The beauty of mixed blood

Imagine the next generation of Russians, LMAO.

The only thing that Russians have is literally being white, once that has gone no one will care about that frozen shithole. I'm sure we will become non-white soon because of our women racemixing. Russian women mingle with shitskins, niggers and gooks by the millions. 1 in 4 Russians have dark hair and brown eyes already. The next generation of Russians 1 in 2 will have brown eyes and dark hair.

Attached: mutt.jpg (640x960, 26K)

Why the fuck do "people" with dark brown/black eyes exist? God damnit its repulsive. They even have that disgusting animal glaze over the top of them. Fucking gross yucky ew

Why do I exist you ask? I don't know, never asked to be born.

Annon wants to kill all brown eyed dark haired persons.

Attached: 320E4B93-4284-44FC-B743-3DD5B412FBB1.jpg (1827x1125, 813K)

Is it your mission to rangeban every VPN exit node in Russia?

What does it matter what it looks like
What matters is what is inside

I want my aryan white slave female and there's nothing you can do to stop me from doing my hyper racist prayers jew. I don't like you.

You chose to be born, you chose precisely the life you are currently living, you chose it precisely for the themes that it would include. Enjoy your growth. You have earned it.

>chose to be born
No.
The rest is a mix of finnish nonsense and truth.

I have mixed alien blood

where should I move to

Do you know you did not choose this life. Or have you simply forgotten? Deep down, far beyond the limitations of your rational mind, you know the answer. It is the same answer I have already given you. It is time to stop denying yourself, friendo.

We even now have these fags in my Mordovia, we need to bring modern вepcию дoмocтpoя back to protect us. It would be ok if these were Iranians, but no niggers please

I am dumb but not dumb enough to choose to be born into this world.

Why do you Russians whine all the time?

It's our national sport

That's the actual problem of race mixing. Your plan of a mixed slave race is going to fail.

This thread again?

Is this bait? Seriously, shut the fuck up. Our cities are filled with nogs that were selectively bred to be LOWER IQ than actual Africans, and we don’t give the luxury of “autonomous republics”. Your leader isn’t cramming degenerate shit down your throat, and I’ve never seen a single Russian national with status that is not ethnic Russian. If you wanna bitch about poverty or alcoholism that’s one thing, but enough with this black pill shit. You don’t know the first thing about it.

Cope harder

Attached: D1982CF2-F975-47CA-A59C-5CC06CBF190C.jpg (1242x1147, 209K)

Just wait till you get gassed by ayys.

That's what your brains says. When will you begin listening to your soul?

mexico

What's wrong with brown eyes?

Attached: 1562859760521.jpg (960x724, 52K)

My white gf left me should i drill for oil

literally nothing, but they'll never stop hurting us anyway.

Attached: kitty 170.jpg (643x661, 71K)

literally nothing wrong with dark brown eyes you filthy nordcuck

>russian white
You're supposed to be bleached yellow.

Ruskies should move back to Moscow swamps. You are so many that you would kill the churkas and niggers. And you would live in your mommyland instead of the land you stole from Turkic people.

t. Tatar

Russians are NOT white, get the fuck outta here

They always look cool in videogames tho
pc related,half human half demon

Attached: Dantestare.jpg (800x1182, 87K)

You are the same guy on the Serbian thread.
Fuck off Shill.

Every day is a nightmare. If I chose this then it was a mistake. I want out.

Do you guys get paid well for this?

>the beauty of bix nood
anti-russian shilling is getting out of hand

this guy is clearly a shill

Kek has spoken.

Soulless reptilian eyes.

Oh my... are you fucking retarded? Russians heritage from Balkan. Like Georgia and Greece. There are Blonde Russians because of German Immigrants, who were invited by the Zar. U dont even know your own fucking Race. Because a Bug Portion of Germans we're killed in Gulags after WWII and after the Fall of CCCP a Lot of Germans moved Back to Germany Like me. Simple. Its Not because of Niggers or Gypsis. No Niggers wants to live in Russia because He will BE beaten daily by the russians. So I really respekt Russian People and want to move fucking back in Russia out of Germoney.

>The next generation of Russians 1 in 2 will have brown eyes and dark hair.

Everyone will look the same and suddenly all world problems will be vanished.