Reminder: This constant pro-Trump shilling

...is due to it being summer. After summer-time support for Trump will highly decrease to April-numbers. Zion-Don is no friend of ours!

Attached: 1534982131207.jpg (250x249, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>meme flag
>zion don
COPE

Attached: file.png (1700x1424, 354K)

trumpturds be like "hang all the pedos but not MY pedo!"

You're neither witty, nor original, boomer.

Attached: 1535778270603.png (1022x731, 643K)

>...is due to it being summer
Nah, it increased when Trump got that $30 million campaign funding a few months back. We'll be stuck with them until after the next election. Then we'll be stuck with 2020 election newfags shilling for him.

Trump has his own shill army (see ptg). I'd put my money that they're a jew company as well.

>The rest of the year
>Zion don, PTG, the_donald
>Summer
>Lol summerfags love the don
Fuck off kike

Can someone explain to me how any of Trump's supporters maintain any level of influence on this board still to this day? ffs it's straight up boomer civic nationalism.

HELLO MOON AND STAR

Summer has never ended since 1993

Attached: 1553825076642.jpg (425x286, 33K)

It's simple social physics. If you keep saying the same shit over and over you will get followers.

PLEASE go back to the_donald
This is an anti-Zionism board.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-17 Israelis love Trump more than almost any other nation, poll shows.png (849x710, 666K)

people in america are desperate and they'll cling to anything that sounds remotely like the way they think.

Fake and gay.

Shareblue shilling slide thread in effect.

Abandon or Israel wins.

AntiSemitism cannot go unpunished.

Based
Fuck the jew puppet

Kys jew

Muh shareblue
Kys jew faggot

>muh shareblue

why can't you tell us why Americans should support Donald Trump when America has no wall, increased legal and illegal immigration, and increased funding to Israel?

they don't want "build the wall" to become "read my lips: no new taxes". that is why there is concentrated effort to keep his consumer-base buying his product.
but the thing is all american presidents are memes. always have been. trump is currently a good meme (like clinton, reagan or kennedy) but he could turn into a bad one (ala nixon, carter, the first bush).
if someone ran on a far-right nativist platform they could spoil him like perot spoiled bush.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x719, 200K)

Who should we vote for then?

Maybe someone who doesn't want MORE immigrants?

whew.

voting is literally pointless if you're white because both hands of the same body are wrapped around your neck. why do you want to vote? to put some asshole in power that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire?

Attached: 1563308615568.jpg (397x648, 35K)

I shill for Trump for the (You)s. Brad Parscale should be paying me.

I thought so. No answer.

>oh no thank you i don't like uncomfortable truths, just give me the convenient lies

Attached: 1543881284549.jpg (768x768, 141K)

You don't even know how to reply you dumb boomer gtfo

sneed

meme flag

I agree it wasn't a particularly witty or original post, but there is an extremely strong correlation between having a memeflag and saying "zion don"

How much do you get payed to accomplish nothing?

Attached: 1538530468242.jpg (414x427, 57K)

Such as?

I shill for Orange Man, because there is no viable alternative. If you want an anti-American Mudslime, beaner, or commie faggot in the Oval office, then you need shooting. No one with similar beliefs to the typical ethnostate advocate Jow Forumsfag will ever walk down the corridors of power. It's never going to happen.

>vote
I thought you were american?

Attached: 2nd blood.jpg (327x154, 8K)

>Ethnostate
>america
What?
You need to stop dreaming and be yourself.

Attached: mutt pride.png (1087x1087, 483K)

>NO WALL
>INTERNET CENSORSHIP GOING INTO OVERDRIVE
>NO LOCK HER UP
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>Gen Z 49% white
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds laws
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt by $2trillion
>Gave the 1% a tax cut
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>Crime 'reform' bill
>No unclassified FISA
>No Awan indictment
>No Uranium One investigation
>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Pedogate has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade

>Full amnesty omnibus Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

>Summary of bill:
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text

>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'

Attached: TrumpJewishCabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

/ptg/ are literally JIDF.
On the surface, it looks like they're just idiots, buying into the 4D chess meme and shilling for Trump for free.

But look at how they respond to any criticism of him. How they swarm and bury any inconvenient information. Not just in their thread, but all across the board too.
>1) Swarm
>2) Attack the messenger, not the message - usually by latching onto the country flag
>3) Drop in extra bait, to drag the argument away from Trump himself
>4) Accuse everyone else of being a shill. Any criticism of Trump = shill
>5) If a thread becomes too inconvenient for them they leave en mass, create a new one, and try to slide the inconvenient one off the board with a flurry of slide threads
It's exactly how JIDF operate on the rest of the internet.
This leads me to believe they aren't just idiot kiddies who don't realize they're supporting a snake. They're an organized and paid unit dragging usefull idiots around the board.

Attached: ptg.jpg (890x1212, 257K)

You shouldn't be fucking voting in the first place. Essentially every person in entertainment, media, government etc does not care about your demographic replacement and will not say a single word in your favour. Why do you think voting matters at this point? You can't vote this problem away.

Are there any downsides to voting? To be honest I enjoy the act itself.

Do you believe in organized shill campaigns that oppose Trump?

>5) If a thread becomes too inconvenient for them they leave en mass, create a new one, and try to slide the inconvenient one off the board with a flurry of slide threads
You can see threads where /ptg/ shills get destroyed with FACTS and LOGIC and they do abandon the thread. We do have legitimate boomers here but there is no way we aren't actively being shilled by Kushner's peopple

The downside is that you're not doing anything worthwhile.
Ye and what of it?

>"you're not doing anything worthwhile" means an activity should be avoided
>posted on Jow Forums

pretty much this desu

Attached: 234.png (497x199, 82K)

You're only partaking in and perpetuating the myth that your vote and democracy as a whole actually matters. The fact that there isn't even a political party made yet for the expressed purpose of protecting white interests yet is black pilling as fuck. But when one appears you should be joining it and not cowering in fear.

this

MIGA BOOMERS ARE DESPERATE