This

This.

Attached: FB_IMG_1563820495450.jpg (750x684, 70K)

why not make both illegal?

Ive never met a pitbull owner who wasnt a degenerate.

lets just carpet ban niggers and beaners

Pitbulls are loyal and friendly dogs if they are raised right. Too many niggers own them and use them as a walking weapon, that's why they have the bad rep.

This leftie gets it

Nigger detected.

What's wrong with the owners?

how does your nation function when everyone is that fat?

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (800x800, 93K)

sum finna?

pic related

Attached: 20180914_Deadly_Dogs_Forbes.jpg (960x684, 50K)

No one in America actually produces anything. They just leech off of the hard work of other countries, mainly Europe.

>ban niggers not pitbulls
a message I can get behind

Too bad they're ugly as sin.

not true, we produce plenty of senseless wars.

Kill all shitbulls and shitbull owners.

dey dindu nuffin

Fpbp

>blacks get banned
Yeah you've got me

i don't know anything about training dogs, but all those dogs look like they're trying to escape with how taut their leashes are. one guy has his leash tied around his arm, another is using both his arms to reign in his dog. surely a normal dog isn't supposed to be like that.

Notice how all the dogs are pulling trying to lead their owners? Not even interested in what's around them. One of those dogs is guaranteed to bite someone

>Ban bad owners
Sure sounds great! All I see is NIGGERS walking them anyway, so let's send those fuckers to jail!

This

They say it's a nigger dog, must be a lot of white niggers out there

>tfw niggers are the bad owners

reveal thyselves, faggots.

the phrase is "bad rap" but it has been bastardized to "bad rep"

A breed that makes up 13% of the dog populations but is responsible for 52% of the violent attacks; Jeez I wonder why nogs defend that its nurture and not nature.

Genetically bred to dogfight.

OK but...
Pit Bulls are all bad dogs.
Anyone who owns a Pit Bull is a bad owner.

Lets see what happens if we let go of all the leashes. Will the dogs all pack up and play and rough house or will it be a blood bath?

Pit bulls are the alphas of the dog world. So much so that humans, the superior species, are deathly afraid of them.

I bet 90% of you faggots own cats and the other 10% of dachshunds lol

Attached: 1424521933840.jpg (1280x1920, 776K)

>another Jow Forums defends shitbulls thread
fuck all of you. even pits raised by whites, dogs who never saw a black person, attack people and other dogs at 20x the normal rate.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear pitbulls, shall not be infringed.

Attached: satan.jpg (1136x1252, 605K)

The word is bastardised but it has been bastardised to bastardized.

it's not the owner, it's the dog, AND the owner. like attracts like. trash attracts trash.

God British people are fucking annoying, aren't they? Fuck off back to your irrelevant island.

Attached: average brit.jpg (276x299, 20K)

I doubt it. A rap is specifically about a criminal record, while rep is reputation. There's no reason there shouldn't be a distinction.

That man is Irish, you subhuman ignoramus.

What the fuck is wrong with pit owners/defenders?

Attached: pitshits.png (640x1913, 735K)

Attached: 1553624323734.png (1200x1745, 585K)

HE BE A GOOD DOG

BLAME DA SYSTEM!

Attached: dindu nuffins.jpg (512x429, 40K)

You absolute fucking faggot tards have obviously never walked a pit before. They are insanely strong and if you don't keep the leash taut and they get excited the leash will get ripped right out of your hands. You keep the leash taut, reinforced, and you watch the dog closely you mouthbreathing faggots.

Attached: 1563217567318.jpg (648x644, 33K)

Dogs will eat anything!
This is how you deal with them.
Get cheap plates, pour anti-freeze on them, and hide it in the bushes inside of a dog park.
Dogs will smell it, find it, and drink it!
We need to wipe out these noisy, annoying, plauge carrying, ugly little monsters.

Attached: PatheticIncels.jpg (335x285, 30K)

They're the same people who defend illegals and niggers

>Worship muscular women
>Own "alpha" (lol) dogs

Maybe you should consider transitioning.

Literally no breed of dog exist to specifically fight other dogs, since its absolutely fucking pointless to make a breed for something that will result in the death of either participant. Fucking retard with their premade talking points are the fucking worst.

>2005 to 2017

How convenient of them to leave out the time when it was Rootweiler that had the highest amount of attack, and Husky prior to them. Fucking idiotic Swizz swallower

Go back to the jungle and fetch me a banana you fucking monkey lol.

I really can't see a problem with this reasoning

Samefag, likely a leaf

You are so tough on the internet, aren't you? Meanwhile, IRL you need a dog to feel like a man when you leave your house. LMAO

>t.

Attached: brazilmonkey.jpg (512x341, 24K)

Attached: pitbull owners are bastards threatening family members of people murdered by dogs.jpg (787x1721, 359K)

Was about to say theres some kind infograph memes to be made about this "its not the breed its the owners" saying. Find some stats about owners and how surely its more minorities that own pits and then that saying. Could be some good twitter bait.

Kekking hard at pitbull owners

>Pitbull is the ALPHA DOG! I bet you own cats!!

LMAO

Imagine being such an effeminate, insecure söyboy retard that you need to walk around with a pitbull to try to feel tough.

