Do you feel bad for this male nigger pol?

Do you feel bad for this male nigger pol?

Attached: FB_IMG_1563815045672.jpg (960x853, 111K)

yeah. He's trying to date his own, what conceivable reason would I not feel bad for another victim of the fem-jew

Surely there is some way to sue for reimbursement for such.

It 's called grab a slice of pizza and leave first. Make the negress pay for it.

>glooks
what?

They both look like men

No because he should have known better than to bother with 3DPD

Attached: Blank+_cd4d6b501fedd478cea1fc9e73c54465.jpg (728x569, 106K)

glooks?

Yeah I wouldn't want anyone to have to deal with a cunt like that
As long as he doesn't aggress upon others or try to get with white women, he's fine with me.

satanic quads of truth

Attached: Attack-on-Titan-Ep23.jpg (853x480, 45K)

women do this all the time;no like 2/3rds of us all are going to have to deal with this shit
>tfw popped a blister in my mouth, and have covered all my trash in blood
medal:DD

Good looks

"good looks"/"good looking out"=thank you

This woman is an insufferable cunt, and I absolutely feel for this probably based black man. The good news is that his pain is temporary. There's no doubt in my mind that he eventually found an amazing woman who treats him right and that this glooks bitch is still single.

Smash the pizza on the cunts face and rub the tomato sauce into her clothes then run out the door

>glooks
>good looks
>good looking out
It's a nigger way of saying thanks. I'm not a nigger, I just live around them.

Good looks? I’m not sure, Ebonics has been evolving rather quickly nowadays

I assume it meant ‘thanks’ but sarcastically

I feel bad for people who think this isn't fake.

The dudes nose points down and her nose points up. There meant for each other. Plus there niggers

this shit is faker than your girls thainigger

Attached: thailand.png (484x450, 400K)

But if you saw him doing that you'd say he was chimping out. Is there such a thing as a based chimpout.

yeah...it's hard to be a nigcel.

this is some weird shit man
why are they both closing their eyes?
is it for the photo? was a discussion had about taking photos, because of the date or pizza? and if so, was closing of the eyes on purpose? 'I need a pic of you looking down for my insta', is that a thing?
but no i don't feel bad for a nigger who took a nigger somewhere that somehow looks too fancy for them despite being a pizzeria

now i know my N-I-G's. glooks

Stop larping

Attached: FB_IMG_1563758873184.jpg (722x600, 66K)

Tell her to go away and don't let her eat any pizza then sit there and eat the whole thing by yourself while laughing and crying.

Good meme tho

I know she's a poor nigress, but how cheap do you have to be to go on a "free food date" for ten dollar pizza? Usually you hear stories about these cunts running up huge bills at pricey restaurants.

i'm not, it's just obviously fake and this thread is complete shit

Attached: 1559144343232.jpg (640x625, 40K)

Tell me why it's fake as fuck then

look at her face. do you think that's worth more than a medium pizza?

First post not only best post but underrated

use it sparingly

Attached: 1559914942279.gif (200x200, 1.68M)

Charge ur fone, nigga.

Yeah chimpouts can be righteous, like when that black father! found his 14 yo daughter twerking on someone’s dick

I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with uncivilized black nigger females, they are all leftists almost lol

He couldn't know it, until after

Why are you so positive can you fuck off please

Apparently this is incredibly common, women going out with guys just for the food.
But there will always be people who point that it's not all women who do bad things, and there will always be people who defend women and their degenerate actions.

Which one is the male?

Yes, poor dude, the cancer of late stage feminism takes another victim

Only thing negros are redpilled on is the vaginal jew and it's painstakingly evident if you've ever heard even a verse of any rap song. They learn quick when what they have to deal with is sheboons.

It's not even worth the medium pizza, bitch would be lucky to get a cracker with ketchup for sauce and grated cheese from the packet in the tray on the table.

You're getting raked last leaf

Based.

