IT'S HAPPENING: BRAZIL TURNS AGAINST IRAN, REFUSES TO REFUEL THEIR SHIPS

WORLD WAR III IN 3, 2, 1...

www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacional/en/world/2019/07/brazil-refuses-to-refuel-iranian-ships-because-of-us-sanctions.shtml

Attached: bolsonarotrumphuesopamacacoiranboltonshipsukgulfciaspieshormuz.jpg (720x645, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbsbPq-z-Y0
tradewindsnews.com/tankers/iranian-mps-call-for-hormuz-tolls-on-shipping/2-1-642170
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
pittmed.health.pitt.edu/AUG_2005/life_jackets.pdf
judeusdobrasil.blogspot.com/2011/05/presidentes-brasileiros-de-origem.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No longer is it OPEC making the decisions with the oversight of the United Nations

No it's now the Standard Oil Trust?

/v/ in one picture

Based here Bolso making antisemites TREMBLE on the high seize.

Bolsonaro is a kike slave. This is not a surprise

BASED BOLSANARO FIGHTING FOR BASED KIKES!

>starting basic in 2 months

Look forward to fighting with you Ameribros

>Elect a zionist
>Wonders why his country now turns against the people who want Israel gone

based brazil monkey slurping on the jewjewcum

Attached: 1533012951675.jpg (700x466, 165K)

Jews start all of the wars in the world

Brazil is quickly becoming the second most based country in the america's. Sham that communism ruin it for tourist not wanting to get shot

The BRICS is like a gang of some old children's cartoon and Brazil is that moron used as comic relief when the episode gets too boring.

Brazil is now part of BRICS in name only.

>and in 2019 some faggot actually thought that a world war would break out over the refusal of oil

Based monkeyhues

>wanting war with iran
>based
fuck off moshe

Nothing is gonna happen but not because nothing ever happens. Nothing is gonna happen because they can just go to a different country. Get banned from one gas station you just drive to the next one. This is nothing.

Imagine defending muzzie shitskins.
One can be against both kikes and towelheads at the same time, Ahmed.

Attached: 1554828362295.jpg (489x323, 105K)

Commie shithole Uruguay is just next door, they should have enough fuel to go there.

Based and Huepilled

Does Brazil think they’re somehow going to benefit from this decision? Staying out of it and allowing maritime traffic to continue as usual would seem like the wiser choice in the long run.

thats balochistan amermutt, try again. You are a dirty mixture of random shitholes

youtube.com/watch?v=cbsbPq-z-Y0

Attached: 196613.jpg (1132x734, 153K)

Brazil = ZOGbot.

Someone nuke Brazil please.

Based Bolsonaro

Anyone who unironically supports this is a jewish slave. Good goy! Rabbi shekelstien loves u and trump

Stupid fucking leaf. Go back to giving literal terrorists free housing and welfare, and let the adults talk.

Attached: 1535920072782.jpg (1171x1347, 471K)

>if you hate mudslimes then you are a zogbot
brown fingers typed this post

Not an argument.

The vise is closing

show dna test. Ill show u mine, im pure. Your country is full of niggers and spics, and guaranteed you carry that in ur gene pool

Attached: lol.png (486x434, 320K)

Now Iranianian MP's are calling for the state to put tolls on ships crossing through the Strait of Hormuz, not like they couldnt just use Oman's side of the strait, but interesting nonetheless.

tradewindsnews.com/tankers/iranian-mps-call-for-hormuz-tolls-on-shipping/2-1-642170

>willingly gives out his DNA to kikes while calling others jewish slaves
Based fucking retard.

def at least 5% nigger 15% native with that IQ

That’s how the war will start, first side to blockade the straits will be the trigger.

t. Mel Gibson

yo fuck Iran

*spit*

Fuck Iran. May they burn together as a nation, and spread the flames to all the other middle eastern anti-western rat nations until they all die and burn out of existence so that for once in mine or my parents lives, we can live without Muslims and rockclackers shitting up other countries every 5 years.

fuck Iran. Fuck the Middle East.

back to back Russian bot posts
keep going op

>mutts supporting mutts

Attached: 1462970648916.png (741x649, 179K)

no one cares this much about Iranian ships, especially in Canada. therefore, you must be a russian/iranian/syrian

well the rapist can refuse to refuel ships if he wants. thats his call to make. however attempting to bolster oils value through this sort of thing probably is a bad idea. why? electrics are way less expensive than they used to be and there wont be a oil industry if electrics take over. you need western money but the west is gradually shifting away from fossil fuels though your not really known for oil you do have a ethanol industry and 2 neighbors are known for oil

You're not from round here

Attached: guesswho.webm (1920x800, 698K)

I don't think most people give a single fuck, which makes your palpable butthurt extremely suspicious

They got it anyway, nigger. And you got yourself a kike puppet as president. But what do you care, you got your banana and a mossad t-shirt so your happy in your 80iq head.

