Do you ever think about how one day the universe will die and nothing that ever happened will matter after that?

Do you ever think about how one day the universe will die and nothing that ever happened will matter after that?

Attached: Ilc_9yr_moll4096.png (512x256, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gB9n2gHsHN4
youtube.com/watch?v=MO0r930Sn_8
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/The_Last_Supper_Leonardo_Da_Vinci_High_Resolution_size_32x16.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, all the time

just escape it, then suddenly everything matters

Attached: 1557503998970.png (789x750, 18K)

>universe is all that exists
>universe will die
pick one

nothing matters, is how the big bang supposedly happened.
"in the beginning there was nothing, which exploded"

You still have to pay

Damn it!

Lmaoooooooooo do atheists really believe they are less than useless like this? How can you go about your day without looking any deeper than duuhhh uhhh all this is pointless? Lollll I knew atheists where depressed brainlets but this is just sad!

just passing thru

Attached: 20190206_203523.jpg (2448x3264, 2.64M)

I think about it all the time and it terrifies me for some reason. Not sure why.

why do you think that humans know anything about the universe? our best theory to date is that it was created by defying the laws that we think define the universe.

I may as well already be dead and nothing about me will matter or be remembered.

When you die you will realize that the universe is a dancing field of nothingness and your conciousness was simply that nothingness trying to experience itself

Attached: aiportraits_1563770306.jpg (512x512, 12K)

You should read a bit about positive nihilism. It helped me a lot.

you had to make me remeber, now I'll have anxiety for couple minutes/hours til I forget. Thanks Stavros

DREAMS DON'T DIE

Attached: hitler_hat_tip.png (700x609, 263K)

Yea the heat death scenario seems sad and pointless. But our view of what the universe is changed every 20 years.

We can’t see that far in the future, and we are probably entirely wrong about most of the physical world anyway.

If its true that the universe will become a singularity again, I wonder how many cycles of expansion its been through

wow so deep bro, you got a poetry blog i can read?

All of them.

You must realize, that God is what most people call "Universe" and It is in a constant state of change due to It's fractal nature and death-rebirth cycle forever, and the fact, that It always was and always will be (just in different states) is a proof in itself, that It is above and beyond all, because human logic dictates, that everything at least must have the beginning, so if something didn't "begin", yet it always was and is, then it has a quality of what people assume only God would have. God is the Universe itself and everything in it, that includes you too, the air we all breath in is also part of God, the soil on which we all walk is part of God too - put it all together, all that exists and you have the One, God - the source of everything. Universe/God/Nature - whatever you want to call it - it's one and the same thing. Everything is alive, everything is pure consciousness - physical "reality" is just our perception and consciousness is the most basic "building block" from which everything else is created. Creator and Creation is not separate and THE ULTIMATE POINT OF IT ALL is to gather all the pieces together and become One again. The Universe is like an egg. What physicists call the "Big Bang" is the shattering of an egg, so all the contents spill (death of the Universe). The expansion of the Universe is the process of spilling contents of the egg, then the Universe will begin to shrink back (kind of like a gestation process) to It's original form of One, where all the contents of the egg are inside it and the Universe is in one extremely small and extremely dense "point". When that happens, then due to It's extreme density, internal "pressure" will cause It to explode again and It's going to "die" again (Big Bang / shattering of an egg), rebirth again and die again and rebirth again and so on for infinity.

Attached: As Above, So Below.jpg (1077x1425, 142K)

Everything that can possibly happen has happened and will happen infinite times.

This is why atheism was a mistake

Attached: NATURAL_SELECTION (GOD'S SELECTION).png (225x341, 5K)

Our current measurements and models have our universe "ending" in a way that space forever keeps expanding, up to a point that not even quarks can stick together anymore.

That is correct.

Attached: The Universe Is Fractal.jpg (700x735, 157K)

This is straight up retardation

>these cherry picked, CGI, nonsensical images
I had no idea someone had taken a picture of the universe

Attached: 1560707030670.jpg (250x174, 9K)

>muh fractals
youtube.com/watch?v=gB9n2gHsHN4

Attached: 1533966662382.png (768x752, 88K)

No

lol, who gives a shit?

