Fellow Seniorpede Redpilling my Aquafit Class

I'm seventy two years old and I browse Jow Forums. I have been redpilling my aquafit class on Donald Trump and the Liberals and it has been working. Many of the people in my aquafit class are democrats and hate Trump. I explained to them stuff I learned on Jow Forums and PragerU that Donald Trump is actually based and that the democrats are the actual racists. I told them about kek and how we are all living in a clown world HONK HONK. Many are switching republican and are voting for Donald Trump this election!

>tfw based aquafitters!

Attached: aquafitters.jpg (640x359, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12KJa4a0d64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep clinging to life user you’re doing the lords work

>PragerU

0/10 try harder

You're a bad troll, off my thread shill!

I see. So you are the reason my grandma has started dropping red pills about the jews. I thought it was dementia.

prageru is based

pragerU is not based

youtube.com/watch?v=12KJa4a0d64

Only goat fuckers dont like Israel, you muzrat

Dennis Prager was born in New York City to Hilda Prager (née Friedfeld; 1919–2009) and her husband, Max Prager (1918–2014). Prager and his siblings were raised in a Modern Orthodox Jewish home.

2 shekels has been deposited into your account

Good, non-Jews are stupid anyways.

Based! Shadilay my fellow PeDe!

Do us a favor and die boomer

Make sure they leave everything in their will to Israel. Based magapede

Nigger if you don't get your saggy ass back

I dont know where Can i Say this but i'm french and i dont really understand how pol works. I Saw what pol did with shya labeouf, the ok sign and the milk. I found that very funny and intelligent, nice troll. Im sad that nothing like pol exist in France and its hard to understand english.

Based Israel loving boomer larp

your English is good, stay a little longer and keep reading

Saved.

Thanks, i have to go here bcause too much retards in France, especially on Twitter and Instagram. By the way in France there is so much people that says Trump is dumb, racist.. but i dont think he is. I dont even know what are the others opinion on pol.

kek'd