...What's going on, guys?

archive.fo/dHWUW (Bloomberg)

What could the military possibly be doing in DC? Prepping for backlash when Epstein's dirt goes public?

Attached: 0354d92b7d1e2cba5cb054cf1d643cd02a07cedde36c99de6dc056535420b619.png (597x769, 153K)

unless commie bodies are hitting the floor, fuck off

Q unironically predicted this

Attached: 1490464303944.jpg (828x898, 118K)

Interdasting but nothing ever happens.

The fact that this is happening right before the dems/DS try to play their hand at the Mueller testimony on this coming Wednesday is also pretty interesting timing...

This

another training exercise like in LA

Drills in case of a revolt.

don't talk about yourself in third person dumb glownigger

Nice .. Getting ready for the 1st annual Media Matters/ Share Blue Faggot Air Drops . God I hope its Live Streamed when they actually start pushing those faggots out of the helicopters.
>inb4 LOOKOUTBELOW

>hurrrr durrrr glownig
What happens in Estonia anyway?

It's happening

Just the judeo-american mercenary corps wasting money as usual.

There was also a stealth bomber seen flying over the Washington Monument. Why would that be?

>What could the military possibly be doing in DC?

Defending Israel if their US military.

A house just flew over my u.s army it’s happening guys

the army doesn't accidentally 'let slip' secret operations

The Epstein thing is another big fat nothing burger, he was a man with a gift for seducing young girls, the CIA can always use individuals with gifts and so they set him up with a lifestyle that would give him access to the most powerful and wealthy individuals in the world.

Epstein procured girls using cash as an incentive, they were always young but they were all sexually mature and willingly participated in his schemes, they were rewarded financially and of course many of them no doubt enjoyed the company of rich, powerful and famous men.
The CIA got compromat on their targets and so the operation ran smoothly for years, but so desperate are the trumptards for some kind of happening they jump on every single minor event as something that is finally going to justify their faith in a man with so many Jewish grandkids and zero wall building experience.

As much as I want it to happen, I think the britbong is right

Attached: 1563752343856.png (458x978, 961K)

>they were always young but they were all sexually mature and willingly participated
Source?

>No mention of Mossad
Hmmm...