Anti-Trump shills are out in full force today. Be careful

Anti-Trump shills are out in full force today. Be careful.

Attached: 1561225530257.jpg (5568x3712, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081
thehill.com/homenews/administration/446387-trump-recognizes-pride-month
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Today and every day for the past several months OP

thanks rabbi I'll keep an eye out

>shills
go outside

G*d bless Israel

based user
MIGA! I mean MAGA heh

Google is mad.

Shadilay and well kekd all praise to the god emperor fellow pede

>Be careful.

why would i need to be careful? they're fags

Sure thing Jew.

Look at shit like this and tell me they're not fishing to see what topics we'll respond to. The "Trump is a jew" shit is such obvious fucking shilling from the left. It reeks of some old suit-wearing democrat in a boardroom saying
>Huh. Our internet research indicates that those nasty little Trump kids on Jow Forums really don't like the jews.
>If we make a bunch of posts about Trump being a jew, maybe they'll come over to our side and vote for open borders and communism.
>"Hello, fellow Nazis. I am most definitely one of you, and certainly not a democrat. Consider the following: Trump is a kike."
>"Remember to vote blue!"

>people who don't think like me are posting, watch out!

and 4channers complain that reddit is a circlejerk.

Is it being a shill to spread information? Let people make up there own minds. Here's every Tweet Trump has made with the word ISRAEL in it up to a couple days ago...

Attached: trump-tweets-israel-all.jpg (1228x4636, 1.8M)

See you revealed yourself JIDF no one says to vote Democrat when they bash Trump for being a worthless piece of shit. That's something you are making up.

th-thats chess, you wouldn't understand

Hello kike

explain why he's sucking jew dick, lol OP is a ZOG cuck

Shills hate this too

Attached: F068E449-7320-422A-A45F-FAB46A7C1A0A.jpg (748x1024, 76K)

Attached: 1562299966142.jpg (606x602, 45K)

2 genders huh...If thats what Trump trully believes then why was he the first President to ever push for recognition of homo at the UN. nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081

thehill.com/homenews/administration/446387-trump-recognizes-pride-month

This, Ann Coulter is calling all the wignats to try to turn us against the G-d Emperor. Stay strong my fellow magapedes

Unironically this. Only that it's been like that for more than a couple months. Criticism or doubts about trump are one thing but shit like this is obvious. How long did you thick it was gonna take them that anything with jew is frowned upon.

So, how's the Syria pullout going?

Trump announced the pullout in December, and after that he made a concession for a gradual pullout over 4 months. Well, it's been more than 4 months. It's been about 7. The US should be completely out of Syria by now, right?

Attached: 1563798621960.jpg (980x551, 80K)

Tru but what does Israel think about it? We must get their input on how to they feel about it before we move forward

>t. Donald J. Trump

Fuck your jew puppet
And fuck you too

“Shill” is just a term used to describe someone who spreads information about something in which an opposing group may disagree with, justifiably or not.

The anti-Trump shills are merely spreading truths. No wall. No mass deportations. Billions of dollars worth of aid to Israel. No lock her up.

Am I suppose to worry about the shills or people like you who irrationally disagree with them despite the overwhelming validity of the things they say?

Attached: 37BCFB92-C0D6-4AC8-8F76-8800042009EC.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Show your flag, coward.

Attached: Tlump.png (514x249, 93K)

Fuck your Zionist pedo conman piece of orange shit president.

duh its monday start of their workweek, but all of them are cursed to hell, and their bots are the demons who shall torment them

Attached: 1562800636688.jpg (777x571, 66K)

>Jow Forums is only a place for /ptg/ and r/the_donald cancer to spam 24/7
KYS nigger

based Croatian poster

>Am I suppose to worry about the shills or people like you who irrationally disagree with them despite the overwhelming validity of the things they say?
I agree. /ptg/ can call them shills and screech everytime they post, it doesn't change the fact they have a point. I'd go a step further and say the pro-Trump people are acting like shills when they only have 2-3 canned responses to any criticism of Trump
>should I vote for a demonrat then?
>nice try sharia blue
>kill yourself shill

Why does Trump has a history of hanging out with Epstein?

Why did Dershowitz, who was involved with Epstein and has allegations of molesting 13 year old girls, come to Trump's defense during the Mueller case?

Why did Trump appointed Alex Acosta, the same guy who gave Epstein a sweetheart deal of 13 months in prison, his Labor Secretary position?

Why did Trump also make Steve Feinberg, head of Cerberus and owner of DynCorp, the same Dyncorp with ties to human trafficking and Epstien, head of his US Intelligence Board?

Why was Epstein's jet spotted multiple times in 2013 and 2016 parked on the same runway and sharing the same hangar with Trump?

Also why was Epstein's pilot hanging out with Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway?

Why didn't Trump follow through with his promise of arresting Hillary Clinton, the same woman who has ties to child trafficking in Haiti and who has ties to serial child molester Anthony Weiner, AND who's married to Bill Clinton, the guy who rode on Epstein's jet to Pedo Island dozens of times?

Why does Trump keep signing funding bills worth billions of dollars for Israel, yet can't seem to find the funding to pay for his wall that he promised?

Why did Trump sign a bill that makes it illegal to criticize Jews people?

Why is Trump the way he is?

Attached: 1563676892794.png (544x609, 126K)