Nothing has been the same

Is it just me or does it feel like absolutely nothing feels the same ever since the summer of 2016? Ever since then everything feels so fucking different, no one is who they used to be, the world isn’t like it used to be, society and politics has changed as a whole and overall it just feels more mad. It’s like the entire world shifted realities into this dystopia of sorts where nothing is no longer the same, I often reminisce of the days before 2016, comparing it to 2019, how much has changed and how unreal it feels. Nothing has felt real ever since then, and I have a strong feeling it is only going to get worse. What the fuck happened Jow Forums? Why does everything feel so different, it feels like we’re at max clown world status and it’ll never go back to the way it was. What the fuck happened?
>why can’t i just go back to the past?

Attached: 6080FCA2-2313-4547-A2C8-0A0E8E153484.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
youtube.com/watch?v=OlvGyh8QsMw
youtube.com/watch?v=RMprjDnoO3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For me, it's Rikka

Attached: 1563372322612.jpg (1444x2048, 219K)

Don’t you mean 9/11/2001

That was another major change for the word, I think that one changed the world dramatically. But the world still felt like it had value and it felt like people were still people, now it’s none of that

I agree with you
However, you cannot allow yourself to slip into a pit of apathy and nihilism. You must struggle against this issue in order to have a chance of beating it. Do it for yourself and do it for your people.

Attached: DCF50D99-5682-4D9D-9695-E3A2667151C3.jpg (442x532, 88K)

The world feels too mad to even try now, I am no longer the man I used to be back then, I am now weak and brittle, I have tried to change but it all ended in failure and going back to where I am now. I appreciate the advice friend, thank you

>it feels like we’re at max clown world status
its just getting fun user

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x266, 24K)

>give up user
>white people are finished user
>muh based islampagan commie nigger user
>im depressed user its hopeless
Sage

it was the whole plan all along. Jews of Terrorists doing, they knew it was more than just a terrorist act, it would fuck up the western world forever for them to change it to their liking

Let me guess, you were around 18 in 2016? Maybe the world hasnt changed that much, but you

You're growing up

Yes, a lot of personal shit did happen back in 2016, and I have changed a lot since 2016 but along with me so have family and friends, both ones I’ve lost and the ones I’m still friends with. Society just feels completely different too

I am this cat.

Attached: Poro.jpg (500x333, 119K)

It sounds actually like you’re depressed. Try meditating and making healthy changes to diet and exercising.

This.
Reaserch stuff that helps create a sound mind. Dont just think «now im going to get better!» and work put three times then going back to your old ways.

I’ve tried meditation for 3 months and I’ve tried getting a better diet but I gave it all up because I didn’t see the point, it wasn’t making me feel any better and I would return to the state I’m in right now. I’ve tried that numerous times, but once again thank you for the advice

it’s called schizophrenia and there’s meds for that

For me, it's you user

Attached: 1551469811041.jpg (500x571, 37K)

You are stuck in a rut. Quit your job & start freelancing something you find fun, even noobie level photoshopping or 3d animation design you can easily get work for these days. im a poor white nigger doing contract work for a coppenhagen company bringing in massive amounts of dough for 2hrs of work a night.

Once your money is sorted out, make some friends. i suggest getting a place together aswell it makes life alot more fun.

Learn how to braai, that's how you get woman. If you can operate Tongs like a professional woman will drop to their knees and suck your dick right there and then.

youtube.com/watch?v=OlvGyh8QsMw

Now, find a hobby. a fun hobby. spying on people with a drone is alot of fun, you can even take photos and blackmail them for extra money. Get a dirt bike & RIP on the beach is also alot of fun.

I am my Lords and He is mine

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

just fuck already

>Men against time

Nothing will ever feel right, until we've fixed this timeline, once and for all.

Thank you friend for the advice, actually decent advice from an user

can we make a clown world OST?
youtube.com/watch?v=RMprjDnoO3U

Honestly, I think it's pretty clear that this is Trump's doing. Reality has felt pretty fucked since he started winning the primaries and eventually the election. Not because I hate Trump or anything, it's just that the entire world seems to revolve SOLELY around Trump. I mean, even take this Epstein shit. The left and their media fags have spent hours desperately trying to link Epstein to Trump, instead of reporting about a fucking pedophile. Every story about Epstein seems to entirely focus on the one statement Trump gave about him fifteen fucking years ago.
Everything, every single piece of news is spun into a hit job on Trump. And it's really fucked with the way a lot of people experience reality.

