JUST SAYING

Yet you STILL lost to the Russians?

Attached: ED3053C0-C5F2-4640-8885-233C09B6F70B.jpg (1536x1826, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcHD9VEQ7C8
youtube.com/watch?v=WXVWJNv1uwQ
youtu.be/FKxxD1od-RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BLRZHGGLjR4
youtube.com/watch?v=B-ZHH770WLs
youtube.com/watch?v=NTYesNj_sBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you switched sides last minute burger...

you made this thread yesterday, give it a break retard

Attached: 1554156898629.jpg (3008x2000, 546K)

hahaha we lost a game of numbers, not a game of skill, we used the wrong weapon because we the right one wasnt in stock. and i happily salute our former foes for their boldness and endurance. that was a loss, i proudly take. you see, i for one happily loose against an enemy that fights with pride in their eyes and power in their will, and fairely, the war in the east defenitly was more a gentlemens war then what the americans pulled off.

Attached: 1562446162590.jpg (508x493, 24K)

Russians had such a large army, but still lost a ridiculous amount of men to anyone they faced.

They gained just enough Finnish clay to bury their dead.

Attached: kek.png (307x549, 22K)

and you joined both wars 2-3 years late

>you
literally to whomst are you talking?
gay fag larper
cope harder gen z will btfo all of your social nigger policies and you wont be able to fight back because even their women bigger and stronger than your men

> be useless communists
> get btfo out of the middle east by goat raping farmers
> GOAT RAPING FARMERS
whos losing to russians? lmao.

I switchd sides agen, I realized last(last) minute that waffen se actually overrated
Look at think crap, it can’t even go agenst a t34 you faggot.

Attached: 7A3B43D4-3F32-40D3-9075-227DFAF341E0.jpg (1019x1007, 193K)

The Soviet Union was way ahead of the Third Reich in terms of Small Arms design and production.
Let me tell you this as a long time ex-wehraboo.
German design and production process was a mess.

Attached: SVT-40.jpg (1000x667, 29K)

You should watch "9th Company". It's a Ukranian-Russian joint film and has AMAZING battle scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcHD9VEQ7C8

We had this thread yesterday. Russians had pretty good technology.

What is a russian? A mongrolian or a white slav?

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

>>Muh superior technology
Shut up faggot and suck on migrant dick!

Attached: DB574641-9DF5-40CF-A885-E365DB164052.jpg (1818x1818, 470K)

I dunno why pol likes to post asian/caucasian(Caucasus) ww2 soldiers, they were at most 15% of the army, all others were Ukranian/Belarusian/Russian by ethnicity, just look at the list of casualties by ethnicity.

"Baww russians zerg rushed " Nazi apologists in 3..2...1

Get fucked gey Nazi larperers

Attached: BBA83049-83B4-4ADA-9505-2303D3516169.jpg (348x377, 43K)

Shut the fuck up krapfen cuck you didn't even win the war

It was really jam-o-matic and that's why almost everyone used Mosins

Russia is basically /b/ of countries

Wut

God I want an auto-mosin. They're rare as shit though.

>hahaha we lost a game of numbers, not a game of skill

basically this

Germany had CoD tier kill ratio and still lost. It was a numbers game.

First three lines are Russian, Ukranian and Belarusian respectively, 66+16+3=84, Soviet army was rather white.

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-215416.jpg (540x960, 192K)

Face it ...

Attached: 6BDE63AC-56D1-4D8F-9FCD-A97A35E5F385.jpg (638x684, 103K)

>Late
We shouldn't have shown up at all your your dumbass brother war. Unfortunately you and France kept kvetching.

Hitler was a brilliant politician, but a shit general. His professional generals gave him all sorts of advice which Hitler promptly ignored. Germany has a logistics problem. It does not contain enough natural resources to wage industrial global war. It just doesn't. This was obvious to everyone at the beginning of the war. Amateurs talk tactics, professionals talk logistics. Yeah, Germany had some great thanks, they also had no reliable fuel supply.

