U.S biggest oil exporter by 2020

Just shut up about "U.S want war for oil", also this kills Russia and Iran, $10 oil coming soon.

Attached: 1.png (682x346, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expressnews.com/business/eagle-ford-energy/article/Largest-new-U-S-oil-refinery-in-nearly-40-years-10631516.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

US want war for oil so invade Middle East

Also kills China. Depends on, now, illegal Iranian oil. Will have to buy USA oil instead lolz

US still imports 7 million more barrels per day because it consumes more than it produces

u fucking retards are so dumb

The US can't export its oil because its too expensive to do so. Russia / opec will always undercut them.

Hey here's idea for the US economy, how about keep the oil here to drop the price of gas so I'm not paying $40/tank so I can drive to work every week?

Israel wants the US to invade the middle east for them

This is what I've been trying to tell people for months. We aren't going to war with Iran because we don't need Persian oil. Peter Zeihan was right.

Attached: FB_IMG_1563662858655.jpg (1194x2015, 248K)

the united states buys back almost all of its oil it exports because it cant convert it all to gasoline

this was in the news a few times. the united states uses saudi arabia or indonesia to refine much of its oil . more recently its been using s korea though i think thats ending. with a refinery in america down they need more to be refined internationally

trump wants more expensive pil to drive inflation domestically so he can pretend he isnt a failure so that when it gets handed to democrats in 2020 they take the blame for a recession that trump never ended so they can hope to take it back in 2024

but i dont think they understand that most of their supporters will die. see america takes in middle class whires from europe and canada. has for 3 decades. it doesnt do it just because they are white it does it because america is a meat grinder. tons of people go homeless and die every couple of years. they have to bring in more people or thanks to low birth rates let illegals stay. the bad economy drives low birth rates. regan never fixed anything neither did clinton or bush or obama. they want you to die quietly and trump thinks he can wait out a year and a half. im pretty sure he is going to die

>by 2020
>still today

wipe the maple syrup and moose cum out of your eyes and l2read you canuck faggot

>on track to become a net exporter
I love when idiots call others idiots while outing themselves as idiots

Summary

Attached: 1522977540588.png (1570x872, 308K)

Controlling the world wide supply of oil is just as important as being self-sufficient.

net exporter of energy and net exporter of oil are 2 different things u absolute fucking retards holy shit man

You realize that what you posted would make an oil war MORE likely, right?
>become net exporter so all basic needs are met
>sell surplus
>bomb competitors so they can't sell
>raise prices

what a jewish fucking post lmao

Attached: FB_IMG_1563452559173.jpg (500x333, 18K)

This pretty much. The US sees support for Israel as important in the fight for democratic missionary ends, not as a war for oil. Shoot jews

Attached: dcdcb4cd7355db324f15d468bafff37fe94669bdc5a4f14c37b77e2fb96372aa.jpg (768x960, 177K)

do americans understand the concept of reserves?
the faster you extract oil the faster the reserves will dry out

you can't just keep increasing production each year and expect things to last forever, that's nigger tier future planning

Reminder that we’ve only tapped 2% of our oil. If that.

As electric cars start to grow in market share and nuclear power become more and more common it won't matter.
Oil would be better used to make plastics than burn for fuel.

Shithead the majority of our increased oil output is from the relaxation on fracking. Fracking gives access to oil unavailable through conventional drilling. Our energy sector was handicapped to better support the Climate Change hoax, opening the door for the Federal government to issue even more taxes. Our Fed is almost 5 Trillion/yr and they want more.

Pretty sure the US would need oil price to be reasonably high to turn a profit unless they REALLY amp up their volume. It's the reason why OPEC started flooding the market with oil; they can pay their workers shit, and their costs are lower.

Came here to post this

expressnews.com/business/eagle-ford-energy/article/Largest-new-U-S-oil-refinery-in-nearly-40-years-10631516.php
It's taken us over 40 years to build a new oil refinery. The government can suck my hemroided ass are leaders are imcompetent bought cucks who fuck us in our dry cancer asses. Everyone on this board needs to leave and masturbate to japanese cartoons this is the only way we will win

Don't we consume like 20 million barrels per day?

Texan user in the Houston area here. Can confirm oil is a huge industry here and oilfield workers get paid goooooood

That's shitty shale which fucks the environment.

Can confirm.
The best titty bars are always where the oilfield guys are.

Good to see some are still buying the Jew/Arab propaganda. "Don't buy that oil, its bad, buy our oil goy. While you're at it station a few thousand troops in our region."

Can confirm
Just saw a Texas oilfield drive past my house

False on all front ththe us is worst oil exporter it took a dive under soetoro China is 1 and Russia you are retarded

False

I'm just being real, you know the oilfield guys are rolling in the money because all the good strippers follow them.

Holy shit the anger lmao.

US want's war to increase value of it's oil reserves. If it can snag a few hundred ship loads of oil for itself then that's just a bonus.

Most shale gas wells are still profitable at like $35 per barrel and it keeps getting more efficient. Oil price would have to crash massively to drive them out of the market.

> exports go up
> domestic prices stay the same

Really makes you think :DDDD

why do we consume so much?

>But muh capitalisms

price gauging for over 2 decades. remember when we went to war for oil and somehow the price of gas reached all time highs

MAYBE YOU DIDN'T HEAR THE NEWS
LEAF

Attached: main.png (571x288, 35K)