How do we stop the growing hatred between white women and white men...

How do we stop the growing hatred between white women and white men? Shitskins have been hitting social media hard with the white incel meme, and it's starting to have an obvious effect. I've seen more and more white women say they want nothing more to do with white men, and they're always putting us down on social media. How many times just this week have you seen a tweet by a white woman bashing white men that had 1.000.000+ other white women agreeing with it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-181633_reddit is fun.jpg (1055x874, 474K)

>Twitter
>Reflective of society

Just don’t play the game.

Let wahmyn sort their shit out by themselves. when they can’t figure out shit it will revert back to the beginning.

Hello browncel

FUCK WHITE WOMEN!

Attached: 20181008_132205.jpg (720x870, 409K)

Do white girls actually hate white guys irl, or is this a tumblr meme? Your country is pretty silly desu

>Shitskins spamming incel meme
I guarantee you it's not shitskins, but traitors within your own ranks.

Attached: 1560413313546.gif (156x267, 62K)

YES GOY LET WHITE WOMEN SORT THEIR SHIT OUT.....

Attached: Untitled.png (1164x3140, 3.03M)

>How do we stop the growing hatred between white women and white men?
I doubt that's an issue on a massive scale, but the solution for these issues is always the same: white ethnostate for the perservation of our race and culture.

>white incel meme

Meme, you mean reality. I mean seriously who do you think posts on this site?

I don't think Twitter represents society at large

Attached: 1560896830424.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

What's that hair style from? A show?

Attached: 1234543536655.jpg (1080x1350, 98K)

Judging from the american meetups it's mostly asshurt browncels larping as white nationalists for some reason

>impregnating a beautiful woman
>she becomes an instant 3/10
well that was a waste

>using twitter

Facebook was a mistake.
>logical fallacy after fallacy
>cucking yourself on social media for likes

Attached: 1562881036613.jpg (769x1024, 63K)

>How many times just this week have you seen a tweet by a white woman bashing white men
None since I've never had a twitter account and don't go on twitter

more like she becomes a 10/10 because of all the extra curves and bigger boobs

Attached: Varvarushka9.jpg (1000x1000, 133K)

Looks worse

Attached: 13242359050523850.jpg (800x1000, 252K)

>bbq sauce splatter on her belly.

Attached: 1490909981628.gif (360x264, 2M)

Stackchat: A small, but active discord server for traditionalist to enjoy fellowship and banter with like minded people- /D7NYps9

Attached: robin-tran-tokyo-shibuya-division-themev15small.png (1187x519, 949K)

low-test confirmed

Attached: mia5.jpg (640x800, 69K)

Most white women only date white men. All my ex girlfriends have been white, and looking at their facebooks they're all with white men. SJWs hate white men but why the fuck would you date a feminist to begin with?

Oh...it’s this thread again.

Attached: 3FE50977-9F2F-4D86-B612-C0B539618BBC.png (391x528, 808K)

Let the cooperative women join us

And let the white haters go thrive in their hell they’ve been conditioned to love

They are so simple minded they’re easy to disseminate by appearance alone

Anyway, this is just another Jewish trick and not truly reflective of society

Implying they would tell you if they fucked niggers

>Even when a bonus mommy + bonus daddy are in the picture.
how far will this go?

Attached: 1553005012658.png (463x463, 292K)

Women do not know how to create wealth. Imagine asking a woman to do without something to save money in order to make a major investment.

If you are a guy and you have lost the genetic lottery (ie your face is ugly) then what you have to say about sexual relationships is irrelevant. I mean by all means you can "chose" to do whatever you want, mgtow, PUA, trad con...it just literally doesn't fucking matter. Women are the chosers and deciders of sex. Don't come here asking us dudes "HOW DO WE STOP THE BLAH BLAH BLAH" as if it has any fucking thing to do with us. Go find the women and ask them.

Twitter is on the whole a tiny number of left-wing oddballs spouting left=wing oddball nonsense and overreacting to everything.

The problem is that media outlets amplify it as they're lazy and it quickly and easily fills articles and gets people going in the comments sections.

The results is that this tiny band of oddballs has a ridiculous level of influence over society.

>let them completely destroy not only themselves but entire generations of our youth so they can then turn around.and still not understand what they did wrong

explain to women it is not your fault.

men don't fall out of the sky
You have to teach a boy how to be a man. If you don't the boy becomes a grown boy.
Fathers don't have time for their sons anymore. Feminists put boys into dresses. What do they expect? How are white boys supposed to become men in this feminized western culture?

Remind them that our biological clock for reproduction is basically our lifespan and we have little reason to start families--but the biggest problem is that we cannot afford it, and we will never start a family that we cannot personally provide for.

Woman making more than the man is a HUGE problem.

Get a life OP

I'm convinced that Jow Forums never actually goes outside. You guys are fucking nuts, lolol

Underrated

we dont artificial wombs soon women have screwed men over since eve and soon we will be rid of having to take care of them for their entire life. I mean lets be honest here outside of a wet whole what do women have to offer anyone?

That is one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen.

Can you provide an alternative?

except for the fact that she’s too old to be responsibly having children ( I think )

Get rid of jews

Race War.

Nothing. I'm going to keep stoking the fire.

Personally, my hate for white women has everything to do with them, and nothing to do with shitskins.

I bet the baby is black

What is social media?

An actual patriarchy.

White women are awesome. It's just bitter virgins who hate them.

t. roastie

This

That's not your mom.

No just not a bitter virgin.

Yaaas, queen. Slay!

Preach!

