Glow Nigger Handler Photos

These are the Handlers of the glowies that were captured and executed in Iran. Take a good look at them.

Attached: A846E852-28CF-44E1-A43F-547CA3A64059.jpg (1242x1509, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ioZfQsGZKlQ?t=428
bitchute.com/video/fiTJFuZq6HKn/
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they look like completely soulless NPCs

Attached: 73975360764086408.jpg (451x520, 49K)

>all those fuckin kids
The spookhouse pays WELL

>identifying glow niggers 101
>exhibit A

>that last pic
El goblino

Kid has a big head

What did you expect them to look like retard? The point is blending in

the absolute state of our intelligence agencies

I just cannot imagine how sloppy procedures and protocols have become for the identities of handlers to be known, no less exposed by a foreign government and plastered on twatter

Every single facet of the country is falling the fuck apart.

I’m sure some internet autist could figure out their identities too.

what the fuck is a handler and why the fuck should i care?

Attached: _i s i s_.png (724x476, 548K)

Top left looks Jewish

China also killed some of your cia informants a few years ago

Dude needs to ask questions. That kid is like 3 shades darker than either parent

I bet all those that get revealed are white and male.
Black female James Bond my arse
>Inb4 JB is British. I know

yeah genes do that sometime

Haha because the handlers were meeting all their sources at the same pizza place multiple times.

Times are changing. Even with covers, there is still facial recognition software. It’s getting more and more difficult to find suitable people who aren’t completely on social media, too. I don’t know what the solution is to keep our spooks safe, maybe start raising them from birth and forbid them to use social media or something.

We have Pakistani spies, from the country that held Osama Bin Laden for 20 years (while we spent 7 trillion dollars to kill Israel's neighbors instead), running IT for our top senators as well as blackmailing them

No, because there was a fucking mole.

Pat Buchanon warned us and we didn't listen

CIAniggers on suicidewatch.

dude those classic CIA Niggers

Attached: 1410855776871.jpg (800x764, 17K)

>Thinking these are actual CIA

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 79K)

You'd pretty much have to erase them from society completely. Delete all records, all internet presence, sever their social and familial ties, they basically never existed at all. Complete facial replacement, prints erased, even complete change of mannerisms and speech. You basically have to kill the person they used to be and make something completely new out of what's left.

how do you think operatives look like?

hate to rain on your parade, sweaty, but not all CIA look like Bill Wilson. Most of them look like Ed Wilson

Attached: ed wilson.jpg (750x735, 224K)

Just watch it burn. None of it was worth saving anyway, if it was the boomers made sure we went further downhill. You are living in a world of sick, selfish people and the women are going to destroy it for the sake of social brownie points in a retards game of who cares less about others. There is nothing to save. Let the giraffes enjoy us as fertilizer.

>I just cannot imagine how sloppy procedures and protocols have become for the identities of handlers to be known, no less exposed by a foreign government and plastered on twatter

As though the Iranians didn't torture the shit out of the captured spies until they gave up everything.

How the fuck did that get memory holed so badly?

Just blame the boomers they ruin everything

Attached: 1562519466783m.jpg (682x1024, 49K)

Nah, cuz even that would be evidence in itself

I don't give a fuck what they look like. I'm telling you this is bullshit. Fucking civvies

>Fucking civvies
stop rp mate

The seeds planted were hastily and erroneously done. Now to reap what subpar fruits bear.

Interesting point

I hope we get the pics after they execute these glowing soibois.

P

Attached: 1563827587190s.jpg (125x90, 2K)

Looks like Iran's better at taking down the deep state than Trump is.

The CIA is too busy figuring out how to undermine Trump to do their most basic of field duties.

Shit, I might make a pretty good spook.

Bottom right guy is beyond glownigger, that's fuckin' neon reflective radiation glownigger, you can see he's a spook even with your eyes closed

youtu.be/ioZfQsGZKlQ?t=428
bitchute.com/video/fiTJFuZq6HKn/
>spies
these are also more examples of cia.
first video has a few at the end. too.

The goal is to blend not isolate, yet still maintain heterogenous properties. When you think of it like molecular or cellular biology it’s quite simple to comprehend the aforementioned statement.

> This is not CIA guys
> I swear it
> We were not humillated nor defilled
> Stop laughing guys I'm talking seriously
> We are the stronger secret agency in the world we are industrictible
> S-Stop being mean guys please It's not funny

lol

whos this?

