I Don't Want to Kill 10 Million People

DEFEND THIS

Attached: 1563823159720.jpg (720x1024, 282K)

Racist!

Are you mad that President Trump isn't literally hitler you filthy scum bag? be humbled by his wisdom supreme.

Attached: Make America Great Again .gif (1718x888, 1.87M)

Exactly what a racist would say, bet he states he has black friends too.

Oy vey those 10 million could harm Israel !!!

He's right you know.

Trump the cuck president. Obama bombed the fuck out of the world and smiled in our face. The democrats are based if you read between the lines.

What? He could nuke Iran, Afghanistan, or wherever off the map. But he won't.

>Are you mad that President Trump isn't literally hitler
Yes. Cool it with the ad hom though.

Yeah that would be how you win a war 70 years ago

Based and redpilled. Everybody knows we can win any war in record speed if we just stop being pussies about MUH CIVILIANS and actually fight instead of act like police

Defend what? He’s right.

>Dotard is not able to build a fucking mile of a fence and he's having nocturnal emissions about winning a war in a week
TOP KEK

Attached: 1559118621936.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

President Pussy
President Chump
President Limp Wrist

What else

USA could beat anyone if it just went for pure war of extermination. That isn't really a controversial opinion.

AHHH HAH YOU'RE MAD
FAAAGGGGOOOOOTTTT
BURN

Attached: SOY.png (489x412, 154K)

buckle up sweetie

Attached: 1ggc.jpg (640x480, 39K)

He's right. The Brits did it in South Africa and it worked like a charm.

He’s right tho. Killing millions of Afghans and U.S. soldiers is completely pointless

Attached: 49973002-EFA3-4BE6-B75A-12564F049E8B.png (570x735, 282K)

Attached: FB5B9581-7B66-4025-83D8-2EA4AB5DE4D9.jpg (2000x1334, 253K)

>The democrats are based if you read between the lines.
>if you read between the lines
Too bad reality doesn’t read between the lines.

He should have added "and then I would repopulate Afghanistan with Latin Americans because they are good people, tremendous people, very loyal to America, very very loyal".

Do you seriously not want a Hitler?
Lurk more.

>muslims
>people

why just because people will think you
re a dangerous genocidal psychopath?

Thats not how it works tho. The second nukes fly it opens a whole can of worms. Sometimes I think democracy was a mistake. Atleast noblemen werent niggers and understood what war was. Trump is seeing war like a african nigger would. During war officers of opposing nations would sometimes have dinner with eachother. It was a gentlemans affair.

>I have the power to change things but I won't. We Israel now
Not only a coward bitch but a kike too.

Attached: 1561430135642.jpg (640x364, 54K)

Shilling Phase 2 has begun

>vote Democrat please.
Fuck outta here.

i wanted no less than Donald J Trump and i got it, coward

Attached: See You in Space Cowards.........png (480x360, 38K)

I’m not saying I won’t vote for him, I’m just saying I’d prefer if he was Hitler.

How you never served fag? The second nukes fly its over for the the us too. You think pac2 minutemen can knock down a whole stockpile of nukes? Youd have nukes from russia, nk, china, and even israel lol flying your way. Theres a reason you never made officer.

KEK

Attached: 1408719001858.jpg (640x360, 59K)

maybe republicans should have elected a real christian

hitler lost you retard

Attached: source (1).gif (1420x1051, 1.73M)

>Doesn't want to kill 10 million people
Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, Jack.

And so did the white race.

Winning war isnt just about obliterating people off the face of the earth. When there m is nothing left nothing has been won.

>yfw Trump BTFOs every muslim in the Middle East

Attached: 1561995042791.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Nukes don't even enter into it. If the rules of engagement were "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" we'd do it with conventional arms.

and yet the totally racist term to describe every ethnicity that envelopes white totally ignores the facts of abuses caused within its own groups and assumes alliances are there based on skin color. you dont get to genocide the irish and then call them your ally to murder 10 million other people. fuck you. you're pathetic. you're not on my team. you're not my people.

>we
Never served gags are annoying.

This man deserves the Nobel peace prize

I’m assuming you’re Irish?...
Don’t join an ethnostate any time soon, then.

Why would he even say that if he hasn't contemplated murdering 10 million innocent Afghans? What guarantee do we have he won't change his mind tomorrow?

I cant fucking wait to leave the middle east!

Attached: 1375998517468.gif (240x180, 922K)

the irish aren't your personal army you anglo scumbugs maybe if you weren't such terrible people you wouldnt have so many enemies and wars.

you'd win your rightful clay

If the USA nuked Iran, Russia and China would not retaliate. It would be a fucked up situation, but it wouldn't go apocalypse level. Nobody with nukes would fire them unless directly attacked themselves. Saving Iran is not worth hundreds of millions of people getting glassed. But all this talk is retarded anyway since we wont nuke Iran, or anyone else

and what is Donald Trump you dumb dumb? you honestly think anyone from his bloodline is going to bend over backwards to help you continue your genocide of others, now that you've lost control over those blood lines?

