NEWS: The U.S. Army is engaged in a mysterious operation around Washington, D.C

NEWS: The U.S. Army is engaged in a mysterious operation around Washington, D.C.
>twitter.com/aawayne/status/1153327114797666307
Any other sources confirm this?
Seems noteworthy.

Attached: 1544992695972.jpg (1200x822, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY
qmap.pub/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-22/army-lets-slip-that-it-s-conducting-secret-operation-around-d-c
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
twitter.com/JohnHenryWUSA/status/1146922516247732228
sputniknews.com/europe/201806141065407182-mulvey-birmingham-lithuania-drugs/
youtu.be/c1AF9XnLr5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY

Attached: EPSTEIN AIRLINES MEME (STEINGATE).jpg (1247x698, 156K)

Yeah, what are they supposed to do train in a psuedo city they build with billions of dollars?

rounding up all the non pedos?

GUYS A FUCKING WASHINGTON D.C. JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!

Attached: 082E9ED3-C443-49C2-B034-86D072A84AB8.png (568x552, 109K)

There is nothing that attack helicopters would be patrolling the white house for except an internal military attack from some faggot pedo general's army to try and stop the Epstein leak.

confirmed
qmap.pub/

The tweet's image links to an article:
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-22/army-lets-slip-that-it-s-conducting-secret-operation-around-d-c

>military does anything
>wtf this is an mystery prepare for bogaloo
new world was a mistake

Checked
confirms it's the 200,000 indictments unsealed!

Read the comments of OP Twitter link. It’s disgusting boomer Q LARP

We're such a bored and unstimulated culture that we have to find deep, conspiratorial meaning in anything to get our dicks to work.

>Go to google Maps
>Find any large abandoned building outside of Tallinn
>Notice any sort of pattern shaped like a pentagram or Star of David in the debris
>"SATANIC CIA PEDO EUROPEAN HQ!"

America really is a mistake.

Attached: CuteEestiThinksItCanDefendItselfFor10Hours.jpg (450x555, 21K)

>There is nothing that attack helicopters would be patrolling the white house for except an internal military attack from some faggot pedo general's army to try and stop the Epstein leak.
why not activate cloak on that bird? maybe many more that are cloaked in reserve? is the fight pattern usual?

finally, some good fucking gets

And fuck.

the text:
>The Pentagon has revealed a few details about a secret Army mission that has Black Hawk helicopters flying missions over the Washington, D.C., area backed by active-duty and reserve soldiers.
>
>The mysterious classified operation was disclosed when the Army asked Congress for approval to shift funds to provide an extra $1.55 million for aircraft maintenance, air crews and travel in support of an “emerging classified flight mission.”
>
>It’s part of a $2.5 billion request this month to “reprogram” funds in the current fiscal year’s budget to programs considered high priorities. “Without additional funding, the Army will not be able to perform this classified mission,” the Defense Department said.
>
>“Soldiers from assault helicopter company and aviation maintenance units will be supporting the mission with 10 UH-60s and maintenance capabilities for four months,” according to the document, referring to the Black Hawks. The money will also pay for a specialized “Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility” at Davison Army Airfield at Fort Belvoir, Virginia, just outside Washington.
>
>Army spokesman Wayne Hall declined in an email to comment on some possibilities -- including whether the mission involved protecting the White House or other federal buildings and whether it’s making use of specialized commando units of the Pentagon’s Joint Special Operations Command, which includes the Army’s Delta unit and Navy’s Seal Team Six.
>
>Hall said the operation began early in the fiscal year, which started Oct. 1, and “the duration of the mission is undetermined.”

Nothing mysterious about it. It was like a million degrees in DC this weekend, so the based military was just flying around fanning everyone to help them keep cool.

i dont even have to read beyond OP's post to know its top garbage. for fucks sakes, for country where people larp as army personnel and lots of people join up the military they should have some IQ to know that training exercises exist for all sorts of scenarios

you fuckin quacks said the 4th of july march would be a coup!!!! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!! fucking kill yourself

Attached: 1563511709.114221_-_93c7f46c3763b4efe0d3f0ec40166a81.jpg (512x512, 19K)

Attached: 6.gif (200x200, 27K)

Maybe your Estonian military regularly flies its equivalent of Black Hawks over Tallinn on a regular basis.
Here in America, this is unusual.

/thread

I live in d.c. nothing is happening.
Go back to your cuckshed

>greentexting links

Hello newfriend. Try not to shit the place up

Practice drills if the citizenry revolts

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

Attached: image.gif (445x250, 3.71M)

the citizenry is revolting.

