Kike director of "Borat" Urges Left to Arm Selves for "War"

twitter.com/larrycharlesism/status/1153336723750809600

archive.fo/hRyj9

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Charles
>Charles was born in Brooklyn, New York City, New York to a Jewish family.

Attached: image.png (1126x1304, 729K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BzuMpSXBWhA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oi Vey

why do amerimutts love yidmocracy so much

Can't wait for more Antifa retards to pop off and get ventilated before even getting a single kill, thus throwing their entire life away for literally nothing

rare

>Can't wait for more Antifa retards to pop off and get ventilated
let them start it but by god WE WILL FINISH IT.

It used to be fine before they started cheating by importing swarms of shitskin voters

Brooklyn seems to be the breeding ground for every annoying Jew

>yidmocracy
That'd be the gayreeks fault not kikes. This Jow Forums on your brain.

Attached: D7865991-2B6E-4434-A985-75E7C9D4A829.jpg (629x667, 174K)

Tons of the kike elite from there. It's about as bad as Manhattan in terms of overall kikery.

bump 4 unironic holocaust

I joined the local John Brown Gun Club to keep tabs on them so if they try anything I can teamkill them in Minecraft.

Did you have to grow a man-bun to fit in?

Dumb faggots pushed disarmament and then in the next breath encourage the misuse of weapons. You cannot win with these people. They're self-destructive assholes and they want to watch the world burn more than the average Jow Forums user.

Why don't you just say kikes instead of "these people?" Are you unfamiliar with how kikes operate?

bump 4 civil war

This retard, Louis CK and Jim Carrey really like to attack the only people left that would enjoy their past content without being offended.

Because a lot of them aren't kikes, just kike-programmed NPCs.

Real diehard "class war now" lefties have always loved their guns more than anyone.

Attached: 1563759650281.png (697x1178, 322K)

>thinks "growing up with guns" is any kind of advantage
righttard cope.
how long does it take you to run a mile?
can you even run one?
you can train someone to be proficient with a rifle in like 3 days.
it's not rocket science, and marksmanship really doesn't mean shit unless you're specifically sniping.

leftists are gonna give your tubby ass a much-needed run for it

>jew wants whites to kill each other
fucking novelty right here

Attached: vgeIM8Z[1].gif (160x168, 539K)

Is he willfully ignorant of the whole Antifa-attacking-pedestrians thing that's been going on for three years, or just a scumbag Jew shill?

Attached: dexter.png (225x238, 43K)

Real diehard class war lefties were ostracised long ago by the latte drinking bourgeois who think the biggest threat to the left is transphobic linguistic microagressions and politicians refusing to disavow a laundry list of names they don't even know every time they speak.

Real class war lefties can't be accepted in to the right wing so many of them will fight and die alongside the novo-bourgeois thinking "well at least they identify as left wing..." not realising that their way of life is dead. There can be no common sense equality or individualism in the middle of the current schism. The real left wing who believed in the power of the people has been declawed by the radicalisation of the left and right wing.

I'm proud that we were such a threat with our fundamentalist ideas like "who cares, it's none of my business" and "wouldn't it be nice if companies didn't get away with destroying my community in the name of profit" that the jews had to reorganise society on such a massive scale in order to avoid any semblance of public debate. I'm just sad that it's human nature to compromise and we'll see a lot of decent people dying on the wrong hill.

What the fuck

Attached: _20190720_173152.jpg (649x581, 95K)

>rednecks that played with guns their whole lives
>nu males who think the AR in AR-15s stand for assault rifle

who would win?

Imagine dying in this faggot hat lmaoo

This seems plausible and will definitely hold up under the slightest scrutiny.

Why doesn't chink intelligence retaliate and create riots in America?

Too much video games for you, Kyle

oh boy this is where the fun begins

kikes love democracy because it's the easiest system for them to infiltrate.

new

this

Of course he is. Also that's not real antifa that's the alt-right posing as antifa to make them look bad :^)

>posts on Jow Forums
>somehow still doesn't understand how kikes operate

Yes, indeed, he is being a disingenuous, manipulative kike trying to get whites to kill each other.

Awesome.

Civil war when?

