OH NO NO NO NO NO

Oh look, Tulsi is exactly the same as the rest of the Democrats

Anybody that shilled "based and redpilled" Tulsi should fucking neck themselves

Attached: 910ED195-5173-4A49-B589-59FB03FC78CC.png (750x1334, 535K)

>38 and childless

That alone said it all

Tulsi is a Marxist piece of garbage. She was in Puerto Rico last week trying to foment civil unrest.

>there are people on Jow Forums who actually thought Tulsi was pro-white in any way

Attached: 1563353211777.jpg (338x424, 19K)

A democrat doing democrat things? Imagine my shock

The nose is showing.

According to people on Jow Forums Tulsi was going to be the one to REALLY #MAGA

There's a lot to know about this "Heroine' that our friends in the media aren't saying !

She and all other democrats are openly genocidal against whites. They are the enemy, nothing more. And that goes for most republicans as well, who aren't open but will support genocidal policies

You've got it all wrong. Just elect her and it will be different, you'll see once she's in there.

But Milky Milky Milkies

Shill detected. Fuck off faggot.

Well, she just proved that she is either a dumbass or globalist puppet. She's done. Back to the kitchen for some sandwich making.

She was only shilled here to discredit her. That's why this is the first thread about her whatsoever since exactly 48 hours post-democrat debates.

she renounced her Christian upbringing and values on tv several weeks ago user. thats politicians for ya buddy. they'll sell their souls for money and power while sending the rest of us and our country down shit creek without paddles.

I know, but there are people on her that need to see this.

All non Whites are anti white. Every single one of them

>implying our country would otherwise not be racist and violent
Do they even have talking points anymore?

>hurr durr
memeflaggot

this is the most jewish thread ive seen all day

mummy did an oopsie

No, only some retarded fence sitters who don't realize yet that the only thing relevant is the D after her name.

Tulsi train faggots are btfo

The only reason I respect her is because she talked face to face with Assad. But her policies are shit

See this is the lies that i hate. I wish he were, people would be tracking down blue checks and and any other leftist that keeps getting away with saying this.
>wolf wolf
>woof woof