I do feel bad. He's not trying to BLACK a white, and he's trying to date his own. but at the same token, she finds him unattractive, and she's doing what every nigger and jew female would do

>both looking down and posting shit at the same time
>both actually posting the respective pictures

either their both retarded or it's fake

Both of those niggers look fucking ugly. Still feel bad for that guy though.

nah bc he'll probably rape her afterwards anyway

i don't get it

>Having empathy for a being that is incapable of having empathy for you.
Why? Never do this.

Why the fuck can't niggers speak English

somebody faceswap this

He really should have slapped the dumb whore

*blocks your path*

Leave that bbg alone.

Attached: 1563322668614.jpg (770x483, 29K)

True. I know it sounds like something a fag would say, but her giant bangs aren't helping.

So become as bad as them to prove a point?

Attached: mike8.png (212x227, 83K)

Found the true Balkanjan

I hate women so fucking much

I don't fucking understand her view, like she's ugly and so is he, why is her ego so inflated ?

>That is a medium Pizza in the US
No wonder you are all fat as fuck

Nobody deserves to be treated like this.

We know niggers are sociopathic, and so are women. Nigger women get an additive effect, leading to the detestable behavior seen here.

>t. eternal virgin

Attached: pol.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Roastie getting toasty

he dodged a bullet, bitch is fat af and obnoxious

Never thought I’d read something like this from a leaf, will pardon you on the day of the rake

Attached: 1551964852390.png (650x650, 13K)

he was trying to date without race mixing
Jow Forumstards should support him

Attached: based&redpilled.jpg (1149x565, 273K)

This is why you don't drop a lot of money on a first date. Pizza's cheap but the principle still applies. If a girl wants to date you, she'd be happy with a date anywhere. If she demands you to drop money on her the first date then she's just using you

Agreed

>be ugly nigger
>scrape the absolute bottom of the barrel for inbred negress
>agrees to pizza date just to get a free meal but goes the extra step of taking your dumbass picture and mocking you online
he probably had to save up for an entire week just to buy this pizza.

This is the real reason why blacks are violent.

based magical negro

Attached: Etika sharing lolicon after getting arrested.jpg (576x530, 107K)

she looks like a pudding elemental with a wig on

Dodged a bullet. With the way she is looking at that pizza she's going to explode in terms of mass. I'm predicted a 75 pound gain in the first three years after marriage, another 100-150 incrementally after that.

The girl looks like the guy in drag, and they're both wearing similar earrings. Really makes you think, huh?

Attached: Wow.png (2540x1440, 2.86M)

all females get fat

wrong

Attached: Elizabeth-Hurley-Hair-8.jpg (307x400, 27K)

Yes, but also pity the woman she lives in a world of false expectations and validifies her own social position though the putting down of others

fpbp

Yeah maybe he’ll land a white girl and then the catalog can be spammed with bbc threads instead of fuck drumpf threads

Attached: 6AFD540E-C04E-4036-BCBB-E5A5CBFE61D4.jpg (474x333, 28K)

She’s not glooks-she’s not glooks at all

What good would that do?

yes

>buying food for a roastie
Never

Simps posted up on Facebook commenting shes beautiful and liking her every photo probably. I bet not many would spend money to date her nasty ass though, prolly why shes so bitter in the first place.

She's not even attractive take that weave and makeup off see what you really look like lmao.

>going on a date with a stand user

Attached: Brunig.png (496x832, 961K)

Add him to the directory of niggers we actually feel bad for

Attached: dhdu78gh7tpy.jpg (800x1174, 64K)

This. No doubt shes uglier than he is once the fakeup and hair comes off

This, she looks like a fucking mannequin. On top of that, she finds the rare black guy that will actually take her on a proper date rather than netflix and a blunt in his 50 year old grandma's basement, and she does this.

I thought white women had bad judgement but evidently this one is trying to give them a run for their money.

niggresses have even less emotional control than white women. They get swept off their feet by menacing thug niggers really easily.

GLOOK GLOOK BIX NOOD MUFUGGA

You'd think the widespread availability would make that a less appealing option. Supply and demand and all that.

looks like you haven't studied Nigganomics

>
That's the same guy in drag

No, I'm a rural retard I'm afraid.

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)