Everything feels pointless since I became redpilled
The frivolities of life no longer bring me enjoyment

its money. it keeps inflating u keep being a looser

Yes you're right. My uncle and dad stopped talking to each other, my relatives don't talk to each other at all now. All out European acquantences stopped talking to each other because everyone is sick of the same old party/drinking bs. My sister never talks to me, even though we're good friends. Everyone is indifferent, passive, and perhaps apathetic. People only care about money and saving themselves now.

People have become very demonic, it's bad.

Attached: 1557291231356.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

For me its 2010

In all honesty a big influence past 2008 was that everyone turned into an alcoholic and started doing drugs to cope, but it made their health terrible and they went insane.

>since 2016
So youre a newfag

Really nothing HERE feels the same since 2016 because its been warped by retards

Outside of here the change happened around 2009-2010, when normies started using the internet en masse and the lowest common denominator took over for literally everything

Happy 17h birthday user. Next year is even more boring.

We don't have people or a movement, what fucking world do you live in? I live in a white suburban neighborhood and nobody talks to one another and everyone has anxiety or anger issues. There's ZERO sense of unity.

'max clown world status'
not even close

Don't read news OP, they are addictive and depressing

Top zozzle

>July 2 2016
The day FBIanon gave us a glimpse into what was really happening.

Mandela Effect, you're on another Earth.

Work for the future user. Make anime real!

Speak for yourself

There were consequences to voting Trump. One of them was that a lot of good people decided to turn their back on any kind of social contract and just give up. Hilary would have been worse, because the right would have torched the place to the ground. But a lot of high-quality people feel betrayed by what happened, and it shows in many subtle ways that add up to a poor experience, at least in my opinion.

Times change, dude. The 70s and 80s were radically different. Sometimes these changes come rapidly. The election of Trump has certainly completely changed the cultural climate. Conservatives are getting bolder and some are even shedding their cucky ways, SJWs have gone into overdrive but now that they've got so much influence, they also fail more often, making them even more crazy. It's a wild time right now.

Of course, that's because he truly wasn't supposed to win. It doesn't matter that he's cucking out and getting blocked on a lot of things, it was supposed to be her turn and all the libshits lost their goddamned mind that day. Think about how hard they pushed niggers after Obama. They wanted to do the same with women and they still tried to anyway but they are facing more and more opposition. At the end of the day all this SJW leftist garbage is just that garbage, because it's factually incorrect and doomed to fail. Mentally ill trannies and street shitters will never be on par with healthy straight white males.

Their insanity is just not sustainable. Trump was reality crashing down on them and it's only going to get worse. Especially once there will be more severe breakthroughs in biology that they can not sweep under the rug. Even if they manage to block and hinder them in the West, the chinks and japs will make them instead.

It started in 2015, not 2016.

Apocalypse 2025

Attached: 1534737417127.png (1024x1024, 2.2M)

No actually you're not perceptive in regards to the mental state of humanity. I bet you surround yourself with positive people which is analogous to rose colored glasses.

I've heard people say this about so many years. Most notably 2016, 2012, 2007, 2008. The simple matter is that the world is in a decline phase. Things are only going to get worse as the years go by until this neoliberal hell is over.

Attached: 1517769439720.jpg (500x667, 50K)

at this point, I don't even care if Trump never does anything else for the country. I'd vote for him solely to continue the downward spiral. Watching them shriek into the abyss every day about some fresh nonsense is life affirming.
Speaking of which, I mentioned something like "and everyone's constant incoherent screeching" on Kikebook, and my status had 30+ different people explaining to me with 200+ word responses from people outraged that I "thought the Left's concerns were ridiculous when ____ is going on." Note that I never said anything about the Left or Trump, or anything remotely political. They all just assumed I was talking about them.

well it took about an hour, but it is done

Attached: 1560747851470.jpg (250x184, 6K)

2008-2010 still felt like it had meaning and hope for the future, today the media reflects the mudwater shit hole we live in today, from movies to music to books, it’s all a representation of how shit our society has become

There was a screencap comparing CNN's homepage from 2012 with 2018. The 2012 page was real news. Headlines about the economy, politics, entertainment. The 2018 page was literally all anti-Trump articles. All the headlines images were of Trump. Not even a parody. And that applies to the entire internet.

