Do White Knights actaully get pussy?

Do White Knights actaully get pussy?

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-114104_Twitter.jpg (1080x2280, 770K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-114255_Twitter.jpg (1066x1330, 571K)

No

You tell us

Yes, used ones

It seems like they swim in pussy

Attached: 20190722_114424.jpg (810x407, 85K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-114550_Twitter.jpg (1080x1196, 251K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-114705_Twitter.jpg (1069x637, 160K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-114736_Twitter.jpg (1067x960, 201K)

I was really hoping the story ended with him getting murdered by a nigger

Words =/= actions

lmao anything this fucking lil cuck wants to say shouldn't be taken seriously, additionally, these women are just saying that to feel validated by someone else, their dads already left them so they need to constantly have likes on twitter and Instagram for like they matter

Privilege etymology: Middle English: via Old French from Latin privilegium ‘bill or law affecting an individual’, from privus ‘private’ + lex, leg- ‘law’.

Major premise: privileges are wrong
Minor premise: men are taller, stronger and less sensitive to anxiety
Conclusion: nature was wrong to make men taller, stronger and less sensitive to anxiety

Too bad for nature! You will be abolished!

Attached: transgender is occultism.png (626x765, 139K)

men are much more likely to be the targets of violence though.
so this is absolute nonsense

sloppy 37'ths from chads

>Awww I love you...
>I love you more wanna come over and watch handmaiden tail with me on friday?
>I mean... I love you like a brother... You will definitely find someone special some day, any woman would LOVE to have a great ally like you as a partner... I just, am not really seeing anyone right now and I don't think we'd be a good fit yakno?
repeat x100 until he becomes the extreme gentleman

but it's ok because she's not young and immature any more

You can tell by his cringy fucking response that he's not fucking any of those girls and they would never even consider fucking him.

>that thought never crossed my mind as you can tell by the fucking book I wrote on the subject
FAGGOT

>tips fedora

At best pity pussy or I need you to do something for me pussy.

From my experience
They only get underage pussy

We should find out where this guy goes running because there's a vulnerable unaware retard just blissfully ignoring his surroundings.

Running at night can be dangerous. Not paying attention and not worrying about your safety, even as a man, is stupid. Announcing it to everyone is even more stupid.

I will never understand this. Sure men are probably less vulnerable to being raped, but they could easily be mugged, especially if they're outnumbered.

Attached: download (5).jpg (1024x822, 105K)

He doesn't worry about those things, which is the exact reason why he would be killed if they ever did happen. Always be aware of your situation and potantial threats.

This is the first thing that came to mind. He is going to get mugged.

Twitter likes are like faggot crack.
You know it makes you a fag wanting the likes but you cant help it. Youre a cocksex addict.

I wish every Twitter thread ended that way.

Fucking this.

Sure. Everyone, sooner or later, get pussy. But mixing truisms and praises for half of humanity is a shitty strategy to achieve this.
And it's also a shitty strategy to convince rapist to not be rapist.

He probably unironically supports "gun control" too.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

should have become a man instead of a flaming faggot. i have a wife, those girls are trash.

Attached: 0.png (625x605, 57K)

>You can tell by his cringy fucking response that he's not fucking any of those girls and they would never even consider fucking him.
white knights get the *occasional* re-bound hookup, but then the girl is back on some chad... if they do the white knight ally bullshit for LIFE? they EVENTUALLY get a girl whose been around the block several times, to use them as a beta male provider... then they get the occasional "starfish" or "duty" sex.

give it a few years

women are obviously the majority victim of rape, but with rape included in violence stats, men are still far and away more likely to be victim of any violent crime.

This douche is privileged not because he is a man, but because the were no black people in the park.
Bet he would have been worried about his safety and had pepper spray if he was in Compton, Harlem or South side Chicago

Attached: 1562669658789.jpg (453x453, 91K)

He should go jogging in Chicago or somewhere equally third world.
See if he feels safe then.

send him to a shithole country and see if he dares to go jogging at night feeling so safe

Only a retard or someone fortunate enough to not live in a city would walk to their car or go jogging at night and not worry about being attacked. When I lived in the country growing up I never worried but once I moved to the city for work I realized what minorities are capable of.
You get raped
I get murdered. How’s that for privilege?

Somewhere like Malmö or something?

Yeah he’d have been running there too

What a fag

That cunts never lived in SE London, nor learned the classic lesson "Around blacks never..."

So he's saying men should accept being judged and treated as rapists by women because of the nature of reality (that men are stronger than women) that they had no part in creating? Surely a woke guy like him will let me apply the same logic to niggers, whites, and the 15/50 statistic.

men are the vast majority of victims of violent crime by strangers

Attached: 4797A4D5-83F5-4B1E-87A2-54107407178E.jpg (474x280, 14K)

I’m not even going to go into what he said, but you can look at the profile picture and see what he’s like.
Dude has sunglasses, an oversized hat, and a beard covering his face all while reading some book to show his “intelligence”. He’s just making himself and his comments are doing the same. He wants to be swimming in pussy so bad but he is just looking for e-validation. Total dork