GORILION

found the nigger

found the anglo

Jow Forums "not enough jews died in ww2" is suddenly filled with champions of human life. how nice

Well he has a point.

>Trump
Most pro Israel president ever
will go to war with iran now because the Saudis tell him to
>new dem congresswomen
All taking a stand against Israel
>Obama
actually expanded health care for millions of poor
Deported more Mexicans than anyone ever
murdered middle easterners in mass

>Afghanistan
US military is nothing but heroin drug dealers.

Attached: JEB BUSH SENDS BIZARRE TWEET ABOUT PRESIDENTS DYING ON JULY 4 - HEROIN PROFITS.jpg (800x504, 129K)

who is wanting to protect human life, most of this thread is 'DO IT PUSSY'
Everybody wants to see wars against these third world shitholes played out like WW2, except with modern technology

I didn’t kill your people, man.

Attached: C5DBE267-53D2-4EF2-8D30-2D961C6AD6E4.png (812x760, 112K)

>element of surprise
lelelel absolute state of dementia, you mutts deserve this so mucho

I’m 1/4th Irish.

>Wanting to lose solders and fight wars for Jews

I mean, i don't want it either, but i could live with it.

Attached: 1404404026755.jpg (417x407, 32K)

>When there m is nothing left nothing has been won.
Thats like saying removing cancer doesn't cure cancer. Do you realize how retarded you sound?

If you obliterate your enemies, they win

So you WANT him to kill 10 million people? I don't understand you.

Fucking based

hes right and im happy because Hil would have nuked their asses and wed be dealing with a fuckton of refugees

Sociopathy is a mental illness. Reminder.

More tough talk on the internet from the little anglo nerd. Nothing new there.

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)

he is right, you know

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

He is correct tho. The win their hearts strategy obviously didn't work, NATO is 18 years in and now trying to negotiate peace terms with Taliban.

What am I looking at here?

>>I Don't Want to Kill 10 Million People
>DEFEND THIS
It should be "11 million" people.

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

Yes cancer is the same as war. Idiot.

The best way to win a war is have no casualties.

There isn't anything there already so you could clean slate the whole place and probably do pretty well.

Is this supposed to make Obama seem more appealing? If so, it backfired.

Embarrassing post

Is it that surprising? In the 80s he wrote an article about how nuclear disarmament was his goal in life. Whether it's for moral reasons or just plain bad for business, Trump doesn't like war or killing.

holy fucking based, what is there to defend exactly?

>he thinks Jow Forums wants to kill every afghani
yikes bro

>Complete annihilation is easier than trying to limit civilian casualties and excessive damage
News at 11

What trump is referring to would result in the fewest deaths of us soldier. Truly, having peace with Iran will cause more soldiers to doe than would if we just glassed the country with .missiles

Talk to any of the soldiers of rank. We are capable of this. The best part is that the individuals in our military Would do it willingly if not restrained by orders of command.

Its a prison ship I think.

I only respect the Arabs for being some of the last to fall to Rothschild central banking...
Iran will be the next and last Arabic country to fall to that, though. They put up a good fight.

Why would I? 10,000,000 is barely even a start. There's 1,600,000,000 people that have to be killed.

surely creepy Joe Biden will build the wall

What's there to defend? He's factually accurate, and the same could be said about a war in any country. Want some proof? Ask Japan how many nukes it takes to stop a war.

“People”

Strange coming from a libertarian, that ideology completely removes all chance of a nation being able to pull anything off. A strong nationwide army can’t be formed without a strong government.

>DEFEND THIS
uhm ... he should kill 10 million people because ... uhm ... give me a minute ...

Killing everyone is a way to win a war, and it makes the occupation vastly easier after.
Kill the native population, let it's historical enemies take over who are now grateful to you.
Profit.

Dont even need nukes. Just carpet bombing and fire bombing.

To truly win a war you have to kill the countries people you are fighting against. A country is its people.if there are no people then there is no country.

Well, he's not wrong. Remember the last time the US decided "Fuck you, I'm going to hit you until you love me?" We got Japan, which has spent the last century slobbering America's dick

Noooo ZION DON is gonna start a WAR with Syria I mean Russia I mean Iran!! Trust me! Anytime now!!!

Do it but kill 100 million sand niggers and call it Operation Good Start.

The last war we actually won was by frying 300,000 fucking Japs in an instant. Most of them were civilians. We should have incinerated every living thing in Afghanistan by 5pm on 9/11. As usual we fucked it up because America has become a country of fucking pussies and leading that list are shit bag faggots who run the military. The only cunts who outdo them are the politicians.

world is overpopulated anyway
who cares

Attached: 1555499853475.png (441x302, 58K)

It's way better having assholes like Clinton and Obama getting us stuck in undeclared quagmires like Syria and Libya...