ISRAEL DOSN'T WANT PEACE

TRUST ME

upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2019/07/22/Israel-begins-toppling-Palestinian-housing-in-East-Jerusalem/5321563805847/

OPTICS

Attached: STUPID SHIT .jpg (714x509, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
mylifeelsewhere.com/country-size-comparison/israel/illinois-usa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good fuck Palestinians I hope they get upset kill a few jews then get their shit pushed in.

>Palestinians
No such thing. They are just arabs.

I doubt those buildings were very safe. Arabs aren't very good at that kind of stuff

>israel destroys houses that were randomly built without a permit or any safety standard and pirate public infrastructure
>anti israel retards cry over israel oppressing the poor balestinians
top kek

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

qqewrqweqweqw

The current frozen conflict benefits Israel.

Notion that Israeli legal system isn't rigged against Palestinians is utter bullshit. Israel is an apartheid state where sandniggers are second class citizens. I hope both you kikes and sandniggers fight a genocidal war to end this bullshit for good.

Attached: gorge-2.jpg (1871x2315, 1.42M)

This.

>Notion that Israeli legal system isn't rigged against Palestinians is utter bullshit
it's the other way around, the high court is self electing are is controlled by extreme leftists for the past 20 years, it's a huge controversy in israel.
even these houses that are obviously illegal they managed to stall the destruction of for years by appealing to the high court.
>Israel is an apartheid state where sandniggers are second class citizens
claming we are an "aparthied" is ridiculance and shows your complete ignorance/bias, how exactly is anyone treated as a second class citizen on the basis of race?
20% of israels citizens are arabs and 60% of israeli jews are part arab (mizrahi), all of israels citizens are equal and if anything the arabs enjoy affirmative action.

>without a permit or any safety standard
Oy vey! Where are your permits and safety inspection documents, goy?
My Uncle Yehuda at the Jerusalem Planning & Development Board says you didn't pay him the shekels to receive your permit.
And then you should've called my cousin Safety Inspector Shlomo, to get approval, he only charges 666 shekels for the first half-hour.

>it's because of da jooz that i can't just build a house wherever i want however i want!

Attached: 1539320909925.png (1440x1422, 237K)

that sucks

pls some one NUKE ISRAEL pls!

ANTI-BDS BILL GONNA BE VOTED ON IN CONGRESS TOMORROW MOST LIKELY

FPBP

Fuck muslims.

Israeli Arabs might get affirmative action here and there in things like access to education, but in general they get fucked over with things like rather selective approval of building permits and especially building permits to expand their existing houses.

>build without a permit
>NO YOU CAN'T DESTROY THESE HOUSES THAT'S ILLEGAL

Attached: soyjack.png (231x218, 20K)

>come to pol
>some low iq schizo-jew keep spamming retarded botposts using several proxies
>every thread the same

welcome to shit-pol, 2019

>its because of the evil BDS commie fakestinians we can't demolish houses in someone else's territory
LAST TIME I CHECKED this is a true statement #researchPALLYWOOD

The houses were demolished for being too close to the anti terrorism wall. Last time I checked Palestinians should have a right to murder Kikes in their sleep.

All Jews must go to Africa desu.

Says who? Some faggot retard like you bitch. Palestinians are real people. We know what apartheid is all about.

Based Jews making stormfags seethe.

They must go to their homeland which is the Iranian-Turkish-Eastern-Europe area.

if the sought approval it would have been rejected from that reason.
even the courts sided with the government.

obviously all jews are monsters and need to be destroyed no exceptions

(((COURTS)))

Did the jews have a PERMIT when they created lol "ISRAEL"
Nope. the dirty Haganah came in and murdered people just to get them out of the way.

The Decent thing to do is let people live in their homes and not demolish them.
Israel screams we want peace...then they do the opposite.

For the record I don't like jews and a don't like muslims or even brown people of any type. But seeing the truth of things is what I do like.
Don't complain when you get rockets fired at your towns.
because you perpetuate.

