Rosties are finally waking up to the fact that no sane man is going to put up with their bullshit in 2019...

Rosties are finally waking up to the fact that no sane man is going to put up with their bullshit in 2019. These dumb bitches know they are going to die childless and loveless and boy is it fun to watch. The ticking of their biological clocks is driving them to insanity.

Attached: 44441CCE-AF7D-4915-AD2D-97A4488F7E1F.jpg (1113x1394, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miaminewtimes.com/arts/things-to-do-miami-nikki-glaser-at-miami-improv-july-19-20-11219446
who.int/gho/mental_health/suicide_rates/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>boy is it fun to watch
Why?
The kikes got exactly what they wanted

Yep. Destruction of the nuclear family is the biggest stepping stone in destroying a society. Add removal of religious beliefs and and a debt slavery model of work and you never have to worry about those pesky westerners trying to be independent again.

miaminewtimes.com/arts/things-to-do-miami-nikki-glaser-at-miami-improv-july-19-20-11219446
Glaser mentions her own comedic evolution, from dispensing one-liners onstage à la Mitch Hedberg to candid, conversational tidbits about dating and her professional life.
>this bitch compared herself to Mitch Hedberg.
and kinda implies she evolved passed him, meanwhile vagina jokes

It's not fun to watch.

This is sad. I see so many white women that have been programmed to hate their own people and culture. It breaks my heart. We live in one of the most degenerate times.

Attached: 1556725961619.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

>women admitting they caused the problem
next thing you're going to tell me is that niggers admit to committing 50% of the crimes

You are partially correct. It is funny to watch. They know it too and willingly played along. They laughed at their brother's confusion and pain and thought their lifestyle could last forever. Now they want these same men to pick up the pieces and it just happens that the answer to that question is, and will always be, no.

This pic has been getting more and more useful lately.

Attached: welcome to the world you made.jpg (502x975, 229K)

>They laughed at their brother's confusion and pain and thought their lifestyle
Modern men are the problem

Women also wanted this. Let's not absolve women of their role in all this

No. They're not. We're constantly ready and waiting for violence to break out and our women are importing our enemies by the boatload.

I was involved with the comedy world for a little bit
Nikki has been engaged twice
Twice. What the fuck is she complaining about?

This should not be enjoyable to you. It is your enemy getting what it wants. These women were brainwashed to the point that they’re useless to society and their bloodlines will be removed. This is bad for whites. Worse yet they might actually adopt or raise a nigger child since they can’t have one of their own. So the damage to society is exponential.

the nuclear family isn't supposed to be fun. its a survival strategy

>(((Glaser)))

Women as creatures are incapable of accepting blame for anything. Weak men will allow them to scapegoat blame.

The men that ruined women were the ones who gave them suffrage. Women took it from there.

Kek, the neither want nor reject it, they're simply cattle being herded. If you don't like where they're headed, it makes more sense to blame the farmer.

Women are children
You need to blame the people that are actually suppose to be in charge
>No. They're not.
Yes they are
Most modern men are degenerate manchild whoremongers

Exactly. A woman crying has infinitely more sway over a weak man than any amount of reason or evidence ever could.

And what are modern men doing to fix things?

>Worse yet they might actually adopt or raise a nigger child since they can’t have one of their own. So the damage to society is exponential.

this, or they pets, or take up some socially destructive mission-from-god like pro-migrant activism

That neither of her fiances would willing allow her to continue riding the cock carousel.
Millennial women are all into cuckold shit, they want a man that willing to watch her get fucked by other men

Correct. Women betray us, our society, and even themselves by importing our enemies, and when men try to stop this, it is women who attack men, call us names and attempt to otracize them.
Fuck them all.
I can't change what they did, but I can revel in the hell they brought upon themselves.

Attached: 1535410213501.jpg (229x220, 11K)

>women behave like nigger
>iTs mEn wHo aRe tO bLaMe

Fuck off you stupid cunt. The average bloke was down a coal mine or dying in warfare. The elites made these decisions to dive and rule and to lower wages.

I hate cunts like you that blame men. Fuck off to Saudi Arabia

Hopefully, the female suicide rate will increase. I will not believe these cunts are depressed or have issues until millions off themselves.

Ever been to family court?

Ever heard of the Duluth model?

Women are the majority voter base. Fixing women would mean ending suffrage or the state. Pick one and I will gladly support the remaining strong men in this world.

saved

2-5 years. I'm expecting it to double.

>
>And what are modern men doing to fix things?

Preparing to clean up the mess you made, you stupid bitch (but don't come cryin to us for protection).

>90%

fixd

Shut the fuck up roastie. The only reason women were even targeted was because they would destroy white men

Your entire purpose is white men, STFU and stock up on boxed wine

>Comedian

But women aren't funny.

Agreed. Behind every roastie is a failed father that should have taught her right from wrong, but instead let mom dominate the conversation.

