(((Schiff))) Is Scared. Yikes

twitter.com/jim_jordan/status/1153363347284344832

Attached: IMG_5974.jpg (1242x1180, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0M3Z4eE6cJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MUH DEEPFAKES

Attached: 975329765296428648.png (164x216, 70K)

> kikes investigating themselves

No wonder Jewmerica is forever fucked.

Schiff fears they’ll see his tiny cock pic in the fbi blackmail fault

The tables have turned

He's Putins puppet.

Attached: schiff-bug-eyes-620x566.jpg (620x566, 29K)

Attached: 156375940842323.jpg (300x258, 15K)

Attached: moby-adam-schiff-russia.jpg (2692x2004, 2.76M)

(((HOROWITZ)))

is there anyone in law enforcement that isnt a kike?

ZOG is terrified of the IG report. You JIDF shills lost your minds the last time the IG released a report.

I think they would be terrified of anything was going to happen. Problem is nothing is going to happen

This is going to go just like the shit with Mueller. As the investigation progresses, depending on how outside observers perceive it, their opinions will flip-flop.

Remember how liberals and conservatives each loved, then hated, then loved, then hated Mueller depending on whose side they thought he was on (Usually based on 'reports' with unnamed sources or other bullshit that didn't come from Mueller himself)?

So it shall be with Horowitz.

It's funny because you kikes are gonna be dead soon.

Attached: itsafraid.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Attached: 12341378785.png (500x500, 330K)

> (OP)
>

Attached: b4aftertrump3445.png (783x479, 365K)

I'm a kike for predicting that the public is going to flip-flop on Horowitz based on whose side they think he's on? Did you even read what I posted all the way through or did you see one of your buzzwords and immediately decide that I'm Jewish?

The Leakin' Monster Of No Control

Attached: adam-schiff.png (640x480, 124K)

He has the most to be scared about. Not only is he linked to the fake Russia probe, he is also linked to the child trafficking shit. He is very scared. Will probably commit suicide soon.

Attached: file.png (1132x630, 154K)

he might be part of the man-wife club with Schumer

Attached: IMG_5975.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Attached: Schiff-If-only-you-knew.jpg (1890x1360, 677K)

schiff works for trump
trump works for epstein
>believing any of these assholes are working for the public

Attached: brainlet-trike-grow.gif (700x630, 1.54M)

Schiff is one of the upper level swamp monsters. There probably will be many to fall before Schiff falls.

Attached: schiff animated hates americans.gif (1280x960, 1.07M)

(((Horowowitz))) investigating his fellow tribesmen. Lmao, nothing will happen.

Fellow tribesmen? Roy Cohn made sure the Rosenbergs got the death penalty.

Attached: IG-Report-Assange.jpg (1646x1740, 1.65M)

Hahahaha holy shit are you using Roy Cohn an example of a do gooder Jew?!? He was far worse himself than the Rosenbergs. He was the link between the international Jewish organized crime mob and politicians for decades. He was there to control McCarthy and Hoover who were both blackmailed by the Jewish mob.

roy cohn was a pozzed globohomo too

Cope. IG report will fuck you kikes up.

Attached: roycohn our guy.jpg (2194x1296, 1005K)

I would not be at all surprised to learn he is part of Jacob Schiffs family, making him a cousin to the Rothschilds.

I see you've been watching (((Adam Green)))

>kike
waste of digits

Attached: 1550852751884.jpg (368x475, 25K)

This isn't helping your argument that he was a good guy, just proving Roy cohn was a psychopath.

You realize everyone who disagrees with you isn't a Jew working for mossad right?

>tic-toc-tic-toc

Attached: Jewish solution.gif (400x225, 438K)

Roy Cohn being a psychopathic faggot working for the Jewish mob to blackmail politicians is common knowledge. I've known about Roy cohn for over a decade

You realize that I didn't mention mossad? Stupid kike. Learn to shill better.

Attached: kyc.jpg (542x543, 130K)

He made sure Jews got put to death for selling nuclear secrets...You shills have 0 logic in your posts and that's why you're failures.

Or that everyone who disagrees with you isn't a "kike shill".

I'm embarrassed for you. People like you are poison.

user you're right that it's someone disingenuous but it isn't a shill. it's literally leftypol virgins, furries, and antifa. unironically.
>reddit

>spacing

damn jim is going to come down on them so hard for trying to fuck with his coaching, and political career it's going to be based

Why are you Israeli shills still here lying? Just fuck off, you'll all be dead soon.

Attached: kiking.jpg (1285x2131, 1.99M)

He made sure Jews got out to death for GETTING CAUGHT. The big Jews never hesitate sacrificing the little Jews. Particularly if they fuck up and endanger the tribe. Shit Israel literally bombed Jews all over the middle East to scare them into moving to Israel. Zionists made an agreement with the Nazis and we're allied to the Nazis.

Rothschilds created both the Zionist movement in Palestine and the Bolshevik movement in Russia within just a few years of each other and funded them both. There is no good vs bad Jew. No Zionist vs Bolshevik, no nationalist vs globohomo. It's Hegelian dialectics, and both sides are created funded and controlled by the very same cartel of investment bankers.

1. i'm op. 2. i was calling out the kike faggotry. at no point did i say or imply that israel and jews don't subvert this board in a paid, organized fashion.
this user isn't a "shill". it's just a leftypol fag from their discord server (not the tranny one).
calm down and read my posts before you sperg out.

Attached: 235-2016_election_final_report_06-14-18_0 786.jpg (1700x2200, 970K)

>TICK TOCK

No. You and the other user are both shills. You can't spell Jow Forums or /leftypol/ right. You just hurl out a bunch of different names and labels. You think mentioning these things deflects from the truth don't you?