To an individual with insufficient intellectual capacity, poor and narrow field of knowledge and extremely simple mind, it might seem that way.

Learn to read with understanding:
"...God is what most people call "Universe" and It is in a CONSTANT STATE OF CHANGE due to IT'S FRACTAL NATURE ..."

If such an obvious thing must be explained to you, then I suggest you go back to books, because currently due to your lack of necessary knowledge, your frame of reference is not on required level to be able to comprehend certain facts. In order to explain to you that, it would require so huge amount of information to post here, that I could compare it (required frame of reference vs your frame of reference) to being aliens from totally different galaxies and attempting not only to communicate, but also to understand each-others worlds. I will let Dr. Feynman give you an analogy:

youtube.com/watch?v=MO0r930Sn_8

Attached: TRUTH.jpg (250x227, 4K)

CBMR is fake and gay. Gamma rays are based and redpilled.

prove it

I already have. Infinite times.

>what is quantum fluctuations
>energy never created or destroyed

what are you talking about faggot

and you also failed infinite times

TFW no brain

what? the moment the universe becomes “empty” or “dead” is the exact moment the big bang occurs because the scale disappears and the massive empty frozen universe becomes a single point

a real phetven hawk over here

Attached: 1562032790874.png (684x529, 119K)

Chuckled

Are all Americans that retarded?

There is a God and He isn't the universe!

nigger this is the current model for the universe. when all matter is absorbed into black holes in the far future there will be no scale to space, thus the massive universe is no different from a single point

yes, we are. please no bully

They've been lied to by atheist scum. I say kill all atheist.

>you can’t believe in god and be interested in space
ok retard

Pray for eternal life through our savior Jesus Christ

All teachers of space are atheist. Or is it they only adhere to atheist whence it pertains to space?

space and god are not mutually exclusive brainlet. in fact infinite space gives probability to god being real.

God is not a "he". God has qualities of two extreme opposites at the same time, therefore human analogy of God is both man and woman at the same time, a hermaphrodite. God is the Universe itself and everything in It and Universe has duality nature, which after fusion of two extreme opposites creates the "Holy Trinity". The real, original and intended meaning of the Trinity is two extreme opposites and the fusion of them. Neither is better than the other one and each of them posses qualities that the other one doesn't and it is the fusion of both of them that gives us the best outcome. It is the balance between two extreme opposites that at the end of the day always wins. Neither right nor left is better than the other, neither obese nor anorectic is better than the other, neither hot nor cold is better than the other etc. Trinity is one of the the Universal Truths, that can be applied to absolutely everything and the ancient as well as modern intellectual elite has been encoding this fact for thousands of years in many things, especially buildings. It is the BALANCE between two extreme opposites that's the best. This is the Universal Truth and is the true, original and now occultistic meaning of the Trinity, now hidden behind the veil of allegories in order to ensure, that only select few can know and fully understand it, because not everybody deserves to posses that kind of knowledge due to a tremendous amount of power it can potentially give to a right person.

See for example gothic cathedrals or the famous painting known as "The Last Supper" and you will see the hidden symbolism of the Trinity/Triptych encoding the knowledge about the nature of God/Universe.

Look at the background of The Last Supper:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/The_Last_Supper_Leonardo_Da_Vinci_High_Resolution_size_32x16.jpg

Attached: Triptych&Trinity.jpg (473x411, 48K)

This is why you guys rely on drink to get by, years of spiritless commie rule has left you with a bleak outlook.

The universe may be cyclical, but that could be equally horrifying depending on your perspective.

There is no point to converse with them, because they are not real truth seekers, they have pre-conceived ideas with a heavy political bias and they are looking for everything that would confirm their bias, while automatically ignoring facts that contradict their pre-conceived ideas. They will always demand you to "prove" something and no matter what kind of proof you present, they will always try to discredit it. Real truth seekers don't ask questions other people, they do not want to be spoon-fed, they follow the evidence whenever it leads, however that requires an open mind, which most of people lack. Enlightenment is a process and an individual must himself want to see the light, it cannot be forcefully shined with full force into person's eyes, because it would cause pain to the individual and as a result, the individual would try to close his eyes and only harm would be done that way.

Attached: 64TetraHedronIn3d.jpg (588x588, 88K)