Are FPS games the white man’s genre in video games...

Are FPS games the white man’s genre in video games? It seems that all the best players from any game are always WHITE MALES

Attached: 0A0F5D48-0665-4B47-8DFC-9163BB0906B5.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQK6hH5-nwU
youtube.com/watch?v=MJKgeDfF4V8
youtube.com/watch?v=VTzHj-R9McA
southeasternspine.com/sleeping-tips-for-a-healthy-back/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

back in the day computers were fucking expensive

just use ksharps

You're bragging that white people are good at video games?

Attached: 1488917221187.jpg (208x250, 6K)

No. Asians dominate in everything.

Attached: 15638213986575123126766303750170.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

If by everything you mean RTS, then sure perhaps

in RTS and fighting games but not fps

what about fighting games? Mobas? Tactical warfare? All chinks or darkies. What games are whites good at? Fortnite, and.....uhm......undertale.

I like Shroud. He seems like a cool guy.

whites are good at shooting people yes

Grand Strategy is the whitest genre of them all

basically whites are usually the top players in FPS games like OP said, but sadly that seems to be it

is that why you work at walmart?

my senpai bought our first pc back in 1995 for $2000. Crazy times

Beatings will continue until morale improves

and everything would be out dated in like 3 months. It was the worst!

this picture make you so sad in so many weys

Attached: 1481636866409.png (827x720, 313K)

Does overcuck count?

I work at walmart because I'm a high school dropout with no GED or vehicle and am already 40 years old. Far Too late to get my shit together for a meaningful life.

Indeed.

Makes me sad? I've been working here since 2004. I'm more than used to it by now.

Attached: 15638223830263711397728617003999.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

>Too late to get my shit together for a meaningful life
Just go take the GED test. It's absurd easy even you can. It won't lead to wealth, but at least it's a start.

Paradox is the white man's choice.

Walmart user - you have the power to change your life. You can make it better.

WHITE MEN'S GAME
BASED AND GAMEPILLED
youtube.com/watch?v=RQK6hH5-nwU

Attached: 1563309997527.png (1024x776, 336K)

Video games are for children and are a waste of time for a functioning adult

Asians suck at FPS

What should adults be doing? Post on Jow Forums?

Checked, I do enjoy shooters of most kinds; but I'm a turn based isometric strategy guy myself(I.E. old fallout and xcom)

>HOBBIES ARE FOR RETARDS
DEPENDS ON WHAT GAME VIDEO GAME. THERE ARE VIDEO GAMES CATERED TO ADULTS THAT ARE COMPLEX AND DEMAND COGNITIVE ABILITIES

Regardless, the only thing that made me feel remotely accomplished in life due to the elimination of risk/reward.

I've already failed it three times. Doing anything more is just fruitless and I'll end up with diminishing returns.

That was me a decade ago.

No wonder we have to report them in pubg

Attached: 15638234670792306071909887790934.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

Hey man. How’s the shift?

>Wah technology bad
I can’t wait until you boomers are six feet under soon. Even the Amish don’t bitch about modernization as much as you do.

>play FPS
>kids everywhere
>only adults playing are the group queue that consists of 1 girl and three beta white knights that let her be a cunt all game and then defend her when someone calls her out
Nah

Hey Walmart, user. Good to see you again! You enjoying your day at work?

Attached: 1561667102487.jpg (1024x779, 128K)

What did you just say you fucking asshole? Ill let you know that im a god gamer. When I was 6 i started playing FPS games, from Doom to being pro in csgo and battlefield, you pathetic idiot will beg for protection from me when day X arrives and I will be that guy in the block with the most precised aim and polished guns. I will be the best soldier in that block and you cant argue against that, so I would say videogames are actually good for you, suck it bigot

Attached: 1560672849747.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

White mans games are not FPS. Real time strategy takes intelligence.