Yeah, that shit is pretty funny. Iran is fucked.

shut up omar

hurdur banana, nigger, you forgot samba and favela mongoloid scandistani

The us is a more important economic partner than iran, so there is no reason to break the embargo, simple as that.
No happening here, it's not like we're going to war with iran, bolsonaro needed christcucks votes to get elected so that's where he got the zionist rethoric.but brazil doesn't send money nor troops to israel, that's the difference.

Ever heard the saying don’t burn bridges?

Purposely joining the kike sphere of evil so your country gets nuked and half your niggers die. Based.

>so your country gets nuked
By who?

Meanwhile our past left-wing presidents that ravaged our country like FHC, Dilma and Lula were all literal kikes, I bet you didn't know that.

Attached: 1560897877128.jpg (720x303, 27K)

Wtf i thought Bolsonaro was nationalistic but he's another american puppet

Attached: 20190722_161606.jpg (622x316, 100K)

ha take that muslims

may the bridges i burn take out my enemy

y i k e s

Bolsonaro is jew just like 99% of Jow Forums

omar is whiter than you

Anger, anger because you will never be part of the Scandinavian nobility. Good to know you like the t-shirts, it was nice of Israel to give you pure niggers some clothes so you don't have to be nigger naked.

Those part of the elites globalists dont believe at jewish religion they are hardcore atheists.

Ford (yes the car guy) is part of it (check interview with reece comittee guy, the book deliberate dumbding down of america...) and was even an antisemite, and even had a fucking antisemite newspaper after he was famous.

Then there is also Dr. Richard Day an insider of elites, spreading at late 60s what would be done, why and how to an audience, "to make easier to them accept the changes.
At late 80s, someone that was there decided to talk about what he heard (after seeing stuff become real) and it became the tape/text new order of barbarians: pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
At this pdf about his family and his life that pittburg university wrote
pittmed.health.pitt.edu/AUG_2005/life_jackets.pdf

"For one year, the family also housed HildeSpeer Schramm, the daughter of “Hitler’s archi-tect,” Albert Speer. Because her father had beenconvicted of war crimes at Nuremberg, Hildehad been denied hospitality elsewhere. She isnow a leader in the German Green Party andstill visits the Day daughters."
They even housed nazi people.

>Nationalist President
>Ziocucks
checks out desu

Iran is barely even 1% of our exports and 0.026% of imports, no one cares about this and almost all countries respect sanctions including all flags that have been posting here pretending to be freaking out over this.

>tfw no deepfake vidya of trump ordering a massive nuclear attack on russia so we can finally rid ourselves of all this bullshit

Attached: wojak crying.jpg (633x758, 45K)

Yea I can't find anything that says Lula and Dilma were Jewish? Proofs

Attached: a23.jpg (224x224, 13K)

Bolsominions are monkeys with knives omg

venezuela is open for business though.
double sanctions violation in 3....2....1....

Brazil are /our_spics/ now.

No one in this thread read the article, also no one realized that folha is the kike leftist newspaperbpar exellence, Jow Forums used to be smarter.

judeusdobrasil.blogspot.com/2011/05/presidentes-brasileiros-de-origem.html

Dilma is the easiest one, her father (Pétar Russév) was a jewish communist terrorist from Bulgaria.

So? I'm sure Venezuela would do it.

Glass the whole region.

>-Say the line, Bolsonaro!
>+Fake news
>-Yeeeeeaaaah

>She is Jew because
>He is prob Jewish because
lmao no ty

It's not fake news, it's just non-news since almost every single country respects US sanctions including China even if they complain about it and the US is obviously a far more important partner for us than Iran.

brazil is good in my book

Dilma is jewish because her father is jewish and Lula is jewish because his parents are jews that were forced to convert to christianism, or are we playing the jew chameleon game you kikes like so much where definitions change based on what is more convenient?

As if Iran can't make it to any other South American nation that has ports, any one of the dozen more, or so....in and around the Atlantic, Carribean, or Pacific, any one of those in that area right there, not the Brazilian ones, but any of the others.....

based bolsonaro

Not without fuel they can't. Those ships are stuck in Brazil now.

>almost all countries respect sanctions
You say that like it’s a good thing, remember when countries used to decide things for themselves instead of doing what murica tells them to?

Yeah, it was horrible. We had two world wars and international communism as a result.

And clearly most of the countries you went to war with are just peace loving oasis’s of democracy now..

Yeah, go teach them gringo.
Don't worry I will take care of your gf while you are fighting those evil muslims

Selling fuel to ships is not part of the embargo, but you needed to scream to the whole word that you are sucking gringo dick

Who cares about muds?