Wait so why didn't Trump send her to jail?

Wait so why didn't Trump send her to jail?

Attached: HillaryClinton-8.jpg (618x412, 45K)

Fuck off, shareblue.

Also, probably because somebody from YOUR party threatened him. Same reason he hasn't built the wall. YOUR party blocks him at every turn. Same reason the detention centers at the border are in such awful condition. YOUR party voted to deny federal funding. YOU are the ones standing in the way of progress. Don't think you can fool us. Democrats are to blame for all of his shortcomings.

Because he is a huge conman

It was just a stupid meme for the crowds to chant.

Wtf dude relax, it was just a question no need for this animosity.

Magatards are a cult

It'll happen when the Epstein investigation is further along.

Nigger

Shill

Attached: 5465.jpg (1652x921, 172K)

lock her up? no i was saying locker, yup! as in thats a locker! the biggest beautifulest locker we have the greatest lockers dont we folks

Because she's rich and rich people don't go to jail unless there's video evidence of them banging kids with 3 forms of ID on camera.

He's friends with the Clinton's. Why would he do that?

Exhibit A

Be careful what you wish for bitch...

Hard kek

THIS

Except for the part when the Republicans owned the presidency, the house, and the senate. Holy fuck are you MIGAtards are a sad lot.

DIGITS.. BITCHES

whether it's his fault or the dems shit isn't happening, why should I vote for him again

Shouldn't be long now. Bill Clinton was just in interviewed by the FBI with regards to Epstein.

Because bars can't contain her.

>user Trump hasn't done anything
>nevermind the entire FBI and deep state user it was Trumps fault
>nevermind RINOs and Democrats user
Sage

Attached: Custom Image 08072019175946.jpg (1769x1002, 261K)

Because your alternative is to vote for a party that wants you dead, open borders, and free shit for illegals.

But all that stuff is currently happening right now during Trump's watch? There is still no wall and illegals are getting amnesty.

Attached: no blood hilldog.png (638x627, 790K)

They're all cons the verdict is coming

and Republicans don't? Both parties know that porous immigration policies are very good for the economy, you are literally importing more consumers and it depresses wages for the native populations. Both parties and their donors love immigration, legal and illegal. Follow the money.

What a liberal thing to say
You glow in the dark

Yeah, and then activist judges that Hussein Obongo stacked the courts with are able to just shut down anything Trump tries to do. Even when Republicans control every branch. Fuck you kike

Well I guess that settles it then.

Attached: 837.jpg (534x548, 39K)

I'm the kike but you support Zion Don. Interesting take. Imagine sucking a politicians dick in general. People like you make me sad to be American.

I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again. People who still unironically supoort trump are either too stupid to know what’s happening, too weak to stand up, or too stubborn to admit they’re wrong.

Doesn’t take a genius to see the alternative is much, much worse. Fuck off Share Blue

What’s the alternative

itt: false flagging

Attached: 1563412974281.jpg (882x960, 64K)

Peak Boomer

Trumpcucks got conned lmao

Attached: trump con.png (984x739, 698K)

>thinking you can just arrest people and throw them in jail willy-nilly

It requires proof if you're gonna jail someone, proof makes great optics.
Arresting and jailing an old women without proof = bad optics.

>probably because somebody from YOUR party threatened him

Why is he so weak and pathetic?

Attached: trump water.jpg (540x663, 109K)

>checking your own digits
bad form bro

He didn't take the time to read her emails.

in his own words the clintons are good people. so he like podesta and epstine and they all fuck children

cause MIGAmutts are dumb enough to believe in screaming retard like Trump

Did you vote for him in 2016?

That only lasted a few months. Laws aren’t written up and passed in a few days or even weeks. Plus they can be challenged in court whether or not a judge has any basis to do so. For example, Trump’s travel ban was completely legal, but some faggot judge could challenge it with sophistry. ‘Muh racist travel ban,’ was about all he had, and that was enough to stall it for a month.
But you know all this, don’t you, kike?

>2 years
>a few months

>cant see the forest for the trees
DIS ELEGSION IS DA MOST IMPORTAT IN HISDOWY

You and every other republican have been saying that for 100 years why watching the country fucking burn and blaming your forefathers that you mirror

its above his pay grade. she is Mossad

>Wait so why didn't Trump send her to jail?

Only the AG can send her to jail.....

AG BARR will send her and Bill to jail

Day of the rope is coming for the Clintons...

I can't wait....

Historical fact......when Marie Antonette went to the guilottine...she accidently stepped on the executioners foot....

Her last words were......

"Excusez Moi"

I can't wait to hear Hitlerys last words....

It will probably be......

"I HATE YOU, BILL!"

Attached: day of the rope.png (500x491, 127K)

And then Hitler comes back to life and saves the day right?

Attached: 1515263396716.jpg (2000x1078, 153K)

I'm shilling and voting for Kamala "The nig ones get 50 big ones" Harris and there is nothing you qtard MIGA boomers can do about it

ACCELERATE

Attached: 1563658144362.png (2048x2048, 316K)

if trump would lose 2020 butthurt from ptg would be betty funny

Mecha Hitler, but yes.

it's like boomers are a different species

Attached: 18233711822.jpg (150x150, 8K)

Attached: 1525572922819.gif (209x209, 505K)

Because they won't prosecute it.

>“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes … our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,”
>t. Mr. Comeybuns