Tulsi Gabbard: Decriminalizing border crossings ‘could lead to open borders’

washingtonexaminer.com/news/tulsi-gabbard-decriminalizing-border-crossings-could-lead-to-open-borders
archive.fo/Ll4So

youtu.be/ZvklFOUshhE

Attached: file.png (1080x1114, 808K)

Mommy is pretty

She's no dummy.

/our mommy/

Who needs closed borders when you can have open borders?

Attached: 1563648220662.jpg (284x177, 5K)

Fuck off, shareblue. I will never vote democrat as long as I live.
You can have my vote when I'm dead.

Based. Vote for Tulsi instead of boomer migapede trump

No shit Sherlock. Maybe next she can look into gun confiscation leading to tyranny. She should probably go back to Hawaii and never come to the mainland ever again.

mummy milkies

Attached: 1563560875466.jpg (764x512, 200K)

Attached: 1563333607334.jpg (388x500, 20K)

TULSI TIME!

Attached: 3E657F9B-E26D-4467-B0B2-D1F304904207.gif (875x994, 484K)

You know we are fucked when this is considered a controversial stance. You know we are fucked when Jow Forumscels will literally eat this up.

Shill time

Yeah no way in hell is she getting the Dem nod.

We all know the DNC is rigged and the candidates are chosen ahead of time could this means she will be the frontrunner cause this looks like a way to swing Trump voters

Attached: bacon.gif (368x221, 736)

i think i agree with this bitch on every thing foreign policy wise and probably more or less half of her domestic policy. if she dropped the anti-2nd amendment positions she'd win over a lotta whites.

I agree if she went pro 2a id consider her lol

Shill time? Tulsi doesn't have the full force of the Zionists behind her. That's Kamala and the rest of the controlled opposition Dems. You can scream "Shill" or "troll" all you want but that just means you're the one ignoring reality.

Whoopi waved the camera down so fast after she said
>We need safe and secure borders

Anybody who unironically wants to be led by a woman gets the rope

Make a dog president instead, at least it won't talk

Just because trump is a kike doesn't mean we should vote in an openly anti white candidate that is "looking into" decriminalizing illegals.

>we
>white
>trump
Hey kike...The biggest mistake you Zionist shills ever made was trying to pretend every person on this board is white and basing all arguments around "whiteness". This is why you fail. This is why you'll never win.

>>we
>>white
>>trump
>Hey kike...The biggest mistake you Zionist shills ever made was trying to pretend every person on this board is white and basing all arguments around "whiteness". This is why you fail. This is why you'll never win.

Attached: chunk.jpg (960x721, 94K)

Namecalling and insults is all you shills have. That and projection. It's why you can't win. You're not actually smart enough to engage with the people who come to this website for fun. This is your job.

We know we are really fucked when the Soros Bros are paid to come make stupid posts like this. They have zero platform but are willing to bust a nut to keep their gibs.

>come to "website" for fun
Imagine being this new. You're here forever bub.

>Imagine being this new. You're here forever bub.
Yeah I'm here forever and that's because it's fun dipshit.

Attached: 1548715997906.jpg (480x609, 44K)

>Muh dik.

These people are fucking retarded, but just flood our country already. Flood us with every other countries prison population and filth, just bring it all in.