Attached: 1469038302375.jpg (427x430, 44K)

Yes, because Chinese Communist Party hired thugs who were most likely a mixture of off-duty policemen and triads are comparable to a bunch of cunts defending themselves.

throw the Jew down the well

>not posting their mile times
confirmed lardasses.
i know it's a lot easier to teach someone to shoot than to teach them to not be a lazy fat shit.

Oof, that's pretty spot on.

The greeks never had democracy. Only "citizens" could vote and citizens were only aristocratic men. It was basically a slightly more open aristocracy.

>marksmanship really doesn't mean shit
Are you gonna 360 noscope them, buttercup?

???!!

Attached: spideysenses.jpg (638x640, 92K)

Yessssssss, another victory for the 2nd Amendment

>Left to Arm Selves for "War"
please happen. please, please, please, please escalate the violence. i am being as sincere as i possibly can. i want the left to arm themselves. please do it. do it. do it. do. it.

Attached: 1562435872933.png (916x608, 1.12M)

>you can train someone to be proficient with a rifle in like 3 days.
You can train someone to understand what part faces the enemy in 3 days.
Proficient with one? Most people finish their one year mandatory army service without being proficient with one and will fumble the fuck out of it in a shtf situation.

>highlighting your vital areas in bright red

>The first US civil war main issue:
>slavery

>The second US civil war main issue:
>pedophilia

Keep us posted on your efforts to outrun a bullet, faggot.

Shit like this always ends well. Lawyers out there archiving this tweet so they can show it it court as defense for why their red hat gunned down 20 masked individuals with weapons.

How much ammo do you think it takes to become proficient?

All pedophiles are in full panic mode, they know it's going down and they hope a Civil War may distract people enough for them to get away.
I think they will be the first to be hunted down when the shit hits the fan.

>HK protests
>leftism

The hardcore left that would love to attack proud boys would join-in with the Triads, HK is a horrible colonial yt shithole according to them, and people in his replies are doing their best to remind him that it's ACTUALLY a US psyop

>Wear masks to protect your identity
>"We're not the ones afraid! We're coming for you racists!"
I really wish they fucking would. Any time now, please.

I think it will be "about" abortion more.

>how long does it take you to run a mile?
about 5m 50s
>can you even run one?
i run 5-10 miles 2x per week depending on my lifting schedule
incorrect
>marksmanship really doesn't mean shit unless you're specifically sniping.
lmao you received all your "training" from video games
>leftists are gonna give your tubby ass a much-needed run for it
i absolutely guarantee that i am more physically fit than 99% of leftie ssoyboys

Get ready for a botw Patton Oswald edition soon!
instagram.com/p/BzuMpSXBWhA/

Attached: 1538096227858.jpg (459x612, 51K)

Dear God I hope this is true. Not just some libtard faggot trying to sound "woke" and tough, but a cocksucker that is speaking with knowledge that libtards really are arming in order to get ready for a fight.

Pic related.

Antifa is the arm of violence for the Democrats, and this Borat faggot is a typical leftist. He wants to demand others do as he wants and hopefully he and his others will choose abject violence to try and force the issue. Like i said, I hope to God this isn't just a faggot trying to sound "tough."

Attached: Antifa terrorists beaten up.jpg (542x705, 52K)

Anybody catch those threads the other day where some user was trying to start a campaign to get these fags disarmed under the same "red flag" laws the Left foisted on the population?

Attached: 1550591457866.jpg (640x434, 90K)

>I really wish they fucking would.
words cannot describe how much i wish that they would. i bet the sand niggers in iraq and afghanistan were better shots than these skinnyfat idiots, and at least the hajis were physically fit. those dune coons could run up and down the mountains all day and never seem to get tired.

A war they'll lose

Attached: 1464181065223.jpg (439x290, 23K)

That's because universal "democracy" as people claim today never existed yet. They were the first democracies you retard.
That's like claiming they were Monarchy back then because they weren't exactly like monarchies of the 17th century or something.

don't you faggots have a welfare check to collect somewhere?
shooting a gun isn't a difficult skill to master.
if it were, most of you would've been rejected from the military in the first place.