>you didn't even win the war

Attached: tenor (4).gif (238x178, 634K)

Shit, I meant 85, sorry for phoneposting.

It turns out being phenomenally outnumbered, fighting a war on two fronts and fighting all 3 of the world's largest most powerful militaries simultaneously isn't really a winning strategy.

The Germans still gave much, much better than than they got.

G*rmans are the biggest cope of all time. How can the same group that claims to be superior get btfo so much throughout history. If you're not Celtic or Anglo, you're not white.

Attached: theabsolutestate.jpg (1788x2870, 2.57M)

If only america had joined the right side.

Attached: export_1.png (473x576, 101K)

There’s a Russians who doesn’t have guns, but in the frontlines and would pick the guns of dead soldiers. They’re that fucking dedicated

Attached: DwXlp4NX4AcldPA.jpg (770x424, 116K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WXVWJNv1uwQ

Attached: Ural.jpg (600x791, 255K)

Finland capitulated and not only gave away the largest most resourceful region in their country, but also was the first country in the world to pay a war reparations. Finnish are chicks by nature

Most German tanks werent tigers

But rather small useless metal rodent

Krupp steel, German (shit)quality

In other words Germany had DICK

Attached: DD872340-8DF5-4670-BB7A-9F8395D34173.jpg (566x480, 54K)

implying the krauts ever had the chance at the russians. yes they could have taken Moscow but it was still very unlikely.

youtu.be/FKxxD1od-RQ

>give up small region
>rather than being totally annexed and forced into marxism
An win all around considering their resources and how no one helped them.

Also, try fighting a war against almost the entire world. Shits hard, no matter how skillled your army is.

Attached: tumblr_lr49yqTjHs1qi8jcgo1_400.gif (400x239, 113K)

>t-34/76
>pic is a t-34-85
user...

Attached: 1562135383233.gif (550x400, 287K)

yes, the krauts basically lost when they entered Poland. Hitler was a delusional lunatic.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLRZHGGLjR4

Attached: Meanwhile-in-Finland.jpg (720x540, 67K)

Soviet numerical superiority is exaggerated.
youtube.com/watch?v=B-ZHH770WLs

Alternative historical events, yes Finnish won. They’re salty about what happened that time to this day

>we wuz khans n shit, giving up territory isn't a loss!
whatever helps you sleep at night Finnboo

Attached: 1556635035746.jpg (1020x750, 195K)

I feel like as though that part was slightly exaggerated in the history books. Although I will agree that meth definitely did have an effect on his mood. You can see how it changed his physical appearance near the end of the war.

Attached: 1554397670921.gif (659x609, 2.05M)

self loaders were experimented with way before the 1st world war like in the 1880s and 1890s. The adoption of them suffered there because of the muddy conditions of the trench. Swedes came up with the sub-rifle calibers, and had working rifles in the assault rifle calibre 6,5×55. It was not a common thing to see assault rifles though, and it was also handed out to special SS-divisions.
However the reason for loosing the war, was the lack of oil. Beyond 1942, the German army on the eastern front was mostly horse drawn, with limited access to fuel. Russia had a lot fuel reserves and a rich supply of American tanker trucks, which made the use of airplanes and mechanized unit feasible on the large scale. Ivan would had a harder time, if not for all the materials from American and English war support. Russia was not a backwards country at the start of wwii, nor was it at the end. It was German high command, that undervalued the importance of taking the south areas first, that cost Germany the war, mostly remembered by the loss of Stalingrad. Instead of executing Hitler's plan of taking oil fields, they thought they could take the Moscow and win a morality victory, in which there is only to say, Napoleon screwed up the same way.

Karjala takaisin, perkele, toveri.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTYesNj_sBg

Attached: CommieKillingFinn.jpg (1280x960, 319K)