You're gonna be a dead jew shill soon.

Attached: 84-2016_election_final_report_06-14-18_0 635.jpg (1700x2200, 937K)

uh ok user
what truth am i deflecting from? you literally wouldn't be in here redpilling people if it wasn't for me crating this thread calling out (((schiff'))) panic.
jfc

Lmao I remember you telling me last year I was a kike and going to be dead soon.

Schiff? Of course not, he's in bed with Ukrainian oligarch and arms dealer Igor Pasternak. He bankrolls his political ambitions.

Attached: igor.jpg (391x497, 29K)

I think he's a Q schizo. Trust the plan.

i'm not coming out against Q either. i legit don't know wtf is going on anymore but i know schiff and co are worried and kvetching at all time record levels

PLEADING THE SCHIFF

Q is almost certainly real in the sense that he's connected to the president and likely intelligence. But imo it's a larp to keep people waiting instead of active and to distract from Israel, make people vote for Trump again think he is some plus ultra justice league member bullshit secretly working to take down the Jewish NWO

I think it was the part where he sped up his investigation so Trump could fire Peter Strzok before his pension vested

Once an asset, always an asset. This boylover has to be shitting cum-bricks. He's going to be staying somewhere much more secure than The Standard Hotel

>schiff is scared
Why? No one has been indicted after all these years.
Adam Schiff could molest a child on national TV, and Trump's DOJ would refuse to prosecute

>IG report
Oh you mean those gay reports that don't do anything and no one gets indicted?
Yeah, no one is afraid of that shit

>whose side they thought Mueller was on
Dummy, only /ptg/ thought mueller is on trumps side.
The MSM 100% always knew mueller was on their side, and there was literally zero back and forth. All that back and forth was on /ptg/

>many will fall before Schiff
Well, after all these years there have been zero arrests, so it appears no one is going to fall

>ID: BJ +UHD
Get yer blowjobs in ultra high def heeeeere. Ultra high def blowjobs, get 'em while they're hot and juicy

Lmao what is this MKULTRA eyed motherfucker's problem?

No user just has autism

>Trump works for epstein
The only good conspiracy theory has to come with a somewhat decent explanation. All you have given us is a accusation.

Libs still believe everyone is asleep.

Attached: 1545343929010.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Jim Jordan is a Jewish aipac liar who got exposed by rothe kushel running away like a bitch concerning talpiot 8200 and China and russia

Attached: trump-israel-wailing-1.jpg (668x381, 45K)

Cohn was a pedohile baruchite zogist he was a communist and the rosenbergs weren't executed you fool learn to read you are juden

The adls guy a massive Jewish zionist fuck who sabotaged McCarthy and was allied with trotskyist big time Israeli child taping pedo fag and psycho a blackmailed for mossad confirmed he covered for the silvermaster spy ring

>who sabotaged McCarthy
Kill yourself.

Attached: file.png (1262x468, 395K)

Steve pieceznik if Henry Kissinger shilling and Schilling for it you are clearly a shill and mentally low IQ its zog hegelian dialectics Clinton taking the dive her faking the seizures etc all an actvclearlt you have been listening to real mfers like matty north

You mean he is bed with a Jewish monster in league with trump and the rest of the jew mob

speak engrish prease

Didn’t Moby molest Natalie Portman when she was very VERY underage?

Attached: Moby is a pedo.jpg (2519x3509, 2.52M)

Attached: Moby is a pedo 2.jpg (2519x3509, 1.68M)

He just looks like a pedophile.

im praying either way for dead jews

>look up whether or not he’s Jewish
>some random site says no
>look up mom’s maiden name
>it’s JEWISH
Hahahahaha.

So Trump was running the honeypot the whole time? And he rides in to save everyone from him?

(((Horowitz)))

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22 horowitz - Google Search.png (573x125, 7K)

Trump was an fbi informant in the 80s and 90s to take down the mob in NYC with Gulliani, Barr, Rosenstein, Mueller, and Berman (lead prosecutor on the current Epstein case).
just a coincidence that's when he started to associate with Maxwell, Epstein.
more informant work?

the butowsky lawsuit might be more interesting...
youtube.com/watch?v=0M3Z4eE6cJA

ask yourself why Trump needlessly thru in the "younger women" line in his famous Epstein quote...

Attached: IMG_4213.jpg (1242x1591, 330K)

>Dummy, only /ptg/ thought mueller is on trumps side.

I think you underestimate how many people ate up the same conspiracy theory garbage that they did. I don't know if you use social media much but "Flipped mueller" stuff was everywhere.

Attached: poodestaa.jpg (1920x1080, 961K)

>seth rich
>mueller testimony
>assange arrest
>russian sub
>epstein arrest
>nader arrest
>all of this happening at the same time

Let’s just say there won’t even be a Democrat candidate in the next election, and there will be 4 free Supreme Court seats as well.

Attached: lil Adam Schiff.png (583x437, 632K)

and Leiu. the wives are troglidytes from below.

>liddle

>wives
Beards.

I thought mueller was going to take doen bibi and israel? whatever happened to that?

nah. they wouldnt use the ugliest beards available to mankind in the history of mankind as beards. these are legit man-women with shavable ear hair and man hands.

Shouldn't have fucked those kids Schiffty

God I pray this is my timeline.

LOL Trump broke him

>Will probably commit suicide soon.

With two shots to the back of the head.

cmon schizo why are you refusing to answer

Jews are always honest when they investigate their fellow tribesmen