My Trad Girlfriend and I Are Cucking My Leftist Roomate

My girlfriend is very redpilled, traditional, and pretty. Jow Forums Would absolutely love her. Before we started dating my roommate who is a leftist basedboy confessed his love to her, she rejected him and a month or so later got together with me. I didn't even know this until she told me a week ago. He pretends like he doesn't like her but she told me she can tell he still has feelings for her.

Just to fuck with him we act really intimate in front of him, she will always rest her head on my shoulders when he's looking. We kiss a lot when he's around. When he was watching a movie we sat down beside him, made out and intentionally rolled on top of him making it look like an accident. Just yesterday we were having sex on top of the bed with no sheets and intentionally left the door open so when my roommate walked by he saw us having sex. He just looked forward and walked away but he's probably crying its not him lol.

I was starting to think she had an exhibitionist fetish but she said she doesn't. She didn't even do this for the lols like I did, when i asked her why she liked doing this so much she said "to show leftist men they have no sexual power".

Attached: cucks.jpg (800x591, 49K)

Sounds like a SLUT

Pasta isn't allowed here.

You gotta problem with italians? You gotta problem with me

She's trad, 100% loyal to me.

Italian women have hairy nipples

>pre-marital sex
>trad
oh boy

Nice pasta faggot

>Sage

Hope he pulls an Elliot Rodger on you

BADDA BING BADDA BOOM

Attached: 1561358444898.png (434x300, 24K)

Stackchat: A small, but active discord server for traditionalist to enjoy fellowship and banter with like minded people- /D7NYps9

Attached: robin-tran-tokyo-shibuya-division-themev15small.png (1187x519, 949K)

extremely trashy and untrad behavior

You're dating a tradthot you dumb fucking nigger

Trad? Haha haha.

This girl is a whore and is playing games with both of you. Dope.

Sounds kinda hot. You should marry her.

kys?

this

You realize this whole "no sex before marriage" thing wasn't even pushed in the Puritan era right? No one actually ever did that, people had sex before marriage all the time, even in the most holy middle age society.

Your pushing a strawman that sexual liberation feminists use to insult traditionalism

>Trad
>Exhibitionist fetish
>Pre-marital sex
Okay

t. sicko incel detected

How is that trashy and untrad at all? It's literally Nietzscheism, making the sexual weak envy the sexually strong.

Framing it as political doesn't make you less of a douchebag.

>very redpilled, traditional
>proceeds to fornicate
Please KYS kike.

Attached: 72AB7CF6-F367-45AB-821B-58501CAC3623.jpg (736x934, 125K)

>uncle
Annnnd you’ve outed yourself as a shill/LARPer

Oh look its this bullshit again.
sage

I plan to.

She doesn't have an exhibitionist fetish.

the no sex before marriage was pushed by people who actually had successful marriages

Wont matter who's an incel once he stands up for the gamer nation and kills his roommate like Elliot

Sounds like an NTR doujin plotline.
But in all seriousness, it isn't technically cucking if she rejected him in the first place.

That picture was from the 1950s, highest teen pregnancy in U.S history. People had sex before marriage a lot in the 50s.

this. she's getting off on your roommate being jealous. that means a good chunk of her sexual pleasure is not coming from you. you and your roommate are both cucks

Slide thread. This has been posted so many times before.

Nice LARP, idiot.

God, I love it how incels and angry white men can only bitch about this shit online.

You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us...right?

2016 was a freak occurrence, a tantrum by a dying breed of pissy white dudes who will never make it happen again.

You just don't have the numbers and 10% of you are gay.

Storm's a coming, assholes. And it is very brown, very feminist, and very fucking Stalinist for shitty regressive throwbacks.

When Dems get power back, you cucks will be dragged off to PRISON for posting hate speech online.

Women are so DONE asking for their rights. You fought them tooth and nail and now they are going to take those rights with soul crushing force.

Fuck your shitty slutshaming.
Fuck your imbecile creamsicle President.
Fuck you for never getting laid.

Attached: 1540204606283.jpg (1080x1349, 168K)

okay, plebbit. You know she's using you to make this loser feel worse. And in a couple of months, she's gonna ghost you and plot similar 'revenge'. But, of course, this never happened in the first place. write your fan fiction elsewhere.

cringe

I never call people incel but he just unironically said that about Elliot Rodger.

In the 1950s everyone had sex before marriage, it was just homosexuality and prostitution they were against.

You belong in the camps.

other people sinned so i can too. kys

Sounds more like the basedboy rejected her and she's trying to get his attention.

I feel like I’ve read this exact thing before.