Attached: 1559342434898.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

roll

:( again

im so happy her baby is black

It's the same chick in OP you retard

Sounds like she threw away a perfectly good marriage over some bullshit. Now, in spite of what she says, her kids are growing to grow up fucked in the head. Selfish bitch.

I would be long gone at this point.

There is no "growing hatred between white women and white men".

Only white women hate white men, white men mostly worship white women like a bunch of cucks.

Any woman dumb enough to be on kikebook can die in a fire.

Ask them what the alternatives are. If they use positive language like "chocolate baby", correct them that it is a turd from a turd world country.

For the most part, I think this meme is. . just a meme, more importantly; a meme which the J-left media finds very useful.

Maybe 1/10 wahymens threads are earnest in my experience and out of those threads the general consensus is that women are as poisoned by the waters we swim in as any of us. Even when pol was news, it kept women at arm's length, laughed at female e-celebs and laughed harder at males who came to their defense online.

Time and time again, anons told the younger version of myself to not worry about girls, to disregard the nonsensical messages about "love" in the media, about how making a family was the easiest thing in the world.
I now have a little potato wifey and two beautiful spudlings, in large part to the freedom of discourse I had online, I'm not joking, I could be some 30something grinding away at a PHD program, but now I'm just a happy dad working an enormously satisfying job. I have never been this happy in my whole life. Full fucking stop.

I don't really care about women. But I love my wife and daughter to death and whatever comes after.

Attached: 1297733482857.jpg (569x412, 43K)

>tfw no porcelain-skin wife with elaborate hair-braids to bear my first son

doubtful hans

she's russian they don't lust after negroes like kraut women do

>t.huemonkey

Attached: 1550426484241.jpg (1242x1490, 159K)

wholesome

I am happy that you are happy. My anecdotal evidence says that most white women date nothing other than white men. The deviants are quickly correct most of the time.

I thought you might be a söyboy, but after seeing your "funny" image I realize you are a woman so I will not even bother.

Jewish women aren't white

The erroneous term "incel" was not even commonly known of before around the 2015/2016 election season. I knew about it around 2012, but I had not seen it up much, about the internet.

You would have to start by restoring the nuclear family and proper values, but since we're reaching peak degeneracy it's going to be next to impossible.

Well listen hier Heir Hanz: I'm guessing the fatherland is now as cucked as Ireland and doesn't record the race on marriage licences, the greatest white pill is to scroll through the SURNAMES of the year's marriages, you will see an ocean of two typically white names with a drop or two of non-whites which stand out like a sore thumb.

Sure thing Paulo

Attached: 1498860070225.jpg (729x1008, 125K)

Maybe its time to reflect over what women really want and need and try to see if you can align yourself with that.

Met my gf a while ago and i try to treat her as an equal and everything works out mostly, we do have some quarrels from time to time but we try to work it out and got bed as friends.

A few times we have been arguing for a several days but in general we goto bed as friends and talk about the events of the day and laugh a lot.

Its stereotyping
I'm a mix mutt
White girl dates me and at the end she cup checked me and tells me
>thought you would be bigger
Try to be confident and say you gotta make like you more
I still miss her she had big boobs

They can push the incel meme when we have the reality to show them... Niggers are so dumb and they know it so they go full "muh dick" to find a reason to not commit suicide after realising how useless they are.

Attached: 1559919099077m.jpg (590x1024, 78K)

Well listen hier Heir Hanz: I'm guessing the fatherland is now as cucked as Ireland and doesn't record the race on marriage licences, the greatest white pill is to scroll through the SURNAMES of the year's marriages, you will see an ocean of two typically white names with a drop or two of non-whites which stand out like a sore thumb.

Sven stop giving advice you people are damned.
Men are supposed to lead, not be "BFFs" with their wives. Marriage isn't a hobby. It's the foundation of a family.

Also i hug and and kiss her a lot because i like that and she like that. Not so much sex anymore but closeness.

All white women should be required by law to have some sort of braid at all times.

Impose sharia law? I know, shitty answer; but other than something like it i don't know how we could get these thots back under control.

Attached: 1563490886468.jpg (750x402, 27K)

You post this thread everyday

Attached: images.jpg (209x241, 11K)

It has to be a long troll of burgers using a vpn, this can't be real. I mean it just can't.

Start treating women indifference instead of something to be worshiped and they'll stop thinking of you as an incel. You all talk shit online about roasties, but how many of you bend over backwards for attractive women? Women are vain creatures, if you stop giving them attention, while maintaining interactions with them, then evidently you'll get their attention and they'll try more and more to get yours. Provided that you're also in relative good shape and not a disgusting slob.

eventually*

Phonefag here

wow. Imagine sex with her in the second pic.

>da blacks are turning our women against us!

Have you ever considered it's because you're an obese inbred white trash who shitposts 24/7 on Jow Forums that you can't get a woman?

There is no growing hatred. I see WMWW couples everywhere I go, and I live in a hugely liberal SJW city. Outside the Internet, white men and women are getting along just fine.

No. Don't treat your wife like a "BFF", you will end up divorced if you do. It's weakness.

Sage

this

rich bitch from having to much time on her hands. most pregger women I've seen or associated with have hair nothing this woman. Looks like she spends more time on herself then being a parent. THis is why white bitches don't have kids, fell righteous narcissists.

Nah white women are looking elsewhere and white men are the new niggers of the world. I dunno what alternate reality you talking about

Attached: 9B33A148-ABBF-4576-872D-C06FAA90BB8D.png (716x802, 592K)

butthurt paki

Attached: 1562610313860.jpg (557x680, 84K)

>some easily influenced low IQ liberal woman vows to never date white men
e-everybody wins?

No

lmao for a second I thought that fat leg was an ass; "his" wife is 300 lbs.