>What the fuck happened?
the global establishment lost some of their power and they're taking it out on society.

Yes, the age of progress is over. China is futuristic synthwave country we only dreamed about.

It started in 2012, hit critical mass in 2015.

The media lobotomised itself and lots of respectable people outed themselves as morons. In spite of all the social tension I think this was long overdue

Everyone laughed at the doomsday prediction for 2012, but honestly everything's gone to shit since then. Then 2015 came, and now it's officially irreversible.

Attached: 2012.png (500x163, 75K)

Well it takes time for an effect to impact everything

Its not as if normies all using the internet immediately changed everything, you could just see the effects beginning.

By the way if you think its shit now wait until the politicians are entirely from internet echo chambers. Imagine an entire congress full of AOCs and Sargon of Akkads. Itll be south african "honorable membah" tier.

This fails to even take into account the stratification of the US. Read Charles Murray's Coming Apart for some real rabbit hole implications

it didn't change in 2016

it changed in 2011. The Occupy Wallstreet protests scared the shit out of the 1% and globalists. It was close TOO close for them. So they had an emergency meeting with their local leaders to draft a plan. The plan was to slowly introduce SJW doctrine into local schools to crank out an army of street soldiers to do their will.

in 2013 they began a large campaign and atack on white identity white pride and what they called "Eurocentrism" and "Hegemonic Masculinity"

by 2016 they had an army of brainwashed soldiers that went under 2 years of SJW conditioning. These people hate the white race. love diversity and have a weak sense of self, because of this they dress in large peircings and neon hair, The resistance felt in 2016 had been brewing for 3 to 5 years prior. And its all because they fear a grass roots movement targeting the corporations and the 1% elites.

This. Sort of. But not in the way MSM makes out. It's not the event itself that changed everything but rather a symbolic gesture from Jews that they are about to change everything.

Kind of the opposite for me. To me nothing at all has changed, nothing ever really happens. We're just going down the exact same shit path with very little resistance.

Maybe things are getting better, but its happening too slow. I might just be impatient.

the window to change things is now. If we dont move within the next 10 years things will be way too late and America will be a single party tyranny for at least 100 years.

Maybe even longer if the Federal government collapses to the hands of the corporations like Facebook, Amazon and Twitter

I kinda understand what your getting at, and I agree. The public discourse is more polarized IMO, forcing people to take a stance.
For me personally, it's helped to filter who are my friends or not (and I redpilled some of my family, atleast partly. They are programmed good, unfortunatly).
It's also interesting to see how people change minds over time, because they see through MSM lies.

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic. They were always biased. Remember them claiming Romney--ROMNEY, for fuck's sake--was a racist idiot? That faggot would probably have caved on ICE detention two years ago.
But now it's like all of their hatred has a focus, and they've made it okay--even correct, honorable, and morally righteous--to hate Trump and everything he "stands" for. If there's an "-ist" out there, someone is, at this moment, claiming the label applies to Trump. And instead of thinking critically about it (or even just plain old thinking), CNN would gladly run an article with the headline: "Twitter says Trump is ___ist. Are they right? Here are the 'facts.'"

my theory is that every living creature is somehow connected and outside sources are controlling us as a whole. maybe it is the sun. maybe the sun changed and we totally changed how we feel and think. maybe only woke people that are capable of critical analysis are able to feel the change.
or maybe it only changed for us because since 2016 our whole reality made a 180° turn and we now see the fakeness in our world. dunno

hats because in Brazil nothing ever changes

It's because the 2016 election changed the world.

>Nazis:its time to convert the conservatives into our legions
>Lefties:its time to go commie to prevent trump from winning again
>Conservatives and liberals stay the same.

The world went authoritarian when it was not the right time.

Trump unified both the left and the right in the way, it was the war everybody was in on, it sent its shockwaves everywhere, trump was the perfect enemy/ally to many and everybody agreed that no matter who won, the world would fall into darkness afterwards

nice try kike. no one wants your synthetic drugs that turn you into a zombie

Nothing was ever the same after Kurt Cobain killed himself. That is actually when the media world and our perception of it transformed. From there, it was shortly OJ Simpson freakshow, 1996 olympic bombing and that plane blowing up. Then of course 9/11. But the nodal point was Cobain's suicide (or murder if you so believe).

Attached: mocK1w.jpg (768x432, 70K)