Assult prevention thread

Around Blacks do you relax?

Attached: 5A547596-D739-4CAA-9DBF-47D7CB7D70F1.jpg (1842x1036, 82K)

imagine listening to this zionist pedophile.

always!

Of course.

You can relax around blacks,
They pay their tax,
And wear button-down shirts and slacks

No, I dont. Have known some black people for over 30 years and dont feel 100% relaxed around them, especially if they introduce me to their black friends. Hanging around with Black people is like hanging around with a wolf

>around blacks
Found your problem

Live in NYC. Never relaxed.

How old are you user?
Owen is a pedo? When did this happen?

if they are street blacks - no
if they are blacks from my church - yes

the absolute state of the Danes

not danish
but you are a fool.

What blacks go to a Orthodox church?

No, never. They are subhumans and a threat. Always have the knife with me to engage if necessary.

im not in orthodox church
but basically:
>if you believe in God, you believe in eternal punishment
>Blacks in my church believe it too.
>If they do, they try their best not to sin or chimp out - therefore, moral people.
>If its not a believer but pretending to be and does something bad to you, its fine, they will suffer for that eternally since you believe in eternal punishment, so they will get what is coming to them.
It's a non issue.
Bible says not to fear those who can harm your body, but only fear those who can harm your soul.

As long as they don't have a reason to fuck with you you're fine OP. I've rented out space to 280 pound anime niggers while living in the ghetto and although not the brightest they're like free body guards.

Around spiraling 6ft 7 man starting internet drama with 5ft 2 spic mutts I never relax, that much I can tell ya

I think he's mixing up Owen with Sam Hyde

Attached: 1526731778019.jpg (1506x1078, 320K)

>>if you believe in God, you believe in eternal punishment
The belief in God does not ential the belief in eternal damnation, ie the current “Pope” does not believe in a hell, but rather that souls simply disappear. I believe in hell though. Im just being pedantic

>>Blacks in my church believe it too.
>>If they do, they try their best not to sin or chimp out - therefore, moral people.
Nice

>>If its not a believer but pretending to be and does something bad to you, its fine, they will suffer for that eternally since you believe in eternal punishment, so they will get what is coming to them.
It is not fine for you to sit there and do nothing. We have a duty to prevent sin, even stopping one from committing such as murder is justifiable.

I never relax, and I'm 1/2 black myself.

>The belief in God does not ential the belief in eternal damnation, ie the current “Pope” does not believe in a hell, but rather that souls simply disappear.
Pope is wrong. Bible talks about hell.
That's why I am not catholic, I used to be, I don't put myself in religion, it is a system created by men, while Jesus wants to have a relationship with you one on one, not through some middle man. He loves you and that is what holy spirit is for, to become more like him, and to have a relationship with him

Did they have their lovers therapy session yet?

Im looking to rent out to section 8, do you have any experience in dealing with the plethora of potential problems they bring with them?