HOLY FUCK - all sick anons out there need to drink raw goat milk

Been drinking it for a couple and my autoimmune/thyroid problem and other middling nerve problems, anxiety, mild depression fare GONE. My leaky gut is healed and my digestive system works like a fucking Ferrari now.

Attached: IMG_5938.jpg (1000x667, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

champoegcreamery.com/2017/07/4-gut-healing-benefits-of-raw-milk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Couple weeks*

Does it need to be goat milk, not cow's milk?

champoegcreamery.com/2017/07/4-gut-healing-benefits-of-raw-milk.html

(You)

Attached: xandgay.jpg (270x798, 31K)

Enjoy your Listeria monocytogenes.

I buy female human breast milk and drink it as a protein shake. But I’m a body builder and taking test E injections on my cycle right now.

Cow will work. But goat works better. The fat molecules are smaller in goat and you digest goats milk in 20 mins. Cows takes a couple hours. And goat milk is a complete protein.

Just one time, can I go looking around on the internet and not read something like this?

Attached: 5260358763897658132967.jpg (293x212, 19K)

I'm not pregnant faggot

Attached: 1533583218988.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

And you can fuck em too!

Don’t be a pussy. Fucking weakling. I just put up 405 for 6 reps for the first time. I’m fucking JUICED right now and loving every second of it. I can smell a beta male from a mile away. At the gym all of the cucked married weekend warrior guys want to be me. They want the freedom I have, they want the alpha male body and mindset. I love this shit.

based

Attached: 1555122164086.png (179x214, 98K)

Come to think of it, why aren't we just keeping women around as wet nurses?

You're not alpha unless you're drinking the milk straight out of a woman. THAT'S alpha.

>leaky gut
sounds like some homeopathy practitioner pseudoscience bullshit.

Kek

>my digestive system works like a fucking Ferrari now
Time for hot wings again!

too bad you're wrecking your body.
I think most men today would test as having low-T, so they should have some low level T-replacement therapy in a sane society. Taking a full cycle of juice is not good in the long run though. Enjoy your man tits and problems with fertility.

Yeah sucking on mom's tities is truly alpha.

milk is the white man's beverage. Your body is not going to be adapted to eating foreign foods.

>Being this susceptible to the placebo effect.
kek

im gonna have to try this, thx OP

Can confirm that raw milk health benefits are fantastic. Drank it, almost shit myself to death, then slowly recovered my ability to digest it, to a point where I am happier and with less health problems.

Here's the scoop:

Find a provider that is regularly monitored by a state agency (the farm I get it from is tested once a month).

Ask if the provider does private testing of the dairy (this farm does it once a month).

Ask if they keep a sample of the milk (this farm does).

Ask if they keep a record of sale for the milk (usually they will call you if any one person in record becomes sick).

Cows don't get sick overnight. As the analysis of the milk quality points to possible problems, the potentially-sick cow is quarantined and treated.

I don't know anything about goat's milk though. Cow milk? Fantastic for your health.

>pro-tip: if you haven't had raw cow milk in years like I did, don't drink a gallon straight up - you'll shock your system and shit yourself silly. Try half a cup on day one, a cup day two, and a cup per day only for a week.

Start with a tablespoon. Cows milk is great but goats milk is the nectar from the gods

I'm not much of a milk fan alone but I do like it mixed with iced coffee, will I still get the same effects and not be nullified by the acid in the coffee?

I drink raw cow milk kefir, 2 gallons a week. It has worked wonders for my skin, digestion, heartburn, satiety, and weight

Been doing it for 6 months now

How does one find a provider source? And how do you know the cows are not loaded with antibiotics and estrogen?

Now I’m seriously considering to buying raw cow milk instead of human breast milk. My milk comes from whores in Thailand in powdered form. But it helps with gains

How anyone could stomach the rotten sweaty ball stench of goat milk is beyond me. They are the smell so fucking bad

Use the interwebs and lay off the T it's obviously making you retahded.

>Rotten sweaty ball stench
Kek

I get mine from a local farmer who I trust. And I make the kefir myself

>tfw no source of tiddy milk

Attached: 1548241729473.jpg (620x460, 32K)

>Responsible for an estimated 1,600 illnesses and 260 deaths in the United States annually
Holy fuck Listeria monocytogenes just flew over my gut biome.

I audibly kek’d at work.

But the microbiome is indeed super important, bump for poops of peace

Attached: mothersmilk.gif (400x222, 964K)

this aint the middle east sandnigger

Attached: 7578554465356678.gif (854x480, 1.01M)

Based and mammarypilled

Is that Amo?

As long as you ain't pregnant, Listeria ain't so bad.

God, I wish that were me.

Attached: d782ef6291d3ed0178f0498da1687dc767e5340b8f3b71eda4434273aefa6748.jpg (613x350, 36K)

Katie?

Both of those problems are easily avoidable if the cycle is done correctly.

based jewish anti goat milk conspiracy user

Attached: Health-Benefits-of-Goat-Milk.jpg (1318x769, 107K)

Pol needs its own fishermen club

I’ve bought raw milk a couple times but the taste was off and after 1 day it got way way worse

You got to check your muh heritage for that.
If you are all Northern Europe mutt (German, Anglo, Scandinavian doesn't matter which mic of those, as long as it's those) then cow milk is fine. But if there's some wog or certainly, if there's some sandnigger in the mix. Then go with the goat milk. For reasons unknown, it'll practically be like mothers milk to you.

This is a pretty funny larp man

Just make a fishermen general on /out/ and there you go.

raw milk kefir master race reporting in

how do you safely buy this shit in a state where selling it for animal consumption is legal but human sonsumption isnt?

Only if we only use quality Finnish Rapala lures.

Glad you've found it. Goats milk is fking great. Go full carnivore - goats milk, raw cheese, meat and organ meat. Been doing it 2 years and in peak health.

My sperm also works very well

Realmilk.com

Enjoy the AIDS.

Sorry dude, but I'm not Slavic and I'm not from Ekaterinburg

There should be no taste of goat musk in the milk if the farmer is keeping the buck separated from the does.

The bucks smell is so strong that, if they are within like 100 yards, the musk or whatever the buck puts out, actually goes through the air and attaches to the utter, which will actually put a taste into the milk.

Man we have got to put these traitors in jail that say we can not buy and drink the milk we choose to drink. Pasteurizing makes it taste burnt, and homogenizing put chemical or something in that is really bad for your health. Also you can't make cheese out of it then.

I worked on a farm for a month and drank a half gallon of jersey milk a day. Jersey cows make less volume of milk, but has more fat and protein, and Jerseys still make like 50 pounds of milk a day.

I was home in the suburbs and went to hippie grocery store, was super excited to have some good milk, bought the 6 dollar a half gallon organic valley grass milk. Brought it home, poured a nice glass.... yuck, nothing like raw milk. The pasteurization destroys that beautiful taste.