Wont matter. You’ll never motivate enough leftists to arm themselves the way the right has for decades. They will never be able to catch up in ammo stockpiles. Then there’s the if it happens factor. Don’t expect your average basedboicuck to actually pick up a rifle and fight.

>shooting a gun isn't a difficult skill to master.
>what is shoot, move, and communicate

>most of you would've been rejected from the military in the first place.
lmao you're a skinnyfat weak faggot. what you learned in fortnite won't help you

We're talking about american style democracy though. My point is that it isn't what the greeks imagined at all, and is a product of the (((enlightenment))), not the greeks.

Basedboys run at the first sign of resistance even in a fist fight. You think they're not going to run in the event of an actual firefight?

The only thing antifa has ever been good at is ambushing people 50 to 1 which I suspect is why most armed leftist movements are primarily comprised of guerillas.

What's a nubian?

Every time

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-153559_Brave.jpg (1440x2960, 752K)

No, my pension hits my account automatically.
And yes, "shooting a gun" as in knowing which way faces the enemy and which parts make it go BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP is not hard.
Actually remaining cool under fire and hitting anything when shit fires back instead of just curling up in a fetal position is another matter entirely.

Your three day wonders will drop a massive load in their panties, curl up and get ventilated in a real combat situation and you'd know it had you ever been in a real fight or flight situation in your life.

threadly reminder, if the violence does escalate and you have to practice self-defense, then you need to cut the head off, you need to hit the handlers

Attached: 1556700562284.jpg (1600x2349, 692K)

Americans don't. Certainly not the ones that founded this country.

Even the greeks knew about the faults in democracy.
Why the romans went for a Republic instead.

America's founders didn't want everyone voting.

Finally.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x210, 3.04M)

I like your attitude - as a person who wish you dead.

Godspeed

Rightoid delusions. When you've been turned to swiss cheese by our fighters and are bleeding out on the floor, I'll approach your dying body and rest my boot upon your neck, and read this post back out to you. You'll beg for me to crush your neck and put you out of your misery, but I won't. I'll simply chuckle and walk off into the distance with my comrades, another victory on our belts.

Attached: forces.jpg (940x627, 121K)

>them to not be a lazy fat shit.
post your body with a timestamp. i guarantee you're a frail faggot

Just the people I'd want having my back in case there was a lettuce uprising to quell.

Guessing some skinny cardio skeleton.
He's not going to outrun a .30-06 anyway.

Civil war 2.0 soon! END of the leftist is near!

I can’t wait to hang your scalp on my belt.

no you cant, KEK. any one familiar with a rifle knows this. so, lets see how this stacks up... according to your logic...

1) one guy, cant run a mile, but, he's a long time rifle shooter and can shoot like hes breathing, even at distance.
2) second guy? buff from lifting weights, can run a 4 minute mile... and has 3 days learning how an ar15 works.
==========================
guess which one dies? ha ha ha.

You don't know where they've been. You might catch something.

fucking christ is that image supposed to be intimidating? 2 women who will swap sides the instant the first round cracks over their head, 2 twinks who will get winded from just lifting their rifle to the firing position, and one wigger who is sagging his camo pants like a ghetto nigger

lmao please do arm yourselves and escalate the violence.

>or just a scumbag Jew shill?
^^^this one. KEK

as if they have the minerals
I'll come over there, cover myself in jam and chain myself to a fire anthill if these poofs ever engage anyone in actual warfare

Attached: 1562426226944.jpg (474x357, 19K)

Antifa with guns? Cops will love that. Who bring the popcorn?

They don't give a shit about neurotic kike bollocks, they just want to make money from trade

didn't anyone tell him that gun-control is part of the "leftist" archetype?

>LGBTQPIA2SXirple

it would be counterproductive to incite violence before america is fully browned/niggerified, as violence and instability would drive away potential migrants.

Yes, because bringing them here to be killed is a much better idea.

Antifa and their affiliates have brought firearms (among other weapons) to events before. It's finally getting coverage, but it's in support of them!
Have "right wingers" brought guns to rallies in recent memory?

the jew is a chameleon, choosing whatever angle suits his interests

How can the left arm themselves when they're staunchly anti gun and no one would ever need one?