DUDE JUST GO BACK TO COLLEGE AND RAKE UP ANOTHER 50-100K IN DEBT SO YOU CAN WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

>DUDE JUST GO BACK TO COLLEGE AND RAKE UP ANOTHER 50-100K IN DEBT SO YOU CAN WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

Attached: DUDELMAO.png (1069x917, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

study.eu/article/study-in-europe-for-free-or-low-tuition-fees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ah yes, I remember being a wagselave feeling stressed out and coping by making threads like this on Monday afternoons.
Take the neetpill, user. Since becoming a neet after being a 60+ hours a week wageslave I feel my soul has finally returned. It's comfy going for a hike on a cloudy Monday afternoon while all the wagies are stuck in their cage.

>t.neet who contributes nothing to the society

Literally me

Attached: FFD3E9D7-B43C-4E0C-9EA5-0D94CDF7A3BC.jpg (483x190, 32K)

how do you make money?

ah no, fellow man of culture, you have me mistaken.

Attached: 1560636746129.jpg (960x631, 53K)

Society? The Zog Global Homo Piss Earth Society?
Yeah hes a real baddy

I had a full ride lolol

why did i fall for this meme

you're wage slaving either way

>college
lmoa

Attached: zaptech.jpg (550x367, 26K)

you likely contribute very little as well. we're all tiny pawns in this brutal game

But user if you stand you’ll wreck your knees. You need a job where you sit all day or your body will give out by the age 40.

Humanity should not be a thing. Humans are a mistake. It's time to end it all.

Attached: Miasma.jpg (524x427, 47K)

>he pays taxes so the government could bring in afghanistami men to fuck estonian females
hopefully they'll bring a million here

Attached: 1472403843877.jpg (350x365, 96K)

>chosen goy
better get back to your cage lmao gotta make profits for your masters
>lolol

Attached: senarmstrong.jpg (600x977, 50K)

>college
>50-100K

>flags
>and how to read them
>food
>200 for a family of 4

look bozo, you can work for a summer at mommy and daddy's, then take a huge chunk out of your tuition and get a student line of credit for like 8-10K if you that poor and need to pay for rent.

No excuses, bro!
Take action, bro!
don't be lazy, bro!

Attached: 1560953569661s.jpg (238x211, 5K)

26 here and I've literally never worked a single day in my life and I have over 20k saved up

imagine contributing to New Gommorah and global jewry

>Be me, poorfag
>Go to college
>$5,000+/semester
>Fill out FAFSA form for federal student aid
>Get grants, don't sign up for loans
>Suddenly school is $600/semester

I have no idea how you rake up 50-100k in debt unless you're going to an out-of-state school or an ivy league as an undergrad. Most PhD programs I've seen offer full coverage of tuition as well.

>But user I want to go to an ivy league school
No you don't. You won't receive a higher quality education. Yale and colleges like Yale have tons of lecture series' online on YouTube right now; if you really want an ivy league education, just watch those while taking the same classes at a local school. That's what I did, and guess what? As far as chemistry, physics, philosophy, psychology, history, and theology are concerned, the state school I attended provided the same quality of lectures and used the same quality textbooks.

The ranking of your school literally only matters to employees, and even then only because it impacts their research funding.

>college
>2019
>8k
lol

Burger thread 1: College is so expensive
Burger thread 2: I'd love to travel to Eastern Europe and get myself a cute wife

Not realizing that you can go to college/university in Poland or Hungary for $2250 a year. study.eu/article/study-in-europe-for-free-or-low-tuition-fees

2 years at a community college should cost around 2k per semester in state (8k). In most states completing a 2 year AA or the credit equivalent at a community college entitles you to transfer all of those credits into a University in the state college system. If you don't go to retard level glamorous gigantic state university and pick a small school instead tuition there is probably about 6k per semester for 2 years until your graduate, so you're looking at maybe 30k over the span of 4 years meaning about $7,500 per year in tuition expenses.

This is what I did, I worked full time and moved my schedule around my courses. I took as many once per week classes as possible, and as much towards the evening as possible so I could work mornings. I was only making $12.00 per hour and at that rate was paying essentially 0 in taxes since I'd get it back at the end of the year for being impoverished. Basically after paying tuition I had $1,400 per month to live on. Rent at my shitty apartment was half of that, and food and utilities was the other half. It wasn't fun and pleasant and sunshine buttercup rainbows, but I came out of college debt free and got a job.

Then again I don't find it "soul crushing" to work. Sure I enjoy rest and relaxation, but I find I'd rather have a daily routine and goals to complete, it keeps my life from becoming chaotic.

>$600/semester
lmao no one gives a shit about your literal community college degree also try $600 a fucking credit hour as the median what a joke

Attached: 1560091001140.jpg (890x960, 76K)

that's exactly what I paid for college

Attached: 1550995238842.jpg (604x550, 40K)

Going to college and getting good grades is a great way to rack up those good boy points. Just don't take out any loans. Go to community college and then commute to your local public four year institution after that.

Why would I contribute to the genocide of my own people? I want to see this state crash and burn, devour the remains.

Attached: 41XxENZ7DtL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 26K)

Attached: 1563818326735.jpg (567x689, 51K)