Not playing a video game so much that they are “one of the best players”. It’s pathetic. I can’t even play multiplayer games these days because the things are designed to reward no lifers and encourage wasting so many hours “getting better” ie rote memorisation of spawn points and game exploits

Paradox is shit.

video games in general are for white people and asians. video games are for manchildren, go outside

I SEE YOU FAILED AT WOWS
GO WATCH YOUR TOY TRAINS MAKE LOOPS, STUPID BOOMER

Do chinks even play tactics? Or by tactics you mean “grind shit to death/use exploits”? I mean, whites have JA, E5, rainbow, etc, what do they play them?

name one

Dennis "Thresh" Fong was one of the first quake pros and he's Asian.

>Watching sports are for children and are a waste of time for a functioning adult
>Having any hobby is a waste of time
kill yourself no fun allowed kike

Fatal1ty is arguably the greatest FPSer of all time and he’s white

They still are, paid close to 2k$ for a Pentium III Coppermine, 4x128Mb SDRAM with some shitty Nvidia 64Mb. I still have my rig
t. Quake 3 veteran

gooks can't shoot straight even if they dominate other things. Fuck if I know why they suck at shooters, I get why nongas and arabs do.

This. Chinks lack any kind of creative thinking in vidya, they just spam the same shit all day like mindless drones and establish stupid metas based on exploits or apm

gooks can't shoot straight even if they dominate other things. Fuck if I know why suck at it, I get why nongas and arabs do.

is this how average american looks like?
what a bunch of subhuman mongrels lol
you should be wiped out
first world my ass lol

FPS has been done to death. I hope the genre dies soon.

why are there almost no non white players playing racing sims ?

Koreans are the best. Make no mistake about it, they are so good. White are really good to at FPS games and World of Warcraft. But games like Starcraft 2, League of Legends and other RTS are asian dominated.

Nigger what

youtube.com/watch?v=MJKgeDfF4V8

>reminder; if you play any genre of videogames other than aerial combat sims you are wasting your life.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x673, 124K)

after all the changes to LoL where aggresive play became promoted and autistic wand shitting everywhere era came to a close, European teams looks quite dominant, with G2 winning last MSI. G2 has 3 Slavs and 2 Nordics.

Paradox make the same shit for last several years, with admin/diplo/military mana, tons of dlc, stolen from mods features.
Emperor was shit, Stellaris is just retarded and nothing can help it, EU4 is full sjw, HoI4/HoI3 is worse than Darkest Hour/Kaiserreich.

Back is hurting, took like 6 ibuprofen. Hopefully I feel better in 35-45 minutes.

I'm seven months clean from playing LoL for seven years.

Attached: 15638253201296150280626573009222.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

kys nigger apologist

team liquid is currently the best CSGO team. doesnt white

Attached: white.jpg (800x450, 78K)

Paradox is reselling the same map painting simulator, just with some different rules, buttons and minor stuff. If you played one Paradox game, you played them all.

asians have the grind culture and a lot of dedication to games (i am talking about koreans) which made them dominant for a long while. But watching league of legends now, the top EU team, G2, is winning a lot using the creativity and innovation us europeans are good at. they won the mid season tournament and are looking good this summer in the european league.
Koreans and other asians to me seem like bugmen who just operate like machines and thrive in places where everything can be trained and calculated to perfection.

g2 is a meme . got lucky at MSI . not gonna be so lucky at worlds .

I just came back from Walmart. I was going to get something from the deli but the niggers there are slow as fuck. Also the shopping carts aren't high enough for a tall person

DOES WT COUNTS AS AA SIM?
youtube.com/watch?v=VTzHj-R9McA

You need to stop posting these user. I instantly get depressed whenever I see them.

Most of the CS pros currently are white European guys or white americans

Attached: 2864tt0kebo01.png (1080x759, 1009K)

I started playing at 3 or 4

you're a meme

I bet you think NA stands a chance to exit groups at worlds

jesus christ maybe I should take photos of my workplace. Factory walls are made of styrofoam covered with metal sheets, and it looks indefinitely less depressive than your stuff

back in my previous life as a gamer, I never like FPS games. Nothing in them to stimulate the imagination. Platformers and RTS games were more my thing.