>hurr durr conspiracies theory is pure fabulation, trust the government to fulfill its duties no matter what dumb goy

The sad thing is conspiracies have been an omnipresent aspect of humans politics since the earliest of time, yet for some reason, nowadays, we're expected to believe conspiracies are the exception and not the norm. And all the stupid faggots who give a shit about his get, be aware that they're literally worthless since you can very easily make a script as to post the moment you'd get doubles or whatever the fuck you want. There probably hasn't been a single legit big digit get in ages due to that, so only drooling retards and shills give a shit about it.

What does he mean?!?
>check'd

Attached: d7d1f63c4be621ccbd70bf715a0ea2d22d1238c654797a97bfb19abc3ebc6dd2.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

based leaf

Attached: critical thinking.jpg (552x767, 130K)

Is this a happening?

They even run drills at private schools wearing civvies but full battle rattle and helis coming and going shit was spoopy. Makes you wonder what they're training for or who they're training to fight.

The minds of most people have been influenced, if not all but controlled, for a very long time.
Look at (pic related) from the declassified JFK files. C_A communication tacitly acknowledging agents posing as journalists and other news personnel.
If they are tacitly admitting to forty some add agents doing this in 1973, how many was it really back then? How many is it now?

Attached: 73401977.png (818x1056, 306K)

Well yeah, now that they're mostly brown. It's pretty disgusting, I agree

Actually, it was an organic 'get' in all honesty and that's why I said because of these stoopid idiots who put conspiratorial meaning to the numbers.

>Q predicted this
what is it?

>conspiratorial

Nice glownigger buzzword you disgusting traitor.

Attached: 1510551604689.jpg (958x1119, 420K)

Holy shit it’s all real this week is going to be fucking Insane. Deep state FF ramping up in Iran and US

Attached: 0862B1CD-2542-46C3-98DD-F790BD8F9254.jpg (1281x724, 151K)

Son, I haven't done SAD Operations for The Company since the Cold War ended.

Attached: DSC00856[1].jpg (1536x2048, 793K)

You have done immeasurable damage to our people by getting this get. I hope you never post again. We will never survive the horde of Americans coming from this.

Attached: 1535046610565.jpg (1133x1476, 360K)

I wonder what percentage of what’s really going on people have. Has to be less than 25%, right?

Anna andeks, sõber. Ma ei tahtnud seda teha.

So why did you decide to become deep state?
Is the child pussy really worth it?

Attached: 1562731856823.png (726x712, 477K)

Attached: 3460.png (405x303, 28K)

Read and spread this, faggots

Attached: 3461-3463.png (1231x849, 249K)

Ezra Cohen-Watnick

The problem is that there are too many conspiracies now.
Ranging from the obviously fake, to the "I believe it because it tells me what I want to hear". And everything in between.

Deep state factions fighting now. The jewish power structure is being challenged from within.

Indeed he is Q

Holy shit a US Army just flew over my house

Keep in mind folks that when you do your research, that #CARISJAMES is in fact....
CARibbean ISland-little st JAMES

Attached: D_MdDFZWwAEGlwC.jpg (944x631, 64K)

Outside of Tallinn?
It's a nice hotel, the Viru and you can pop next door to the KGB museum. Great city, Tallinn.

Attached: Viru_otsikko_ENG.jpg (900x600, 392K)

The crushing majority of them being promoted by cointel agencies themselves as to dilute the credibility of the conspiracies theories that does base themselves on real event and information. an example I can cite from the top of my head is the tin foil meme, which is literally nothing more than a misinfo campaign as to make the concept of a faraday cage seem unfeasible technology befitting of science-fiction, which ironically you shouldn't make out of tin foil because it has very poor conductibility compared to others, more common conductive metals.

Hotell Viru was built by a Finnish company that went bankrupt building it. As a matter of national pride, Finland's government took over and completed the hotel ahead of schedule and under cost. During the Estonian SSR times, it was the only hotel in all of Estonia foreigners could stay at and any time they left the hotel, they would be (obviously) followed by someone in Moscow haute couture; fashions no Tallinn resident could afford.

"How do you know who is KGB at Viru? They drink their tea with one eye open."

And they made the very concept of a conspiracy theory into something that should bring shame on the believer.
They did this despite the fact that all a conspiracy is is two or more people plotting to commit a crime or crimes.
It says a lot about (((their))) control of media - and other channels of thought - that the mere suggestion that two or more people are plotting a crime means the one making the suggestion is crazy.

Attached: 1540484014675.png (937x1584, 255K)

They not training your fag
Have to be able to read before u post

article says black hawks so it's nothing.
let us know when apaches are lighting people up with 30mm

Attached: 5108819E-6AA2-4460-9D9D-E8367B81EA6F.png (849x564, 519K)

These digits...

twitter.com/JohnHenryWUSA/status/1146922516247732228

Attached: FB_IMG_1563816199823.jpg (596x540, 22K)

WHATS the tat say ?