>the people that are actually suppose to be in charge
That would be people who are voted in. By women.

it will be blamed on the patriarchy and right-wing terrorism.

don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

>Ever been to family court?
No
Why would I?
> Fixing women would mean ending suffrage or the state.
I also includes homeschool church and not letting your daughter be a whore
Something most fathers seem incapable of doing

Strive to not be too defeatist. Not too hopeful either. But believe me, there are many trad women out there who are looking for raising a proper family.

Much of Jow Forums won't come to realize this as those type of women aren't spending all day on twitter talking about how oppressed they are.
The trad qts focus on what's important. The only ones the neckbeards see are the 38,765,134 self-proclaimed "animal moms" getting a puss cramp over every little thing Trump says/does.

>boy is it fun to watch
You smell like a kike, no true blooded American would want their women to be in this state and in fact should feel sad since the kikes had a hand in this. no bump and fuck off.

If you look at actual statistics, the only reason male suicide rates are higher than women is because of the suicide rates of 10-15 yo's . If you eliminate that specific bracket, women commit suicide far more than men

*tud * * tud *
Is this thing on?

Attached: 1563180319553.jpg (196x167, 14K)

>Preparing
So nothing
>The only reason women were even targeted
Why are men allowing this?
I am in charge of my family

Imagine choosing snarky tweets over starting a family.

>boy is it fun to watch.
You're a white man. This shouldn't be "fun to watch". Kikes literally drove a wedge between you and your women. Why is that funny? You're approaching this topic with the idea that women agency. Redpill: They don't.

Attached: 07152019_100001_Twitter.png (693x1175, 395K)

Who wants to be in a relationship with some cunt comedian?
That alone is the reason why she is single. Enjoy your cats and dry snatch.

>when men try to stop this, it is women who attack men, call us names and attempt to otracize them.
>Fuck them all.
>I can't change what they did

You can change what they did. Muslim men put their women in black polyester ninja outfits for a reason. White men aren't man enough to handle their women, and that's why they'll be conquered.

Checked, too bad for them that they just keep calling me an incel. I'm as damaged as they are which would not make for a stable mixture.

Attached: 1563486864614m.jpg (820x1024, 175K)

my crotch hurts seeing this

>What the fuck is she complaining about?
She's a strong independent woman who shouldn't have to settle for anything less than the absolute best, pig.

Their bloodlines wont continue because because roasties are batshit insane, you have to be Chad angel face to actually fuck them you could be a cute but if you aint Chad then fuck off this is literally how they think.

No, kikes wanted women to take the reigns and men to kowtow and hate their own masculinity, but still continue to marry, sign contracts, provide, and reproduce the next generation of cattle goyim to continue the cycle. Basically, the kikes wanted peak 90's America to continue in perpetuity. They did not foresee that women's hypergamy would exceed what is realistically available and that men would just give up on women altogether.

It's too late for these women but if we sit back like pussies and just say "that's what they wanted" we're wasting and opportunity to help the next generation.
We need to support these women in their realization that they threw their lives away, give them some consolance with the remaining betas that can settle for them, and let them do their settling without being overly critical.
Meanwhile we need to nurture this new generation of young women who are starting to see that being whores isn't the way forward. A whole generation of zoomers are ready and willing to fall into their biological roles as caregiving stay at home moms and we need to nurture this into being.
Men admit their mistakes, it was a mistake to give women so much power over their lives, women are beginning to see it from their own self-inflicted misery.

[citation needed]

And women helped them, fuck them, it's the genesis all over again and we both have to pay for them being tricked by (((them))) again.

Most women can barely think for themselves. Many of them do get the blame as well, especially when they're so influenced by others.
I don't think a Women Going Their Own Way would be close successful as MGTOW

A wedge is a good thing, white men need to realize their fairy tale that white women are human beings with decency was nothing but beta male fetish crap their ancestors made up and not one bit in tune with reality.

Huh, it's almost as if they don't enjoy being single and alone in their 30s... wow. what an idea. just impossible to believe. so extremely shocking
I bet she's a mysoginist incel boi loser, because of course that's the only person that says something like this. It's not as if this is simply fact.

>I'm as damaged as they are which would not make for a stable mixture.
"The Sexual Revolution" was revolutionary and progressive for the jews. They divided and conquered their greatest ethnic/racial opponents by undermining sexual governance and equitable procreative prospect.

Glaser is a comedian? When did she say something funny?

Did that make you feel better?

>Muslim men put their women in black polyester ninja outfits for a reason.
White men have never done this in our entire history though. Women in the past naturally wanted to play their role. We can't force modern women to do anything no matter what your fantasies are.

That's some serious forced perspective.

I can't feel sadness for women.

white women are human beings with decency was nothing but beta male fetish crap their ancestors made up and not one bit in tune with reality

Dude, women don't have agency. They're like children, and a father needs to pass his daughter to a man. That's how the shit works. I'll other ideals are kike propaganda, promulgated with the intent to subvert.

>Women in the past naturally wanted to play their role.
No you fool they are subhuman whores, they were fucking men behind your back even in the past only they kept it to guys who were nearby not miles away replying from Tinder.

This. Weak men produce feral, masculine lost women.

