Do westerners want us to work with them or against them?

Do westerners want us to work with them or against them?

Attached: images - 2019-07-22T212408.624.jpg (451x680, 33K)

They want us to sacrifice millions of our population in their wars, whilst they profit from them.

Im looking at you America.

I’m personally for cooperation with the white east. I think it’s the only way we can begin to push back the “progress” of the last 50 years.

This is actually a kind of profound question. Ever since the Soviet Union collapsed, we lost our sense of purpose and our decline only accelerated. Nothing against Russians, but maybe we do just need a rival.

In terms of the people? Yes. No more brother wars and all that. In terms of politicians? They wouldn’t be happier if someone declared war on the other.

Westeners want Russian men to die fighting for them and they also want Russian women as wives. Basically a modern replay of WW2 and that's about it.

Я хoтeл бы, чтoбы мы paбoтaли вмecтe, кoнeчнo. Ho я тoчнo нe cтaнy пpeзидeнтoм, пoтoмy чтo я нe пидopaз.

>westerners
With them
>(((westerners)))
against them

Attached: 39569348545.jpg (543x665, 92K)

With. I mean why not? We basically face the same issue of traitorous politicians, Jews and Islamic threat.

My exact thought.

Europeans want cooperation and America wants divide and conquer.

Attached: 15973.jpg (1024x768, 283K)

I want all slavshits to die slow, painful deaths

I quote an old polish poem
"Polish border will be Ural, near the Ural there will be China, You won't be there *****

Those pants on the left are aethetic as fuck. U think i can pull em off in 2019?

>near the Ural there will be China
What a cucks.

Lmao the day poland takes russia is the day the world ends.
Go back to sucking nato cock cuck

Gas the Juice.

Attached: 502934785783484.jpg (826x611, 120K)

>a leaf appears
Well at least he’s not sucking actual dick like a cucked leaf

Until Russia starts posturing against China and starts accepting refugees, sadly I doubt it.

Attached: 1555187732045.jpg (1280x853, 469K)

No one cares what you do.

No a real nation needs to protect Europe not the One that aborts 1mln Babies and over 10mln Muslims. While we don't even have a 100 thousand.