He lost 2020

He lost 2020

Attached: F5E093D8-C686-4114-AACC-9FBAC827ED9C.png (1020x517, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/cbp-completes-construction-50-miles-new-border-wall
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtube.com/watch?v=U1LmnQRnw8I
youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I cant be the only one who has this feeling

>no wall
Oh well I guess I will vote for the party that wants me and my family dead then

doesn't really matter by now (for he reelection). It was and now it's even more of a cultural than a political vote.

>reminder to type "sage" in the Options field, so your post does not bump slide threads

Attached: click_on_this.png (280x280, 268)

Trump broke his promise to fulfill this
He's just as bad as anyone else.

still better than democrats. no regrets in rolling epic digits for him.

This
>no wall means i don't pay taxes on a wall
considering the alternative which is
>pay more taxes for shitskin welfare
WTF I love democrats now

>build a wall
>pro israel

hes not building the wall. you niggers got JEWED

>no wall
Yeah, because democrats are fucking blocking everything he does. It's still THEIR fault and not his. THEY are the ones standing in the way of progress. Not Trump.

This.

>Blocked by courts/Congress no matter what he does
I'm glad he's still attacking from many angles, though. The "Apply everywhere you pass through first" Asylum rule is pretty good. Not perfect, as it still allows actual Mexicans across, but at least it isn't Central Americans!

...And who stopped him from building it?

>better dead than Democrat
>and I was a Democrat

Attached: 117897979891.jpg (300x240, 9K)

And you actually think Trump voters care about that stuff?

Exactly

Trump could have easily built the wall and did much more in the first two years but instead sent billions too Israel

Attached: bacon.gif (368x221, 736)

Nice try, Sharia Blue.

Republican voters are uneducated boomers who vote against their own economic interests

Trump and Republicans were blessed by the American voter in 2016 to 2018 with control in the House, Senate, and White House. Democrats are goddamn cancer but Republican had control and threw it away on tax cuts for corporations and billionaires who openly advocate for open borders and mass immigration

Attached: 1555184423704.png (1000x500, 56K)

I mean he signed a bill to build the wall thats all he can do there are plenty of reasons to change your vote but his wall is not one of them.

why would he do that? he knows his supporters are cucks. they'll suck his dick no matter what

Implying boomers didn't make tons of money during Trump's run.

Guess I'm gonna vote for literal communist traitirs now. Thanks for enlightening me.

like zodiac said they should use king beaner el chapos money to build wall

No matter how much we wish he was - Trump is not a dictator, he can't act unilaterally. Every effort to rein in illegal immigration and build a border wall has been met by overwhelming resistance in the legislative and judicial branches. The Democrats have filibustered more than 300 pieces of legislation supported by Trump, and there've been hundreds of injunctions filed by district court judges.

Surely this isn't Paul Ryans fault?

Attached: FDED805A-96A4-453E-B924-3541A1E6CEAB.jpg (620x385, 39K)

the main thing we are missing is we are voting which in reality your vote doesn't count it just goes to one-world government shills the only option after trump is a mass revolt against the current system

The US has plenty of money to spend on whatever it wants but decides not to spend it on border security unless it includes billions to encourage more 3rd worlders to flood into the country

Attached: 8982936478234.jpg (4186x1189, 820K)

Republicans are to blame for the failures of the Trump administration and that includes the Republican Paul Ryan

Attached: 9878632748234.jpg (980x552, 113K)

This. You faggots think you're chasing us into the Democrats arms in 2020?

You're just making sure we're going to be there to vote for HIM. We're not forgetting the real reason there isn't a border wall yet.

Attached: 1346109885217.jpg (372x392, 13K)

Shills are out in full force today. Holy shit. There's like five threads attacking Trump and even one going after Jordan Peterson.

Fuck off, shareblue. We're not falling for it.

Add to this using federal illegal immigrant inmates to do the labor building the wall on conditions of release ...if appropriate, and the wall would cost next to nothing. Perhaps if the only crime was crossing our border illegally, then offer citizenship for their labor on the wall.

Jow Forums is a political board and because /ptg/ cancer is spammed 24/7 does not mean Trump is protected from the criticism he deserves for the failures of his administration

Attached: 98723984234.jpg (1024x701, 313K)

half of this is good

Wow. I didn’t realize this. Your shaming tactics have worked. I’m with her now.

fuck pedes

Attached: 1551404376508.gif (528x555, 816K)

keep dreaming. His supporters know it hasn't been built because of Democratic Party scum. 4 more years is a lock.

This. Shills btfo

Oh fuck I guess I better vote for open borders and free healthcare for illegal immigrants now lol

Was your father also an effeminate cocklover like you? What kind of """man""" worships at the feet of other men?

No feelings over facts. If trumo was as fucked as they claim they wouldn’t be here every day repeating the same lines, the only thing that changes are their meme flags.

cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/cbp-completes-construction-50-miles-new-border-wall
Why do you believe in lies?

Attached: 1408810803240.jpg (1064x983, 194K)

Never cared about the wall. Trump is sending a message. No wars, bring attention back to America, be defensive, help when needed. The wall was and always has been a meme.

The constitution party I think is the most chad party their immigration stance is even better than the republicans

You have opened my eyes and I will be voting for the Dems. Thank you random nigger faggot,

That sounds like you’re a homophobe. Not very progressive of you.

>Fence
He has built some wall though.

>not a single mile of fence
Correct, he's building a wall.

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

oiuyfkkyyku

white americans are getting minority in the country but they think only about some stupid walls.
this's the end.

