Why do democrates act like everyone who is conservative and does not live in a city is an inbred, ignoramus...

Why do democrates act like everyone who is conservative and does not live in a city is an inbred, ignoramus, who has a nazi flag in their basement?

I don’t get it, insulting your voters is how you lose them.

Attached: 99906E04-8A94-4470-89E1-1BD9677C761C.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Attached: Tlump.png (514x249, 93K)

because they are

>your voters
those people are never ever going to vote democrat unless the parties switch again and it'll still probably take them a few years to figure it out

>unless the parties switch again
Hehe they never did faggot.

>“And then one day for no reason at all I became a democrat”

> doesnt even believed it happened the first time

Just proving my point there Cletus

>Spent many of your early youthful years being mentally built up on lies and bullshit
>Enter the adult world with a massive amount of debt and the knowledge that you are not likely gonna be some hot shot who made it [Zuckerberg,steve jobs, billgates]
>Realize that the [simple] minded country folk are living happily, maybe even debt free and possibly earning more than you doing construction work or what ever.
>You spend your time on SMS virtue signaling in hopes someone takes care of you so you can continue to shill their bullshit, never works.
>You get called out for being bigger racist,sexist piece of shit, more so than the scary mean guys on Jow Forums who can only laugh
I'd be pretty fucking hateful too if that was my fate. You have any idea how much a lolipop man makes? fucking shit loads for standing in the middle of the road, but they'll never do that kind of work because they're use to working inside in a clean environment.

Attached: EuropoorVsAmerichad.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

Funny how the south unanimously voted for Democrats until the civil rights era, than the racist old Dixiecrats flocked to the republicans thanks to Nixon’s southern strategy of utilizing disaffected white identity politics

Also , most people mock republican voters because republican voters are working class idiots who vote for policies that directly disenfranchised themselves

Tell me, which policies did the GOP abandon in this switch? Which new ones did they pick up?

i lived down south as a teenager for 15 years and moved to a liberal east coast city. It's pretty easy to make fun of them for a few reasons, rightly or wrongly. When i first got here i was so happy to be gone(still am) because they have this thing called SERVICE up here. I can get all sorts of food, visit all sorts of shops, and i have a variety of weed dealers and flavors. The money up here is waaaaaaaaay better for someone tech oriented.

If you are a nerdy sperg like i am women are sooo much easier to talk to and subsequently fuck, women that look better than you thought you had a chance with(i later figured out it's because these women are surrounded by pussy men). So someone like me who couldn't make any money, lived in a shitty small town with one store and no stoplight, goes to a city, makes way better money and regularly has sex with women he used to view as too hot for him it's very easy to be like "wow fuck those people down there they are garbage this is much better"

After enjoying the hedonism for years i've become older and the amount of times i had to say "holy fuck were the rednecks fucking right?" or "god fucking damnit were the christians right?" the more i look around and the more i talk to people.

What it comes down to i guess is while there is hustle and bustle up here there is no soul. A bunch of people measuring each other on the dumbest fucking metrics. I met more good loyal people that would go the extra mile for me in that tiny town of 2000 people than in a city where i met hundreds of people(i worked as an event coordinator for a while booking bands).

I no longer look down upon the small town people.

>pol is the only board where shitposting is so strong its immune to sneedposting

nigger loving kike alert

Or more likely the racist southerners began to care more about their economic situation and less about race.

Protectionism and Buisness have been core tendants of the Republican party since reconstruction.

Sneed

I don’t look down on rural people. They’re MANY southern comrades along the southern states. I just mock the republican ones who have no business voting for them and only do so because their social conservatism

They're corrupted by Sneed.

(OP)
>Why do democrates act like everyone who is conservative and does not live in a city is an inbred, ignoramus, who has a nazi flag in their basement?

>nigger loving kike alert

no reason

You still need to prove your earlier claims chuck.

>comrades
Cringe.

>only do so because their social conservatism
Mass-immigration decreases the value of labor. The Democrats are also essentially anti-white in their policies.

Attached: Clown World DNC exiles white males.png (1237x885, 594K)

>I don’t get it, insulting your voters is how you lose them.
dems import voters
>than
illiterate niggers gtfo

Attached: 1560113685838.jpg (1280x853, 256K)

Most rural southern boomers love Jews because Christian Zionism is common among most Protestant faiths now (also Catholic).

The notion that they're "evil nazis" is laughable. You're told that by screeching shitlibs and kikes in order to further divide white solidarity between rural and urban.

we don't need your vote white man.

>tfw you can't find a good place to buy a nazi flag
for historical purposes

Attached: 1558033770997.jpg (600x932, 37K)

White leftists ITT take note of this post.

You see niggers actually being honest about their intentions a lot on Jow Forums when they're anonymous and not out in the wild pretending to use leftism as a cover for their ethnocentric insurrection.

you can be a Nazi skinhead and a Christian Zionist at the same time. Its easy not to realize logical fallacies when you've got less brain cells than teeth, and you dont have that many teeth to begin with.

Southern cuckservatives are great at doing things that go against their own self interests. That's why they cull themselves with cousin fucking. That's why they vote republican.

Once the electoral college is dismantled, it won't matter. Kikes and their puppets will be the sole arbiter of all American politics.

> once the electoral college is dismantled

Good, couldn’t happen fast enough. EC is affirmative action for republicans

>less brain cells
fewer*

Fuck off frenchie. Goddamn nation of cheese eating cowards

why not say thx instead of being assblasted?

www.pzg.biz/flags_nazi.html
the site is ass but run by /ourguy/ (obviously)

>being French
>thinking anyone would respect your comments

As if the flag even needs the red and blue, the whole thing might as well be white

>be native anglophone
>get corrected by a fucking frog of all flags
>resort to white flag spergery
>still fail to hide your shame
how much more pathetic can it get? keep posting, I want to find out

They dangle their "changing the government for the better" on a fishing line and pull it away from their voters if they become too civilized

Sneedposting has ruined my life. Every second of every day I think "SNEED SNEED SNEED!" I try to come up with new ways to post Sneed. I sneak it into threads that have nothing to do with it. I once made a women hate thread on Jow Forums and replaced all the women with pictures of Sneed. The mods eventually figured it out. They didn't take too kindly to that. They banned me of course, but I never let that stop me.
I've lost my job because of it. I spent too long sneedposting, and my boss asked me what I was doing. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SNEED IS?" I yelled at him. He was not pleased. Shortly afterwards, I lost my girlfriend. She said it was because I was "neglecting her" and "spent too much time sneedposting." But I know it was because I lost my job. She only wanted me for my money, that whore... Of course, many other girls have asked me out since then, but I always have to turn them down because they don't know what Sneed was. Why would I date a pleb who doesn't even know what Sneed is??? So it's official. I'm the world's first Sneedcel. Laugh all you want, but you know that I'm Sneedpilled. Deep down you wish you were this Sneedpilled too. In the end, it was all worth it.
SNEED!

Attached: SNEED.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

Fuck off smelly limp wristed frogfag. You should be greateful for Americans for bailing your asses

>greateful for
lmao are you b8ing with that one?
>Americans for bailing your asses
gotta be b8
if not, idk how you can top that but I'm sure you'll find a way
go on, amaze me

How is not wanting outsourcing against my interests?

because that's what "tolerance" and "inclusivity" means.
get a dictionary