Plan B

What should we do if we are unable to save western civilisation?
Should we just join our enemies (convert to Islam)
Should we try to start something new (move to Asia or somewhere)
Or is there another solution?

Attached: 1558279535235.jpg (482x373, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZYOPjoKA_I
youtu.be/bRhg2zvalXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we become mad dogs doing as much damage as we can just to see things burn and women weep

>we

you are the enemy already so fuck off irisch untermensch

Step one is to kill people like you. Step two is to make sure everyone in your family is dead

convert to islam? thats like giving up
stand your ground what else can you do

Chinese wont let muslims live
Breed chinese

You're one of those ginger muzzie prison converts aren't you?

"Oi m8 you betta not disrespect me profit m8"

Russia if not asia

Everyone knows about Irish culture, what about dutch culture?
All I know about you guys is that you're a bunch of cheese eating stoners or something

Nuke the planet!

The last of ourguys swathes the earth in hellfire.

Attached: kjhgfjhk-4241.jpg (2683x2456, 1.7M)

fuck you jidf

From a purely practical standpoint. Yeah probably convert to islam. Assuming the muslims follow the Quran properly we’d just have to not fuck with them and say “yeah yeah allahu akbar” or whatever. Other than that it’s just white sharia. Without welfare or Israel the Muslims fuck back off to the Middle East and in lew of that they stick to the no go zones. From a egoistic “do what would make your ancestors proud” standpoint fuck no. Reduce The west to ash in spite of Jews and Goat fuckers and commies just to prove you can come back from the brink stronger this time.

Hahahah

Attached: a033a639c35f355dbd5fbc6fddde4e0d.jpg (480x530, 45K)

if we can have our homes no one can, destroy everything and punish the traitors

if someone is thinking to move to Chile/Argentina as like other NatSoc did time ago.

let me tell you this place now is infested with non-whites inmigrants, if Chile was half white, now it's becoming a bit less white and that's depressed.

send help

Attached: 1563778721352.png (2180x2624, 2.85M)

In my opinion all remaining self-respecting whites should move to a based american state and prepare for the worst

The dutch have an interesting history but you right about not many knowing of it, people now think of amsterdam, meaning prostitutes and cannabis, outside if that, cheese, windmills and clogs.

Attached: 1555935358207.jpg (287x400, 54K)

>Should we just join our enemies
That's the worst thing I've read all day

>Should we try to start something new (move to Asia or somewhere)
Yeah, so you're opting to become the very thing we are fighting?

We will never fail to save western civilisation, because as long as there's at least one fighter left fighting a war is never truly over.
Saving his country is every man's duty, and being defeated and not fighting means not being worth existing.
So, wich one do you choose?

Attached: 1563394964634.jpg (750x750, 76K)

>not being worth existing
not being worth to exist*

Plan A: Stand our ground.
Plan B: Samson option.

You're telling us to shit down our homelands, and make ourselves weak. I don't like you.

What about your country?
I know you're half french, half dutch and did some shit in the congo but not much beyond that
Of course in school we spent much more time learning about pisslam than about the culture and history of other European nations

If the last stand fails, drive salt into the earth and blow up infrastructure

move to the south pacific and start anew. those places are true gods land!

copy manuscripts

Attached: 300-pasta-fancy.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

what is the sense to effort in your life if the entire world is doom
youtube.com/watch?v=dZYOPjoKA_I

Attached: 1548740863223.jpg (1200x1200, 1.7M)

Maybe worship God instead of you know who CIA

*you must be at lease 18 years of age to post in this website

Did somebody say "The Last Stand"?
youtu.be/bRhg2zvalXc

Attached: 1556722261009.jpg (916x988, 181K)

>Or is there another solution?
Enjoying the show was always my plan A.

I think paintings and ships. Also Joey van der Steeg

If we can't save the empire, we will sure as hell avenge it

Attached: charles-martel-c688-741-granger.jpg (693x900, 236K)

Checked em.

There's no saving.
100 years from now white people will be like those isolated tribes in south america, chucking spears at drones piloted by a fat mongrel zoomer on his ipad hooked up to tubes, being fed by skynet who extract his fat for energy.
Accept it

Insurgency.

Based

secession

Attached: download.png (310x163, 2K)

Truth be told i am an english nation, but the same holds true for belgium, maybe not the country but the land and the people that occupied it have had an interesting history, but it is not well known, now people think waffles and beer, and then it gets alot of hate because of the multikulti shithole and capitol of the EU thats is brussels.

Attached: D7F4vGVWsAAhER3.jpg (900x900, 99K)

National*

Come back to africa white man

>Should we try to start something new (move to Asia or somewhere)

Leave Asians alone, pinkskin.

If you aren't dead you haven't failed yet, and if you are there's nothing you can do anymore.

I have to admit that, for the first time in my life, I (partialy) agree with Shlomo
Burn everyfuckingthing to the ground and come back from the ashes to fuck everything up

I dont know who joey van der steeg is but if you think of paintings and ships then it shows you atleast know of their history of art and navel prowess, thats more than most people.

>if
lol

It's the mindset that brings you the most peace.

Nice try, Mugabe

You can get your food from the supermarket, you dont need us.

How is it that there's no real derogatory term for whites? Like cumskin doesn't make me feel anything. But call a nigger a nigger and it's the end of the world
I like this way of thinking
Your mother, sisters and daughters will be raped by Iranian soldiers before your very eyes.

'If there ever should come a time when we must leave the stage of history, we shall slam the door so hard it makes the entire universe stand back in awe.'
Or something like that.
Simply put, we take them down with us, or at the very least, ensure they rule over nothing but rubble and ashes.

I doubt the situation is that grim but if it is then on a individual level live your best life, on a collective level we should take everyone down with us.

some guy from my country moved to chink land, works in chinkland as game dev,chink companies love the more intelligent white worker, wages higher than in our western world.

Attached: jpg.jpg (1600x900, 409K)

Roll over and vote for Israel like you retarded meme faggots always do. Your life has zero purpose but to elevate your masters.

Attached: Die.jpg (1200x857, 327K)

>How is it that there's no real derogatory term for whites
If you are confident in who and what you are and do not feel inferior to others you cannot feel insulted for being what you are. It's pretty much that i think.

White men should destroy the earth - completely annihilate every living thing on earth with nuclear arms and plagues.
If our enemies will destroy us, then we need to destroy them too. Mutually assured destruction is the only way forward.

Two. words.

Nuclear Dharma

Attached: NUCLEARDHARMA.jpg (850x400, 81K)

Kinda like a retard insult a smart person for being smart
If it's anything like the Fallout games it should be quite fun