Listen just because Paul Ryan fought Trumps budgets much harder than he ever fought Obamas budgets doesnt mean hes the bad guy here.

both sides including trump have cucked us with new gun laws and not repealing any the first two years

Attached: 1921 gun with c drum 001.jpg (1441x637, 313K)

>fence
lol... imagine trying this hard and still being a cuck libtard. Hope they follow through with moving to leaf land this time round. Faggots.

>Nobody c...cares about the w...wall goyim... please send billions of more US tax payer funded aid to Israel so they can build more wars around their holyland

Attached: 783284728374826347823.jpg (1000x711, 160K)

>been under investigation by democrats, which amounted to NOTHING except hinder Trumps work on wall
>democrats actively refusing funding for wall

>LOOK TRUMP HASN'T DONE ANYTHING!

Based and redpilled?
There was never enough popular support for a wall but people use it to attack Trump.

The Wall is not a feature as much as it is a concept.
US needs immigrants, as its population is rapidly aging. However, State needs to control the Immigration Process. Because historically US rightfully discriminated against those this country do not need and encourage those the country needs to apply for an entry. Mass crossings of the Mexico board denies the State its Immigration Control. It is not only about screening for or halting of actual or even potential criminals. It is also for preventing poor and uneducated to enter and join Low Wage Labor that this country has plenty already.
Walls do not work for friends. Yet fences are built in this country every year and there are valid reasons for it. If you build a fence or a wall and then put a gate in it, you can be respectful and friendly, yet separated from your neighbor, cats, dogs, horses, sometimes even children. If you have a pool, you're required to fence it. That is how walls are useful. They prevent hostilities, although cost money.
For those who opposed the Wall I suggest to look at another concept "Military Might" this country employs. Military Might is not a feature, none of those expensive Navy Ships, Submarines, Aircraft Carriers, etc., etc. that cost by far more than any Wall play any role other than Deterrent. Those are unable to protect us fully, terrorists attack regardless of all billions of dollars spent on Military Might. Yet, it is needed to send a message. Wall will send a much lesser message, but the message will be taken seriously.

no fuck you. i want to pay for illegal immigrant's healthcare

>he’s still living in 2016

it is natural selection. The whites who will survive next 2 generations will be SOOOO redpilled that they will become as dangerous as Jews. Watch..;-)

We literally got Jeb! with better banter skills.

Jeb! would've slept on the border, passed tax cuts for the super rich, nominated Gorsuch and Kavanaugh and moved the embassy to Jerusalem.

Attached: temp.png (527x520, 144K)

hopefully, we have enough to strike back, also off-topic question but was Jesus christ against race mixing?

Paul Ryan is a goddamn pile of trash just as much as was John McCancer, Jeff Flake, Mitt Romney, and many more of the Republican trash. Trump and Republicans wasted what they were given in 2016 and the gutting of the Republican party is only a portion of the destruction they deserve. Ending their political careers so they can go lobby for special interest is a goddamn joke of US politics

Attached: 3498657934534.jpg (2880x1768, 773K)

NO one has problem with Latin immigrants. For the most part they are no trouble. No non-whites are trouble as long as they stay under 30% represented in areas where they live..LMAO

s a g e
a
g
e

At least we're not fighting them. We should definitely stop funding it all though. Fuck Israel. I don't know why we keep fucking helping them. It's all part of my Holocaust denial, something disgusting has been going on. Israel is a foothold in the middle East,just like Russia has Syria. It's disgusting. Fuck Jews and fuck Mohammed.

fucking PATHETIC

>I don't know why we keep fucking helping them.
Would a video of Nancy Pelosi who is one of the most powerful Democrats/politicians in the US government saying that the US capital can crumble to the ground but aid to Israel will never end help you to understand what is going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=U1LmnQRnw8I

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

But I remember seeing news about the first few miles of his wall being built.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK LMAO

For some reason this thread reminded me of this unrelated video
youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo

Fake and gay news.

>encamp an entire marine battalion around the white house
>declare national emergency concerning organized political crime, stipulating immediate and severe threats to national security
>open RICO cases into both republican and democrat parties
>open RICO case into IC
>open RICO case into news media
>shut down all television and radio completely
>activate internet killswitch
>every website/ip on the internet auto-redirects to ONE page for 2 weeks straight containing full and total DECLAS with searchable archives, powerpoint style point-by-point breadowns, and high-production-value bbc-style mini-documentaries detailing how every single DC politician/prosecutor/federal judge is blackmailed and bribed
>arrest them all
>have livestreamed military tribunals at gitmo for 3 months
>execute them all
>build the wall using army corp of engineers

Not that hard. 100% fully within the president's lawful emergency wartime powers too.

Yes

He’ll be fine. Every potus fails.

Do you have a counter source providing the location of new border wall being built?

In what way? Corporate media whores reading off of a script is in what way similar to pointing out the failures of the Trump administration and the Republican party to achieve political goals?

>> Single mile of new border fence

Nice of them to admit the replacement of old barriers.

> vote against their own economic interests

how?

He's not a virgin stupid!

Attached: Trump mohel.jpg (800x480, 181K)

>Do you have a counter source providing the location of new border wall being built?
I don't even need to google it with this user in the thread:
>In what way?
Because OP is the image board version of those lying kike puppets on the TV

Haha guess l'll vote for the biggest cocksucker to Israel and wants LEGAL immigration and less deportations than king nigger. Oh and a man who said he'd drain the swamp but fill his cabinet with swamp people. Hillary is in jail too, right?

Boomers vote for their own interests but they screw over their kids.

fkn retard. accelerationism is your only realistic way of winning. sitting back and voting cuckservative will mean the end. the demographic winter is unstopable at this point.