Does anyone else notice Jow Forums giving a free pass to its political leaders when they advocate explicitly for...

Does anyone else notice Jow Forums giving a free pass to its political leaders when they advocate explicitly for zionism? Did Jow Forums always have such a soft spot for israel because they represent the ethnostate Jow Forums wishes it could be? Why don't you just convert to judaism if you still support fascism and trump?

Attached: fh6j3pr5srb31.png (783x768, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JyAhJ4Kwr2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The line I hear is Republicans are worthless but Democrats are even worse. I'm not sure what metrics they are using but they don't put any pressure on Republicans to change. Oh well.

>our leaders
>Eceleb trash
No one ever cared about these assholes, don't fall for shill propaganda and confuse them with actual people here

Nobody here likes Shitiro

ZIOKEK THREAD

Attached: 1559264358187.png (900x676, 410K)

it's almost like we're not actually Nazis at all

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-125704_Adblock Browser.jpg (708x949, 412K)

>Benji Shapiro
>Joe Rogan
>Destiny
>George Wallace
>Mitt Romney
>Evan McMuffin
>Anne Coulter
>Mike Cernovich
All these names have one thing in common. All shilled endlessly on /pol by lefties.

Didn't benji was 19yo when he said those things?

>Does anyone else notice Jow Forums giving a free pass to its political leaders when they advocate explicitly for zionism?
At this point explicitly advocating for Zionism is like a Judas kiss or a hug of death, so I don't find it too strange that this is happening

Attached: Tlump.png (514x249, 93K)

100% this

I love his sister.

Well yeah, would love to convert her to Christianity with the power of my cock just to see Benji's reaction when she hands him a family Christmas card of us

I don’t have much bad things to say about pjw tho. He’s a good lad and he redpill normies. Shapiro and peterson also do that but they are not /ourguys/ at all, pjw is not liked here but I fail to understand why, same for the little e girl dressed in a burka.

It just prove that you have sad lives desu. She’s meh at best.

Imagine the salt. He will care once his sister marries a goy.

Shapiro is dirty smug jew. All Shapiro does is shill for Israel and pretend to be big amazing relatable young conservative but he is controlled opposition JEW. Look at big Shapiro goblin nose and you know he is jew and listen to smarmy yammering and if you have sense it is easy to tell jew. Remove Shaprio remove Jew.

Here's what you do. You out Jew the Jew. I hate that Trump and a lot of "alt right" media sing Israel's praises. Though, that's far from just me. Trump supporting Israel is turning the left rabidly anti-Israel.

Why perform the cleansing ourselves if we can get the left to do it instead?

> /pol
>its political leaders
> ben shapiro
wtf are you talking about. That kike is hated here.
Trump and his family of literal Kikes would be the proper example here. And yes, they all think he's playing 44D chess with it.

Attached: TRUMP-VEY.jpg (1024x578, 89K)

except you're wrong and the left isn't anti-israel, they're arguably just as pro-israel as their right counterparts. they'll ignore his pro-zog praises and rail him on his intelligence like always

DIVERSITY FOR THEE
BUT NOT FOR ME

Attached: 1532866765405.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

Have you seen "The Squad"? They're staunchly anti-Israel and the Democrats are being forced to circle the wagon around their ideology in an attempt to stay unified.

So wait, does Jow Forums want Jews to fuck off to Israel or not?

PJW wears make-up like some mentally broken female, why the fuck are you posting this here... r u a fag?

>Have you seen "The Squad"?
They one featuring a literal jew amongst them? Yeah I'm familiar.
I could give a shit what they think about Israel, the ones here need to be in fucking gas chambers.

Jews fear the chant "send her back" because they know they will soon hear the chant "send the Jews back to the Middle East where they belong"

>ben shapiro
>not a Jow Forums ideological leader

ben shapiro's literally inspired at least two white christian men to shoot up mosques.

Attached: 1563746691786.png (691x958, 141K)

>PJW going after Shapiro
FAG FIGHT
FAG FIGHT
FAG FIGHT

Don't forget Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens.
Horrific far-right monsters that need to be censored and detained for acts of terrorism.

its not Israel per se its gefilte fish that is our true weakness

>that boomer in the replies

based Paul. Fuck (((Ben Shapiro)))

Attached: ben shapiro the kike jew sold out im not surprised tbh.png (612x254, 31K)

no he didn't

>most scholars agree
again with this bullshit rabbi?

Attached: 1549027416464.png (902x1022, 573K)

Not one here likes this rat-voiced Yid.

Nice try, JIDF

Look I don't care when we abandoned the left we sort of hitched our wagon to the alternative party. Never again will we vote for Democrats they do not have empathy how could they be allowed to lead people?
youtu.be/JyAhJ4Kwr2c

Ben Shapiro is such a kike he wears a yarmulke everywhere he goes. He was never our leader.

Ben's sister will probably be married off to some goy politician or business mogul so he can be controlled.

PJW clearly has a high power level than he is letting on. Still think he's a cringe click bait e-celeb tho.

These people