Attached: 657B2E47-555F-4BE6-BC99-C7D1A858D6A0.jpg (506x507, 63K)

Hahahahahahahaha

Gay and pasta-pilled. Guaranteed (you)'s.

Attached: 1558458939254.png (727x1083, 270K)

I will admit I get off to the idea of someone else watching me have sex, especially if they are jealous. Doesn't mean im cucking her does it?

In my opinion that's even more humilating, because at least a "cuck" gets to have sex with the girl first or at all, my roommate didn't get to even touch her and has to watch her with me

>so much she said "to show leftist men they have no sexual power".
pure larp
8/10

You're getting off because of another man. That makes you gay, untrad, and destined for the camps. kys

This pasta is slowly growing on me.

>anyone who uses Jow Forums has a gf

LMAO no Stacy would go for a basedboy and the basedboy would not be rejecting her

Im getting off to him watching me have sex with a girl, that is not gay.

Looks like you are the one using incel language buddy

Attached: 1560548289146.webm (480x854, 1.24M)

Exhibitionism isn’t trad
Sage

Attached: B531ED57-097C-4A55-B3FE-6353B191B164.jpg (305x419, 36K)

I'm a Chad

this

is this really the best way to spend monday evening?

What else is there to do?

>playing out cuckshit roleplay
>"we totz trad based couple lol"
Heimbach traditionalism.

Attached: 1552718053843.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Shut up kike and show your flag

In the puritan era, people didn't have the greatest access to biblical scripture
People were having sex before marriage because they didn't know it was forbidden
if you want to be "traditional" you don't get to pick and choose what makes you traditional

If you truly love her, you can wait until marriage

Heh.

Attached: 1558127073858.jpg (904x735, 78K)

>lives with a roommate
your GF is fucking the brains out of that dude

100%

Cool story bro.
This is definitely going under "Shit that never happened."

Women don't fuck men unless they are in the top 20% of attractiveness idiot. She would never fuck him.

God thats some hot erotica there. My nipples are so swollen.

>having roommates
Fucking peasant

Attached: 085B32DD-1D58-436F-B642-4BD011C41A4B.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

Friend of mine was in the same situation...I kept telling him that she was fucking the other dude...he denied it, she would never do that, she hates him
low and behold, 4 months later he found them together in bed, she had been fucking him for the past 2 years LOL

op is the third wheel in some guys cuck fetish and he's proud of it.
sage

oh look, its an actual incel
really unexpected

cuck says what?

my buddy kept saying the same fucking thing to me when I told him that his GF was fucking his roommate.

put a hidden cam now, don't get that dude's STDs, you will thank me later

I'm not an incel, i am a Chad in the 20%

Post arm, nigger

i can hear the liberal salt flowing from here... tap-tap-tap... salty liberal tears, falling like rain. HEY, just "saying" hillary was gonna win? didnt work did it... all the polls showed... bullshit.
==========================
but, keep trying what didnt work last time, shill fag.

He's an incel! He doesn't have STDs

Y0 girl is a whore

go back to re**it, boomer

Doubtful.

>has a cucking fetish
>Loyal

pick one

shes gonna do it to you next when she gets bored

In this thread fellow anons we can see op saying shit that never happened.
Nice power fantasies mate.

Attached: spurdo drinking es.png (377x330, 6K)

Post your arm with time stamp nigger

>pure larp
>8/10
and then everyone clapped.

Cool story

cool story, inclet

his cock spends lots of time in her mouth, remember that next time you kiss her.

The fact that you say she parades around naked should be all the evidence you need that she is seducing him like the whore she is

>go back to re**it, boomer
make me, faggot.

Is that a real person

These new LARPers really suck, wish FBI user would come back and show them what a real LARP is like

She like seducing him but then rejecting him, making him horny for her and then not letting him touch her.

He's from Stranger Things, it's a based show.

you are a bad troll.

That happened to me once but I beat my roomie up pretty bad, did 250 push ups a day, and eventually found a better gril to be my gf.

(((you))) mad, shill boi?

Posting in awesome thread.

Attached: gaskike.png (640x367, 219K)

Sorry to tell you this but you are fucking naive.
she is fucking him on the side.
Place a camera in your flat

You side with a thot over your fellow man? Shake my damn head.

Attached: 021.jpg (985x1400, 206K)

sweetie, you do realize trolling outside of /b/ is against the rules and a bannable offense, right?

Attached: 1513533456917.jpg (237x250, 31K)

You're retarded, women don't fuck men who aren't Chads like me

Lying about getting laid on Jow Forums, KYS incel

>whore
>trad
pick one boyo

she's literally with another guy, and YOURE cucking HIM?

Lel

This is an obvious bait post why are you faggots still replying