck straight white males!!!
>Leftist feminist trash: Why aren't you straight white males defending me?!!
They should have pushed her ass in front of a moving train

No, we've been getting the joke since 1815.

>6ft
>asian

It's a lose-lose, boys.
>Save slut from assault.
White men assaulted immigrants! Pathetic! Disgusting racism!!
>white men walk away.
Cowards! Pathetic cowards, you let this happen!
I'm betting they opposed immigration while this bitch supports it.
I could be wrong about that, though, as I have no idea who she is.
The men could have been Dems and she might be bsed AF.
Not enough info to formulate a legitimate opinion on the subject.

>He was screaming and shouting at me and saying things like ‘I am going to f****** kick you’ then he did actually kick me.

So it’s ok for the Asian to be a savage animal, but not ok for a couple of guys to bail out of the situation, letting the savage be a savage, just like our strong woman is ok with the savage being savage.
Is there something I’m missing here?

The lady would've filed racism reports on them.

They do when it's an accomplishment, like a Muslim doctor or a Muslim mayor, but for criminal bullshit it's always "Asian". It's a painfully transparent ploy from the press that people are still dumb enough to fall for.

>2018
It's all so tiresome

>be female and not particularly a big supporter of feminism
>about to get raped by nogs
>men standing by watching don't do anything because you might be a feminist
gee

Pretty sure you did miss it

>uhhhh you silly men!
>we DONT owe sex
>we DONT owe you a response
>we DONT owe you respect
>we DONT owe you ANYTHING!
>but YOU should RISK YOUR LIFE FOR ME BECAUSE ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!
enjoy the rape lol

Attached: toxic_masculinity.png (611x822, 347K)

Attached: 1561679396239.png (640x800, 1024K)

Where's the Farage meme with where he sees someone getting raped and then remembers them holding the Remain sign.
The meme's are becoming reality.

>be woman
>never speak against feminism
>never defend those who do
>be surprised when men think women agree with it
you made your own bed

Attached: dont_dead_open_inside.jpg (1080x787, 59K)

She's a strong independent woman who is just as capable, those white men would just have oppressed her

Plus she doesn't like cultural enrichment? What a racist

>Fuck white people
>Help me white people

>progressive roastie enriched
You made your bed, now get raped in it.
basically, yeah.

Attached: 1558780569413.jpg (600x878, 99K)

I am 6'2''.
I have started working out.
Women approach me in public now.

That is all.

>be female about to be raped by 7ft nogs
>men standing by watching don't do anything because they don't know if you have spoken against feminism or not
gee

Don't forget when they're victims. Then the islamophobia must be emphasized

>stop respect
>rape women

Attached: 1562256460057.jpg (225x225, 12K)

dreamon you freak show cunt. You sacrificed your honor years ago. I wouldn't get out of my seat to save you from the mongrel hoards you've invited into our midst.

Funnily enough that man wants to allow Nigerians and Pakistanis (the commonwealth) into the UK instead of Europeans.

That's the bitch that had previously written about her dislike of white men.

But they know you have never spoken against feminism. Because you are a woman, and every woman openly supports the fundamental principles of feminism, even if they make some cosmetic critique about style.
I'm sorry you can't deal with the world you created. It will take you being raped and killed a lot more until you realize the truth and society can be fixed.

Attached: bull.jpg (876x960, 173K)

16 years in a prison that's 80% muslim

Attached: 1476391701519.jpg (660x751, 204K)

Attached: dont_open_women_inside.jpg (650x283, 42K)

when your men start acting like vindictive bitches and stop acting like men its over, no wonder the nogs are taking over

as bill burr put it, you can be the hardest feminist in the world. but when you are in a burning building. That bitch will suddenly twirl her hair into pig tails and claim "im just a girl". And request you to save her.

are we really surprised?
white women are a protected class. So they spout their i am better than you bullshit, because they are protected. until they aren't. Then all of a sudden, reality comes streaking at her face in the form of violence. And suddenly. "twirls hair into pig tails "im just a girl".

i think those guys were right. But women. They want the cake and eat it too. When they want it.

>expects chivalry
>even after turning every law against men

Fuck that. Random thots are on their own

lol shaming does not work anymore
enjoy the rape
its the future you chose

Attached: bliss.png (760x756, 285K)

It happens lol. There are a lot of people on the Asian continent.

Why are you posting an article from over a year ago?

This is over a fucking year old

>d-dont bitch-shame me!!
spoken like a true snowflake
meninists are no different than feminists

i would cut down that statue and leave a plaque. Stop ruining EVERYTHING.

Asian just means paki. Brits don't want to call things by their real name because its racist. So they'll say
>pakistanis are in Asia
yeah, they are also on earth you don't call them earthlings you fag. Why would you chose the least descriptive word when there is a more specific and descriptive one available.

>spoken like a true snowflake

Attached: masterfultrollexd.png (800x600, 55K)

I was hoping people could post other examples of the consequences of feminism

Of course she didn't blame the """""Asian""""" who attacked her.
She didn't want to get arrested for racist hate speech.