So you want to he hardcore? Why not a lion? Or a tiger? Oh, right, because those are actually dangerous animals who could actually murder you if you treated them bad, LOL

Meanwhile, you need to walk around with a lil bitch who can only harm children and old people, because even while trying to look tough, you still have to keep it safe, because you are a lil bitch yourself

Attached: _lb.png (465x455, 444K)

Ugly dogs. They should all be put down. If you let one near your kids the kids should be removed.

Look at all those disobedient nigger dogs walking their nigger owners. An old Russian woman in the neighborhood taught me how to make them obedient. You simply stop them wherever they've misbehaved, doesn't matter if it's the middle of the road, and you beat it with a newspaper for atleast 1 minute

>They should all be put down.
You are not God. You don't get to decide things like this.

They are so ugly.

>not one is a pitbull
well, I guess that answers it.

they are ugly and were bred for the sole purpose of bringing down thousand pound animals. they should not be pets. they have the capability of doing massive damage.

Attached: CHICHI.png (478x225, 128K)

>People don't breed dogs for traits

You have got to be the dumbest nigger alive my nigger

Attached: 1438579232085.jpg (528x543, 29K)

god didnt make pitbulls you fucking idiot, he made wolves. domesticated dogs are a product of humans. you just showed everyone how much of a dumb nigger you are.

I can decide to have any Pitt I want put down. Just call and complain that the dog is aggressive. The dog will b removed and put down. I’m going to do it to my neighbor because you posted that I couldn’t. And I will post proof.

I wonder how many people in that photo were later seriously injured or killed by their shitbulls. They deserve it

>Literally no breed of dog exist to specifically fight other dogs

Look up the context behind the name "pitbull" you dumb, dog fucking whore.

Based.

Those all look lkke bad owners lol

lol every nigbull in that picture pulling their owners

theyre not the alphas, they're a disgusting genetic abomination that has a one track mind. kill and dont stop. i bet you're ghetto as fuck.

Attached: 1502461359972.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

yeah except you're fucking wrong and pitbulls we're literally bred ONLY to fight.

You better fucking deliver OP

I mean user

i would love to see this bitch's head blown open

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 3.35.07 PM.png (1216x1572, 1.73M)

Dog fucker whore gets btfo

>nigbull

kek

Attached: stupid cunt loves her pitbull a lot but then something happens.jpg (638x3464, 442K)

Objectively evil people right here.

dogs are not all the same. there are niggers too in dogland. we should get rid of them obviously

every pitbull owner deserves this fate. they are ugly fucking dangerous mongrels.

What a surprise, an owner who lets her dogs walk her.

Pitbulls need discipline, exercise and to be well feed.

Sick to death of ching chongs and muslims coming into these threads hating on dogs.

Attached: 3594537715_33e051a22c_z.jpg (640x430, 79K)

t. dog fucker whore

It's not evil to value human life over an abomination of a dog's.

what's EVIL is owning a dog that is dangerous. and putting other people's lives, as well as other pets at risk. FUCK YOU.

"Pitbulls need discipline, exercise. and to be well fed."

I say fuck that, all they need is a shotgun to the head.

No you won't, you'll post impotently and screech like you do every day, faggot.

So why are we letting wild niggers run around, when they clearly behave better under good owners?

Lazy cunt.

An example of why women shouldn't be trusted with anything.

All the islamic-Israeli war refugees that Trump lets into the country through his big and beautiful gates will kill all the dogs anyway

people who like pit bulls are nigger lovers. they think if they can get a pit bull to not kill them then a nigger wouldnt be violent

idk its like shooting urself with a loaded gun to say guns arent violent people are. in the head,

Hows that military of yours going?

Good dog owners can handle difficult dogs, when i grew up we had 3 dogs, a crossbread that was the best one, a failed one from police training and a 3rd gen wolf-schaefer hybrid.

I loved all 3 dogs, the crossbread named moje had a mind of it's own but was very nice and calm and even tempered, he got hit by a car and died.

The police schaefer reject was a little unstable but i loved him, named sador, he ate 3 of my neighbors sheep and if you were not in the family do not get near his feeding bowl. But he ran to death trying to follow us on snowmobiles, left him inside with my grandmother but he jumped through a closed window and tried to catch up to the snowmobiles and died trying.

Third one, atos was 3rd gen wolf-dog (schaefer) hybrid, he was really nice until he grew up, tried to jump me and bite me in the face, bit through my nose but i gave him a right fist the hardest i could on the side of his head and after that he was really nice. His only fault was he ate other dogs and we had to put him down.

excellent point, leaf.

Attached: 1559869083382.gif (492x376, 337K)

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (259x194, 11K)

gas them all

nah thanks i have a longhair chihuahua. I carry a knife around every time i walk him, PRAYING a pitbull would fucking charge me. I'd love a reason to gut one of these mother fuckers.

It's amazing when the owner is the one who dies, but sometimes its not the case. Kids and the elderly are specially vulnerable to this plague.

There is no difference between women who fuck thugs and pit bull lovers. They know pitbulls are aggressive and dangerous but it turns them on, I am pretty sure all pitbull lovers are zoophiles, lmao!