Everyone is so oddly obsessed with race. I agree with racial purity without a doubt...

Everyone is so oddly obsessed with race. I agree with racial purity without a doubt. However racial identity has somehow become the focal point for 90% of the advanced beings on here...Let me ask you something. Do you think the universe gives a single fuck about what race? If you believe in an abrahamic God or new age stuff like the source then I ask you again. Do you think the all powerful entity gives a shit about race???

There are so many more important things in this universe we must conquer, accomplish and learn. You waste so much of your time and effort concerned with a grain of sand and you ignore the ocean. We will never achieve greatness if you waste your time worrying so much about the evil Jews and your racial purity.

I'm trying to figure out the secrets of the universe and how to ascend. Stop wasting your energy and brain power on potatoes and start spending it on the porterhouse.

We require your brilliance brothers.

Attached: 9e688c3.jpg (640x432, 36K)

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 165K)

If you got rid of everyone below 100 IQ most of society's problems would disappear or become much easier to solve. Politicians would no longer be able to pander just to the lowest common denominator, and everyone would have mutual respect knowing that the people left were of at least 100 IQ the year the culling happened.

Ok m8.

Attached: 1551283743286.jpg (810x713, 106K)

100% pure aryan Chad you finn beta faggot

Mongols aren’t white either

>Do you think the universe gives a single fuck about what race?

Yes you are right, but first acknowledge the degenracy and apathy that is happening near you before dreaming about S P A A A C E.. you live in a society and today's society in white countries is fucked, will get worse

Attached: 1492967811355.png (1354x1995, 1.54M)

All true yes, but perhaps us advanced beings only need to spend 10% of our effort dealing with these issues and the other 90% with the greater things. Right now we got almost all these guys going 100% race concerns and 0% existentialism.

because once a race is wiped out there's no going back, it's called prioritizing

OUCH!!

Here I can help. Make white babies and educate them properly. No extinction necessary and you can still comit a majority of your time to the real stuff. Not this silly peon race bullshit.

>why does a board about politics care about race?
*checks racial voting patterns*
it is a mystery

I had no idea politics and race were synonymous with each other lol.

Attached: f3cf7b1.jpg (567x567, 29K)

>the real stuff
the real stuff is redpilling normies, no other fight matters for now

Honestly it seems like most of you have been swindled and programmed into tunnel vision. Blind to what's important in the universe. Just as the Jews want, you think by posting on here bad things about them you are achieving the opposite of their goals. Instead you are the other side of the same coin they created. Can't you see you've been tricked into thinking this is what matters...

Attached: 7d08788.jpg (828x1157, 64K)

>finns
>brits
>white
pick none

>survival is secondary
klol

It’s amazing to think Japan still believes American people are like Swedes when it comes to hair color and race. They’d be disgusted over what we’ve become. While I do live in Western Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh) and it’s still very white. Who knows how long it will be.

Attached: DBE5E415-6159-40E2-A4EE-E9D00F6233AA.jpg (1058x705, 122K)

Survival is different than living.

can't live if you don't survive

Got me there. Although I do have my white wife and will be having white babies soon. My white lineage will survive so I can spend time on existentialism.

Attached: 1e2e507.jpg (960x626, 184K)

good for you m8 and you know I wish you the best with that but you have to realize we need many more people to do the same if we want to reverse the demographic trends