Just can't win here eh. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

>UK man holds off stabby Muslims who have already killed six others
>gets stabbed repeatedly
>hailed as "Lion of London Bridge"
>arrested and sent to diversity camp for islamophobia

Attached: this man seems to have islamophobia.jpg (768x403, 43K)

>only Jow Forums can compare someone's fragile fee-fee's to a snowflake
>because/pol/ coined the term
you sound like you have black skin.

AWALT
you dont risk your life gambling for a unicorn

>snowflake
nigger please, it's 2019 - get with the fucking picture.
Also, my body, my choice.

Its funny you are white knighting so hard in a thread where the victim does not blame her attacker.

What are you doing about the child rape gangs?
>nothing at all.
Grow some balls.

she cute tho

she looks arab. guy was beating her for not wearing a head covering most likely.

in retrospect the guys were smart for leaving her, though they might just be euro-pussies.

It wasn’t until I read it the fourth time that I got it lol. Thanks

Attached: 6525D82A-8C42-422A-8A74-CA0FE6D6D1A1.jpg (680x470, 71K)

It's funny you're defending Jewish tricks so hard

Trips of heaven post truth.

are you finally a natsoc wayne?

>CEO
>Chivalry
Pick one

What are you doing about MS-13?

>nothing at all
Grow some hamburgers

my 88 trumps those trips

When I was young, I kept getting into fights with Turks. In the park, playing football, one the way to school... My mom even put me into martial arts classes to fight better. I even saved a girl who was being followed in my early youth.
>fastforward into my 30s

I wouldnt even stop a man thats actively raping a woman on the ground when walking by them. Id call the cops and move along. Its too risky getting involved. Both physically, if the guy is a literal schizo and carries a knife, or if hes from some do-or-die place and literally carries a gun... At the same time, maybe its a couple acting out a rape-fantasy and you get hit with severe assault charges. Maybe shes getting "raped" by her ex-boyfriend and despite not wanting to get raped, claims you raped her, in order to save his ass from jail.

NEVER GET INVOLVED. CALL THE COPS.

>anecdote: In Vienna in 2016, a woman was being raped inside the subway (undeground train) in a closed off carriage. Everonye left the carriage and noone helped. He then got off alone a few stops later and she went to the police

All women are feminist by the fact that they use the laws feminists passed to fuck men over. No exceptions.

>maybe if i bring up the jews I'll look legitimate

Attached: pilpul.jpg (1698x605, 320K)

good goys

The UK deserves to burn for their faggotry. Rape and stabby stabbers are Allah's judgement on the land.

dude we been locking ms13 up left and right in NY, Trump sent in the feds.

try and keep up

>unwell
>more angry with the WHITE men that didn't help her
If they had helped her she would have taken the darkies side and cried snide l abuse

What where they going to do? If they kicked the pakis, ass they would arrested for racism no?

>continually, unrelentingly indoctrinate men from the earliest age that any violence is bad
>promptly arrest any men who despite that, still have the fortitude to defend themselves when the needed arise
>be shocked when men don't know what to do when faced with physical aggressors

Britain really sounds like a nightmare to live in

That's the one.

Probably still better than to live in Poland.

the uk media calls arabs asian
its a propaganda technique

Just using the words is not enough. You need to understand the culture too. Otherwise you stick out like a sore thumb like you are doing now. They must be really scrapping the bottom of the barrel at the shill factory.

Attached: nothing_to_fear.jpg (940x940, 189K)

Don't you have an invader dick to suck? Hurry up now, don't keep the bull waiting

If I was a chink in Britain I’d be pissed.

>Woman that that is vocal about her hatred of white men criticizes white men for not defending her.

Attached: 1550729248811.jpg (306x562, 35K)

At a rate of less than 50,000 per year. That is a massive step in the right direction. Enjoy your millions of "immigrants" by 2030.

Show me the woman who advocates for turning back some of the excesses of the feminist movement and has never used those excesses to her own advantage and I will recant.

I know several women who are all talk about "traditional family values", yet still take that sweet allimony check and fuck around when they divorced their man.

Can confirm.
Local man tried to be a hero when he was some dude beating his bitch. Jumped in to save the save.
Bitch immediately turned against the hero and helped her dude stab the poor dumb fucker to death.

Leave assault cases to the cops - they get paid to deal with that shit.

Attached: ref.jpg (680x966, 102K)

Attached: A90D73B0-452E-4B5F-884E-045536AD52AC.jpg (474x439, 25K)

*when he saw...

Get annexed by Germany, you meme nation.

You seem to have an obsession with male genitalia.

Yup. Happens too often that men try to white-knight some dude beating up (or even just slapping) his girlfriend and then both of them turn of the white-knight and gets beaten up and then charged with assault.

If they had so much as taunted the asian for being dark she would be testifying against them in a racism trial. She is not angry at the darkie who attacked her. She is angry she can attack the white men for racism.