Attached: 1503959038222.jpg (800x600, 108K)

kek

>Back is hurting, took like 6 ibuprofen. Hopefully I feel better in 35-45 minutes.

Heya walmart bro. The only thing that touches my back pain is Aleve or the knockoff of it. Sleeping in a recliner also helped me out immensely to the point I rarely get back pain anymore. Also an old man if it matters.

Attached: gandalf.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Something you need to consider: this is Walmart. Rarely will you find a perfect physical specimen of humanity working here.

Is it a multinational corporation? Was your break room design by psychologists in a boardroom?

I don't have a recliner, but thanks for the advice. I'll see if I can get a cheap one at some point.

Attached: 20190722_094002.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

Obviously yours may have been caused by lifting shit but if you have any kind of gut it can put a lot of pressure on your lower spine. Check out this link when you have time. Good luck.

southeasternspine.com/sleeping-tips-for-a-healthy-back/

-When sleeping on your back, you place about 50 pounds of pressure on your spine.

-Sleep in a reclining chair or adjustable bed to relieve the pressure on your joints if you suffer from osteoarthritis.

Attached: 1562183970535.jpg (300x240, 12K)

>serbian calling someone mongrels

Oh my God, he's back everyone!

Attached: good sir.png (334x346, 120K)

Back? Did I go somewhere?

Attached: 20190614_085913.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Fact: Many Asians get motion sickness when playing FPS games

The Serbian talking shit is on time, as usual. At least we still got the title of first world.

I got motion sickness when I played some VR game. It was effective that's for sure.

Tennis balls under chairs. Now that is some murica tier invention.

Attached: 1562867378224.png (203x292, 112K)

How so? Do you like scratched floor tiles?

Its because koreans dont play cs or dota

Attached: 1563243294371m.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

Atleast there are better ways to ensure that, like rubber ends on the chairs on the bottom..but tennis balls..

Attached: 1563737410545.gif (347x258, 1.07M)

>That pic
How do you do user?

Attached: 1487279194820.jpg (471x480, 12K)

I can't believe people zero in on this every time I post a picture of the break room. What the fuck is the problem with tennis balls?

Attached: 20190626_045945.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

tennis balls are a bit of rubber + carpet, so it slides ez unlike rubber and still protects.

Plus it's cheap as shit.

FPS games and hockey (it's just hockey, not ice hockey) are the whitest hobbies

nothing, euros are too poor to use even cheap tennis balls for another use than a game.

anons...i..

As far as I know the main purpose of tennis ball is to use it for the game but aight mutt

Attached: 1559840958002.png (554x554, 27K)

I do too. Never had such problem as a child when playing cs, unreal or quake3.

>How do you do user?
Being used to the bullshit as I've been working here for over 15 years and knowing that I have no one in life to rely on.

Unfortunately, for some of us, walmart is the only thing we have in life.

Sounds plausible

Attached: 7KvvBNC_d.jpg (640x874, 75K)

Yup it's multinational corporation now. Well, currently, because it was Polish. We were processing salmon, basically biggest player in the world. Multinational, mostly Norwegian company with salmon farms bought us out on stock market. Old owner is now disguntingly rich. And they now have control over product from the fish they are farming to the single tray of sliced smoked salmon. Because of it, even if we are ,,Norwegian" for ~7 years, we still call our company the old way, organization and stuff is mostly the same.

Break room was definitely not the idea of some psychologists, with purely utilitary idea in mind. Close to production but not too close, because dispatch ramps are more important.

sure, it's the main use.

A common alternate use is to cut a hole in them and fill them with match heads, so when you throw them at something they burst into flames.

oh and cutting a hole in them and using them as feet for your chairs.

The dude on the right could into handsome if he lost a lot of weight, worked out, and ate mostly healthy.

How do you fail the GED? I dropped out the first year of high school, never studied for the GED once. Went in the room and aced it first try, was super easy.

There's other warehouse jobs besides Wal Mart that you could do.

it gives off senior house vibes to me