I am hearing from multiple sources of an impending Cascadia slip, so why do the threads keep getting deleted on here?

I am hearing from multiple sources of an impending Cascadia slip, so why do the threads keep getting deleted on here?

Attached: FD1FDF70-E58F-4C81-B592-87A1369A1E2F.jpg (1000x773, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tW4D6OE7Qkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it isn't politics unless you start ranting about how Washington and Oregon would then become deep red states and California a swing state as Frisco collapses.

WELCOME TO THE CHATBOT CHANS
CONTROL IS IN THE HANDS
OF WHO KNOWS WHAT

AND FREE SPEECH IS GONE
ANONYMOUS IS GONE

AND NARRATIVE IS FORCED

try starting the thread with "Trumptards cause cascadia slip" then the jannie faggots will leave it up.

Well Washington would for sure become a red state, not so sure about Oregon though.

Of this one gets deleted I will. I just moved east from gig harbor. This shit is not good. There’s a lull right now but I am not assured it will last very long.

There was a 5.5 a few weeks ago. Does OP live up there? Will you vape knarly curls throughout the big one? Will the last thing you see before you die be the fuzzy red light of your vape pen?

Fuck how did you know are you watching me

share with us one of your sources

Quick, convince the rest of the millennials to move there

It's coming soon.
Run to Jesus, He's the only way out.

Attached: 654126575165.jpg (2400x2924, 555K)

>((((OF WHO KNOWS WHAT))))

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (800x632, 148K)

They aren’t any huge sources. I talked with a lady who said she talked to a volcanologist who said it was impending and she left for New York. He also left I guess. There are a few hot spots off the coast of Oregon that dutchsinse found earlier this week then an earthquake around the same spot that happens to be right near the Cascadia possibly directly on it. Then there is Steve Quayle. I don’t know how much I trust him but he is saying the same thing that I’m hearing elsewhere, also that gulf streams have been flying into the Yellowstone club dozens at a time and also foreign presidents. I don’t really know what to think but I will tell you that when I was in gig harbor I was finding whole jellyfish on the beach, which is something I never found before. Usually they would be all torn up, but these ones had tendrils attaches and everything. Very strange weather as well. It could be literally nothing but the mountains but here have been smoking as well, even mt Baker. I don’t know what to think but I got the fuck outta dodge.

And to think some (((people))) want to build the white ethnostate in the pacific northwest.

So no actual sources.

Go back to G L P, retard.

Attached: intensifys.jpg (843x462, 179K)

I’m actually looking for more info myself to be honest.

Look into expanding earth theory, hint, subduction is a myth.

I have heard of core expansion

AN EARTHQUAKE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Cause it's off topic garbage and I'll be doing pic related, no bump.

Attached: reported.png (455x130, 1K)

Speaking of Cascadia, any of my old Cascadia bros still browsing Jow Forums?

Attached: 1561093410275.jpg (743x1024, 165K)

Because a slip on a subduction fault is possible every fucking minute of every fucking day? And your "sources" are other morons here? You're not going to discover a "happening" with the Cascadia zone, dummy.

GOOD

BYE

WHY

PEEPOE

Oh, for fuck's sake. Good luck convincing mommy to get your 13 year old ass "outta dodge", you fucking spastic.

I’m 28. I already left man.

It's a shame what happened to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=tW4D6OE7Qkc

Depends on which group youre talking about.
"true Cascadia" or the guys who had the article written about them who looked like shitty NSM types.

If the former, we've met multiple times. Miss u guys.

>Because it isn't politics
I really didn't think it was that difficult to read the sticky .

The big one hits San Francisco on 8/11. Stay out of the city and if you have to be there definitely stay off the bridge.

Attached: 1520352761716.jpg (500x579, 96K)