College was a meme

>College was a meme
>STEM was a meme
>Trades are a meme

How do we fix education to help people find jobs?

Attached: 160218112944-dolphin-beach-death-argentina-picture-orig-vstop-dlewis-00000000-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 100K)

.God, I love it how incels and angry white men can only bitch about this shit online.

You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us...right?

2016 was a freak occurrence, a tantrum by a dying breed of pissy white dudes who will never make it happen again.

You just don't have the numbers and 10% of you are gay.

Storm's a coming, assholes. And it is very brown, very feminist, and very fucking Stalinist for shitty regressive throwbacks.

When Dems get power back, you cucks will be dragged off to PRISON for posting hate speech online.

Women are so DONE asking for their rights. You fought them tooth and nail and now they are going to take those rights with soul crushing force.

Fuck your shitty slutshaming.
Fuck your imbecile creamsicle President.
Fuck you for never getting laid.

Attached: 1563756608262.jpg (2448x3264, 543K)

stem and trades are not memes

Ok bud but whats your ACTUAL gender?

become neeties
eat your wheaties
do some readies
gain some meaties

Attached: 1555656099647.webm (640x360, 1.97M)

Stop subsidizing it.

STEM is a trap to get people into becoming menial wagie lab techs or slave labor grad students and trades are full of meth heads that drop a crane on your head

stale pasta but
>fuck you for never getting laid
kek

Go back to plebbit

Buy land, harvest timber to build your house, and grow your own food. You'll have a wholesome life that requires no education at all.

I laugh every time an underachieving fucking loser cries about college being not worth it.

Yall know the normies get pussy while getting good grades in college right? After college, they get a nice job to boot.

Fucking losers making excuses for themselves is the funniest thing. I'm 3 years out of college and already make 6 figures. Funny how that works right?

Now go clean the shit out of my pipes you underachieving pieces of garbage. You've made your bed, now you gotta lie in it for the rest of your pathetic lives while I go on to fuck pussy and make more money than you'll ever see.

Go to school if you want a life like mine. Or don't. I don't care, people like me need people like you to clean up our trash.

happened in Argentina, the dolphin dies :(

return to agrarian economy

Shit you not, give me a line of credit for 300k, cause I'm working on the solution as we speak.

>all this projection
>reddit spacing
lmao

Cope

Attached: KAH.jpg (640x920, 59K)

Where's the projection? All I see on Jow Forums are losers crying about their shitty lives.
The only coping done is by you.

>Where's the projection?
Right here:
>All I see on Jow Forums are losers crying about their shitty lives.

She's so mad right now. Leave it to a roastie to come and rage on Jow Forums about her degree that earned her a job as a barista.

>college_being_not_worth_it.

ya, you went to college....suuure

>having an american education
>having to PAY for an american education

Also, STEM is not a meme, you're just too retarded.

Attached: 1533028576130.jpg (495x480, 28K)

>A good portion of the people I knew from highschool went into STEM at a top uni
>Some other went into digital media and communication
>I went into Arts (History) and later on went back for my masters

Im not gonna shit on STEM because its obviously good but out of all the people I described, the STEM grads got the worst of it
>Forced into finding a co-op in second year
>Those that couldnt keep up with work+school had lost their specialized degree title (hard to explain but its a big deal)
>One friend tried to commit suicide in his lab because he was afraid that the rest of his life was going to be just that, stuck in a lab
>A lot of others have moved back to our home town and just have menial jobs that arent really Science related

On the other hand, I lucked out
>Finish my undergrad in History (mostly in Medieval Europe)
>Comfy summer job a big museum
>Come fall I apply for a full time position at the same museum and start right away
>Travel twice a year with artifacts that are traded amongst other museums around the world
>Was able to pay off student loans in 3 years and fund myself through my masters, while working
>Could really go and get a PhD for shits but I dont need it

If I went into Eng (for example), I'd just go for the most remote and barren position available, like working on an oil rig for a good number of years. Some people I know are very stubborn and only want the Google/Apple bubbly techy job.

Attached: 1554798671403.png (401x366, 6K)

Eventually we will reach a state of post-capitalism where the end-goal of “work” will be rooted in serving the community and world at large opposed to making money and profit. That shit’s a long ass way off still however.

Simple: take the Martpill. College degrees will run you under $2k, hell, free if you finish. You just have to make it working for walmart for five years while you get your degree. Are you a bad enough dude?

Attached: 20190504_132702.jpg (4032x2268, 2.22M)

>I'm 3 years out of college and already make 6 figures
In what city and what job?

the ROM?

Why is education meant to find jobs? Capitalism really fucked everything.

he wont tell us because hes larping

Have sex

You need to fix immigration first. Doesn't matter what career path you go I to when Republicans are just going to flood the country with cheaper workers to replace you.

Have sex. Seriously

Because IQ aptitude tests are racist and college is a racket.

Attached: 20190705_053659.jpg (2560x1440, 1.28M)

You are either too autistic to promote or have a bio major.

he's probably larping but this is pretty doable in southeast with a CS degree.

Stay mad STEM goy

So, you're going to become a super famous millionaire faggot how?

Taste reality, you stupid fuck. It's all you have.

Yea, its awesome

I fly freight at night around all comfy and fun. Most STEM people can't find work or end up sucking cock. Sorry aspiring pre-med student but college is a scam.

>Your success depends on you working hard for it.
Spotted the boomer. It's about who you know not how much you torture yourself doing something you hate.

>fix education to help people find jobs
Fix the economy so people can find their natural job level and still be able to feed and house themselves.
Fix the judicial system so poor neighborhoods aren't crime ridden hellholes.

Anybody who can't make their way in that world are niggers, they should be shipped to Africa so they can be niggers over there.

what's going on here?

Night bait

HALT ALL IMMIGRATION AND CRASH THEIR SYSTEM

>go to college for STEM
>finally graduated and land a 50k job
>no debt so all the cash is mine
>got money in the crypto meme to hopefully bail me out of job life

Only thing that could fuck me is that prophesied recession.

>Doesn't matter what career path you go I to when Republicans are just going to flood the country with cheaper workers to replace you.
yeah, because the DEMS are ot doing that at ALL... (rolls eyes at stupidity)

STEMinists can't compete with the Chad NEETs

As individuals, the only control we have in the system is ourselves and the roles we play. The best we can do is fix ourselves, and the system will benefit when we do so. Since debt is a problem, don't accrue any more and pay off what you have. If you must accrue debt, have a plan to pay it off quickly. Stop chasing your ideal life. Take measure of the steps you can take right now and in the near future that will make your life better. You don't need to work out if you don't want to, but maybe have beer on the weekends only?

You must be female because you are living on easy mode.

yes they are.

You can make it in stem and trades. What holds you back is ambition. Get experience and qualified in your field then build something, start a business, develop new tech, etc. Don't be mad because you're a lazy incel

Republicans are the ones who are doing it now

Jobs are going to keep getting more complex with the shitty ones going to automation and beaners. This is the new world they made and idiots don't get to play anymore. If you are stupid, you have no change, simple as that.