Those are so cool

>TRUMP

GUYS GUYS I JUST SAVED 15% ON MY CAR INSURANCE BY TRUSTING THE PLAN! ITS HAPPENING IM REALLY SAVING MONEY!

Attached: 1499229308350.jpg (1024x678, 79K)

It's not just "Americans". Also, these things are real and are everywhere and have actual meaning behind them. The motivation may feel or be mistaken as larping, but not 100% of what conspiracy theorists convey as mystifying or satanic or whatever is actually what they say it is.
Also,

Attached: nsfw.jpg (1000x731, 323K)

>Location: Viru Hotel Lobby Bar, Tallinn
>Date: Sometime in 2006
>user Status: Very Hungover, about to continue excessive drinking and will meet the contact "Mr. Robinson" at 23:00.
Tallinn is a wonderful city. As is Parnu. Many fond half-memories from my adventures there.

Attached: viru2006.jpg (604x453, 243K)

how many statues did you piss on?

You know your face can be revealed right?

There's a particular lemongrass "mud soap" from Pärnu that I am quite fond of.

Attached: USSAD.jpg (1944x2592, 1.99M)

Nebraska's capitol is literally jizzing all over everything (the guy on top is the seed sower

Attached: Capitol_with_fountain150-8x10.jpg (1001x1500, 340K)

Demon hives cleaning.

Post yfw they're rounding up Epstein's blackbook list.

Attached: 1563495154423.jpg (575x700, 209K)

You basically applied grain didn't you?
Cut off your face and then paint over it next time.
Also delete this post user unless you don't mind glow niggers having it.

>how many statues did you piss on?
No statue pissing user, I did drunkenly walk into the full mirror in Club Prive... Twice... On two separate trips to Tallinn.
>You know your face can be revealed right?
I pity the glow nigger who has to do that for such low hanging fruit. It's on facebook anyway user so I'm sure the CIA, NSA, MI6, MOSSAD and KGB all know about my drunken trip to Tallinn 13 years ago. There are a few pictures of me looking drunk and chatting up Estonian cuties.

>The U.S. Army is engaged in a mysterious operation around Washington, D.C.
I hope they're arresting Traitors for Treason trials.

Attached: treason-hang-2.jpg (400x600, 31K)

What were you doing in that part of the world mush?

>Estonian cuties.
No such thing. They're all blonde/blue. Eesti needs diversity.

Attached: Estonian94.jpg (489x640, 34K)

>We're such a bored and unstimulated culture that we have to find deep, conspiratorial meaning in anything to get our dicks to work.
Well, we have to do something while we wait for Trump to begin his mass deportations… something besides cleaning our guns.

I wonder how many politicians are sweating bullets right now, knowing full well this is only a training in case the federal has to make a huge operation to prevent all the compromised individuals from escaping.

Looking at property to invest in user. Didn't go for anything but it was back in the day of Estonian kroons before they joined the euro when a lot of fun could be had for not much British wonga. Lovely people and it was quite early on before the cheap flights so the stag parties hadn't ruined the reputation of British gentlemen at that point. The ladies and the gentlemen were genuinely impressed we were visiting their small country. The pleasure was all ours. As I said, it's a great place.

instead of cleaning your guns all the time how about you actually use them?

Those Black Hawks look awfully like Apaches.

Kek agrees

Kekd

>instead of cleaning your guns all the time how about you actually use them?
I think you missed the heavy sarcasm there.

probably related to the Downtown LA black ops shit a few months ago.

Attached: 1503183310459.jpg (250x242, 12K)

nice; I knew someone who bought property in Lithuania cheap, lives out there now. It's abit of haven for old school criminals. He made his money selling drugs in the UK, quite sad really. Still I suppose it's supply and demand.
>sputniknews.com/europe/201806141065407182-mulvey-birmingham-lithuania-drugs/

>probably related to the Downtown LA black ops
Naked_gun-Nothing_to_see_here.gif

>probably related to the Downtown LA black ops shit a few months ago.
youtu.be/c1AF9XnLr5w
I almost forgot about that. So much shit keeps pushing forward.
That's a definite possible connection. Thanks user.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-22/army-lets-slip-that-it-s-conducting-secret-operation-around-d-c

Attached: 1504228650004.jpg (343x361, 44K)

New SCIF is the real news

>AYYS

>I am a retard
have a bump faggot

AN A10 FLEW OVER ME LAST WEEK EAST OF DC WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

I still wonder what the big package contained. Has this operation ever been explained in a satisfactory manner? Guess not.

In April 2018, Ezra Cohen-Watnick rejoined the Trump administration in the Department of Justice, advising Attorney General Sessions on counterterrorism and counterintelligence

Attached: resignation_letter.jpg (600x576, 119K)

Nope.
Much like the Vegas Shooting it's "all lips sealed!"... which is weird.