>we only bulldozed 5 buildings today
>that's not a lot!
>this happens daily for decades

middle east is a complete shithole

get permits and expand their existing houses to where exactly? we can't bend reality to make endless land reserves in their towns.
no idea what you're trying to say

I just wish they would all die, especially jews, but preferably all of them.

Now that I think about it.... Hitler DID do something wrong....

He didn't off many more of (((jews))), faggot!

Attached: 1563762193383.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

if you love muzzies so much, enjoy living with them.

Hey Jews...try using Some fucking tact. Sometimes the olive branch does work better than the sword.

Peace? With Palestine?

I guess the Palestinians are pretty thoughtful neighbors. It’s really nice of them to have their bombs detonate near hospitals, that way people can get treatment right away!

FUCK KIKES
FUCK MUDSLIMES
FUCK EVERYBODY!

Attached: le_troll_face_dancing.gif (400x400, 159K)

They can do what ever they want.
President mutt is in their pocket, and so is the whole US establishment.

Attached: orangemutt.jpg (360x384, 50K)

kill yourself

next time you get put in camps, you'll know why

are you suggesting they buy the land from them?
talking to them would imply they even have any rights
you don't do business with non humans

honestly this is pants on heads retarded.
>fuk da juices
>we dont twust da juices
>procedes to build home next to da juices
what were you expecting dickcheese? bagels and coffee with the new neighbors across the fence or a photo op with virtual signaling?

t. Khazar confirmed

>JOOZ RULE DA WORLD!
>JOOZ ARE GONNA GET SHOAHED ANY DAY NOW!
you mouth breathing retards are something else

Jew is an eternal parasite, any place he occupied turned into a corrupted shithole. That's why they were banned from most of big cities in Europe.

i like you guys way more than the muzzies. stop subverting our countries though k.

Im not killing myself

but YOU ARE Killing yourselves
And others as well and at the end
of days for you it will matter. As
it will matter
for us all.

IL vs IL,USA

mylifeelsewhere.com/country-size-comparison/israel/illinois-usa

Lol! :^)

Attached: 1563353881854.jpg (256x268, 68K)

Whatever happened to those Israeli's that gangraped that British broad? I'm assuming they were let off with a warning because of holocaust

it is funny when you post while believing we rule over your government

Fucking baste!!!!
Right on, MIGAPEDE!!!
#Trump2020

(((JEW))) rules NOTHING, NADA, ZIP!

The world just feels bad for you!

What's a few billion to spend making you kids feel nice about your inbred small strip....

NADA, ZIP, ZERO, N O T H I N G

Attached: 1563172625218.jpg (750x691, 115K)

>We’re doing it for the saftey of the Palestinian houses, goyim!
The Jew cries in pain as he strikes you.

I can't feel bad for prick faces knocking someones house down.

These inbreds built a wall around their shitty country so they can get all their women to inbreed and over generations created retards that now post here on Jow Forums.... then they have the BALLS to bash the USA after everything we do for them! Trust me, I've SHOT you fags online many times.... IL is your country's abbreviation and all you IL kids are SHIT! Can't stop this train! It's MAGA 2020 and the Trump train has no brakes! Keep bashing the USA until someone comes along and decides to let the arabs invade!

This. Why isn't white man learning from the Jew and arming both sides of the conflict? Let us sell weapons of mass destruction to both Palestine and Israel. Then we can rub our hands together and watch two problems solve each other.

Attached: yes yeess.png (215x215, 9K)

Attached: 1563408631177.png (634x480, 467K)

that's what you get from my post?
kill yourself faggot tranny, there is order and rules and if you don't like it go live in africa. you already have aids anyways so it won't be too bad

Its ok to kill Jewish and israeli children

Israel funds Islamic terror so that they can expand their supremacist ethnostate. Zionism is the jewish version of german Nazism.

Attached: 5eb0f04647150fd29a88f3a1dbc9ed3116085affc0567e20619902926efd2291.jpg (1062x4086, 1.25M)

Pic related

Attached: 1562376821830.jpg (224x250, 15K)

>adding cringe text instead of photoshopping their faces to happy merchants
literally can't do anything right

They already look jewish tho

So Zionism is based?