You can't be moral fagging about women being whores while spamming chad memes and being in Instagram and tinder acting like a degenerate scumbag

This. We need females as synthetic robots.
Plug em in and they work.

Kikes have done everything to turn women into hoes. Kikes want us to have children. Just in weak families. They are seething that my tow is a thing and that men are not interested in modern women. This guy gets it >>>>>

make abortion illegal
make birth control illegal
make no fault divorce illegal in fact just make divorce illegal
fuck it go ahead and even make condoms illegals

boom all of our problems are solved

I had to do a long drive this morning. She has a radio show on Comedy Central. All she did the entire time was talk about how hard her life was because she's a female comedian. Absolute garbage.

The key is that men also got something out of the dual family working relationship that's why it lasted for so long. Having two earners in a household does hold some financial logic to it, but in the end all it did was increase the spending ability of those households and it didn't actually make them better (as we see with boomer divorce rates).
The key is men realizing they have to put the fuck up or shut up. That means working their fucking asses off. A lot of men do not want to fall into that role relationship as their wife sits at home raising the kids which are raised by YouTube and tablets anyway.

This is the result of white "men" becoming total pussies.

*mgtow

>They're like children
I dont see children looking for excuses to terrorize unattractive people, why even my own niece was a sweetheart until puberty.

>they were fucking men behind your back
This is not likely considering how close-knit communities were back then. You couldn't just do things behind people's backs. Local gossip was the entertainment of the day, they didn't have constant electronic distractions. They had actual communities.

Decency regarding what was tolerant to wear in public was absolutely enforced. What the hell are you talking about? When a women shakes her fat ass in public shes disrespecting the 98% of men that have no sexual opportunity with her. This isn't a very difficult concept to understand.

any podcast she is on she immediately goes into her sexual background. its really boring and repetitive.

>But..but.. She's the ONE you don't understand.
This is why women are property.

It's the result of white fathers selling their daughters and the future for their son's, to kikes, for a corvette and a condo.

>Kikes have done everything to turn women into hoes
No you stupid fools, women were always whores jews took advantage of their primitive brains to subvert white societies.
>You couldn't just do things behind people's backs.
Its like you dont understand women are subhuman they commit the action then think about the consequences maybe. At the end of day you wont be raising your baby.

Yeah, show source.

>I dont see children looking for excuses to terrorize unattractive people

Are you serious? Have you ever been around kids?

20 years ago I was different. Today, observing all the trash and sewage this society has become at the hands of C.U.N.T.S. I would just sit back and watch one jump off a bridge rather than talk them down. I would save an animal rather than most humans anymore. This society is doomed thanks to the kike owned media and their degenerate influences. I don't even recognize this country from even 15 years ago.

I am sick of their self-righteous attitudes and abject and willful ignorance of the facts to uphold the kikes' 'political correctness'
Fuck 'em all to hell

Attached: Cunt Punt.jpg (579x706, 81K)

No they just played too many video games, grew up lazy and entitled, and never learned how to talk to women. There is no big jewish conspiracy here.

Whats your country sailor?

Ok. Not bad

Attached: 1502694685735.jpg (216x146, 5K)

Kikes did all this just to fuck our women.
Consider that up to Napoleon Kikes lived in fucking ghettos and were not even considered to be full citizens.

Kids are kids, women have a legit psychopathic hatred of the unattractive which is very unsettling. They think treating men and women that werent born with angel faces like complete shit is fine and it should be legal to mentally abuse them all the time. When kids most people its because they are legit ugly not woman "ugly" aka not Chad.

>the only reason male suicide rates are higher than women is because of the suicide rates of 10-15 yo's
Do you have any sauce on that?

Attached: 156366249593.png (404x413, 149K)

We need transhumanism. Artificial females.
It's clear humanity is obsolete.

About the only thing we can do. Letting them fail. Am I supposed to lead a one man revolution to save them? You reap what you sow.

During Napoleon the elite jew families already have control of France, jews are masters of disguise they fool your stupid goy ass into thinking they are harmless by having you only see their commoners live our as paupers when you never notice their elites are pulling all the tribes in your kingdoms.

I held a job and am pretty disciplined for the most part
It's women who dont give men the time of day

How many times did she say the word vagina

Attached: E34EEFAD-55F2-4F99-A111-BF4B555A5B09.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Feels good to be a man and know that (until 50) I get more desirable with age (as long as I don't stay a basement dwelling incel).

who.int/gho/mental_health/suicide_rates/en/

You're not making yourself worth the time. Men have always gone after women. You've given up.

>Decency regarding what was tolerant to wear in public was absolutely enforced.
Yes, by women themselves. In the 17th century women started exposing their shoulders and cleavage. Even back then, men were powerless to stop them. The only way white women will be modest is through social shaming by other white women. Sorry, it's just the way our women operate. Good luck trying to treat them like servile Muslim women.

Attached: H0298-L99691593.jpg (750x908, 80K)

Women can get really jealous of cute women too, and they absolutely hate anybody that is more moral than them. I can't explain it.