Looks like cuckservative bait
>wow that false flag did not work
>here goy feel bad for these white glowniggers I know you will feel bad for them
>but remember race don't matter though goy

hm

Attached: hm.jpg (521x888, 91K)

jews that convert dumb people into being traitors.

There is no way those kids are the offspring of those adults, any of `em

Her name is Clinton.

How will Israel create an illegal war for their ethnostate without agent provocateurs?

Why would they send white spies to the middle east?

yep and they all have iq>160 and stress tolerances similarly above average

Based Iran.
Glow in the darkies think they are untouchable.

Attached: 1491633446832.jpg (767x431, 35K)

>british
>white
yeah we know what you think looks like a secret superspy m8

Attached: The_Average_Anglo.png (1330x855, 1.82M)

Oldfag with level 99 jewdar here, top left and bottom right and left appear to be semites, top right appears to be anglo.

Diversity is our strength bro

>flag
yes, im sure youve seen this many times

Even glow niggers got social media

>(((white)))

Based Iran sniffing out the glow cucks

The top right picture, I've seen this before. I swear somebody on here has posted it before, but I can't remember what it was about.

These cocksuckers are such faggots they have Facebook accounts. Plz god let this be Iranian larp. If they have Facebook accounts of these faggots, atleast their not tranny nigger spic chink faggots Muslims. Or is that why Iran has their photos?

Attached: 1563248533395.jpg (819x894, 71K)

I think those are just the pictures that came with the frames, user.

Top right clearly married his sister also.

How about they don't be fucking retards and have iq higher then send her back Omar Somalia. Seriously Facebook pictures? The cia is fucking trash. Dear God. Fucking Muslim brotherhood dick sucking faggots.

Attached: p1ce8H.jpg (1024x663, 80K)

Fake and gay.

Good riddance you fucking three letter niggers! Tell the devil I said hi!

I wonder how much money you get to go to Iran and Spy, seems like a really dumb idea so they'd have to pay pretty well.

Funny because true. I guess the transgender and minority hires weren't such a good investment, after all.

There shouldn't be a hostile regime in Persia

They should be treated like ISIS and eliminated cheaply with overwhelming force

C'mon, Trump!! You can do it!

Stfu, kike. Israel is going to be destroyed.

Attached: 1560956077774.png (1420x1023, 202K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16 Epstein's Pedophile Island, Little St James USVI Drone July 2019 4 (2 2) (1165x94, 14K)

I guess they'll be superb traffic cops now

Attached: 1506272862331.png (726x720, 230K)

Sorry muslim bot, only your shithole will be destroyed.

My handler sucks, he acts like a spoiled jewish faggot all the time. And I don't even get paid to tolerate his gayness.

Jesus Christ why they are so ugly?
I'm probably a mestizo myself but at least I have attractive germanic strong features.
Why they develop the gobling / bloated face?
Is this something that happens when an anglosaxon have a baby with an amerindian or something?
Fat faces, big ears, small eyes.

Yikes.

Happens all the time with double agents and moles who want some money

A go between to exchange info/money with people on the ground. Handlers dont really recruit most foreign agents come to us themselves or recruited by other foreign agents. Usually they dont know there handler and will use dead drops

Lel, imagine dying for Israel.

Why would they post wholesome family photos instead of the guys in captivity. They’re full of shit.

To garner sympathy for the prisoners, hoping public sentiment in the US will get Trump to back down. A stupid gamble on their part.

I know right? I never imagines they would recruit such young spies.

or Iran just rolled up the first few Americans they found and called them spies....it would litterally not be the first time.

The guy is clearly part kike

>Imagine showing your face to any operative in the Middle East
>Ever
Biggest cowards in the fucking world and will sell everyone out to save their ass, just like niggers and Jews

Did you already forget Benghazi and them piecing documents back together that went through a shitty office shredder? OPSec isn’t in the budget

So they are going to kill 17 white people? Fucking BASED

SMERSH
DEATH TO
--------------------------------------------

SPIES

Fuck the CIA, i'm weirdly ok with this.

>white

>believing Iran
>OMG IT WAS POSTED ON TWITTER EVERYTHING MUST BE TRUUEEEE

Father looks white, it's not like they're going to execute his kids or wife

Giraffe World. Are you me?

Unironically the best film in the franchise.

Lol they are all Mormons

As expected

Because the two poo brothers absconded with a server full of demoncrat dirt and rather than bring them to justice they paid them off and let them leave the country.

none of those kids share a father lol

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

wwerwerwe