Only them. Nigger related

Using the word nigger in front of black people is offensive to them because of racism. It was a word used by the former white masters.

Only the countries highlighted ever had colonies.
Black people that get offended when white people from these countries use the word nigger are racist.:

Iceland, Ireland, Switzerland, Czechia, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, All former states of Yugoslavia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Greece

Why discriminate based on race when white people from those countries never had black slaves.

Attached: 314515545425454.gif (1000x847, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/politics_and_society/2017/08/16/what-role-did-russia-play-in-the-us-civil-war_823252
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dansk-norsk_slavehandel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couronian_colonization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We never had slaves

Sorry gyppo fren, but we sold tar to make English slave ships. Paint us red. We need to pay for our sins.

did your ancestors ever deal in slaves?
maybe aided with the transport of slaves?

y den how cum i get banned every time i post a word nigro on reddit even tho we wuz never slave owners

>Russia
>colonies
They had a village in Africa which lasted a month and the only niggers in it were Russians.
They don't owe shit to anyone and know it.

Excumese Mr. Mixed European-Mixed-with-Asian ButBased, I did not understand what you meant.

Perhaps you have a point Mr.Serbian user. They where late in that game. Barley did it.

>norway
>had colonies
we were COLONISED by Denmark, fucking Sweden and now the EU

The word slave comes from Slavic and so Slavs are partially responsible, paint them red too.

hey guys do you hear this sound? it's like a rat, more of a gypsy rat trying to speak or something..

Slave yes, but not the word nigger.

You will make a contribution to the reparations fund for American Blacks. Their suffering is because of collective white racism.

What's unclear in what I said? In the old times ships were made out of wood. You know that, right? That wood was smeared with tar to make it more resistent to water. We made that tar, like I said. Without us those ships wouldn't have sailed and there would never have been slavery.

Only seams fair.

They are hurting because of our language. The word slave made them oppressed. Slavs must contribute to alleviate their hurt.

Our word for slave comes from Aryan so Aryans are doubly responsible.

Norway also didn't own a single colony in Africa. They only owed some irrelevant islands.
Shit son, you need to up your cartography game.

Attached: 800px-Norway_(+overseas),_administrative_divisions_-_de_(zoom).svg.png (800x489, 199K)

This. Every white nation is responsible for black suffering everywhere.

Are you a basedboy? You made great tar. Such great tar that it was used for long ass voiages.

You can say the word nigger.
Go ahead.

Exactly. Paint it all red.

No. Your logic is weak.
Try again.

Really? The Dutch NEVER had anything to do with slavery?....
Are you fucking retarded? Dutch were at the forefront of slavery and slave trading.

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-131331_Bromite.jpg (1439x2877, 1.4M)

Fuck black people, i hope they get offended, thats why i said it.

I apreciate the input Mr.Serbian user. Indeed I need to work on it some more

To put it simply, this is the real map.
Anyone in the red who has any white guilt towards blacks is simply mentally retarded. Sicily is also a question mark.

Attached: Awarenessmap.png (1000x736, 401K)

what? netherlands had tons of them in their empire, even in amsterdam

You can’t understand my argument because you have white privilege. It doesn’t even register in your brain because you have been inculcated into a system of white supremacy.

I would rather be flooded with niggers than have one single gipsy nearby

>implying black suffering matters.
>implying no white person ever made tar, and things would simply cease to exist without slave labour to accomplish it
Do you WANT to be enslaved again?

Attached: 65BF1952-910F-4A29-A260-BE5B3393E417.jpg (941x157, 104K)

Yeah this seams very accurate.
Why is Ireland like that?

nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger
also I don't care that the kikes traded slaves for molasses, niggers enslaved them in the first place, they just happened to get lucky that the most morally bankrupt greedy people in history were there to buy them

Hello mr.kaalep, how are things at riigikogu working out for you?

Pay up the reparations.

Yeah whites are the best. So what's your point?

>Why discriminate based on race when white people from those countries never had black slaves.
Thats akin to asking why recently arrived somalis in america would be entitled to reperations and benefits reserved for traditional african americans and their descendants. If the child of a literal jamaikan slave traders can go on a grandstand and call european americans who never participated in slave trade racist and enslavers, you realize its not about the fact, but just a bloodlible on the white race.

I will always say nigger because my people have a long history of dominating and ruling the African race.

Attached: calvin_candie_nod.gif (500x211, 984K)

I love my white race above any other race.

All whites everywhere are responsible for black crime, disfunction, and suffering.

How about we genocide you instead? I like that much better.

don't compare it to the blood '''''libel''''', that actually happened

I’m white too

Based. You can say it. If they get offended explain to them that it's racist to do that towards Etonians.

British Empire makes it a question mark.

>Russia
Nononono, fuck off, we never had colonies in africa, never enslaved black people, we had serfdom until 1861, which is not so far from slavery and we were fucking commies, we have no guilt over blacks.

Can you explain Luxemburg?

Irish were slaves to the British. Non stop guerilla war. They were salves in America alongside blacks.

Really seams like Irish should be included.

>He doesnt know about the holoslavacaust that
Pushkins grandfather went through
You are just ignorant, slavenslaver.

Relax Mr.Russian user, this is the updated map.

Attached: 15eadz638312631313518284.png (1000x736, 428K)

even germans were slaves in america tho, as indentured servants.

Honestly the Irish really got fucked in that deal. They would sell Irish women to free black breeders/dealers and let the niggers rape them. It’s absolutely horrific.

Eisenhower let niggers rape all over Germany. America needs to be destroyed.

Also in japan. And when speaking about niggers raping, nobody else has been raped more than white americans themselves.
Its how americans connect with other cultures: Over state enforced niggerrape.

>Abram Petrovich Gannibal, also Hannibal or Ganibal, or Abram Hannibal or Abram Petrov (Russian: Aбpáм Пeтpóвич Гaннибáл; 1696 – 14 May 1781[1]), was a Russian military engineer, general, and nobleman of African origin. Kidnapped as a child, Gannibal was taken to Russia and presented as a gift to Peter the Great, where he was freed, adopted and raised in the Emperor's court household as his godson
Poor kid, what a wild nation are these russians, didn't even enslaved him, and more than that, they gave him and all his descendants their own white slaves.

HRE duchy during the colonial times with an undeveloped identity, and also retreat of the 1% slaveowners.

I know. There's also many Irish taking advantage of the slave trade and the Brit flag to engage in the fun too and also plantation owners, and of course British loyalists, so it's a double-edged question mark. They sure are selling their asses to the multiculture though.

>kidnapped as child from Wakanda
>forced to fight for the W*ite M*n despite his heart longing for mother africa and a native african bride.
When will Russia apologize to wakanda for the kidnapping?

This is why we need guns. We would have been Haiti a long time ago. This really worries me about Europe. People don’t understand how bad it is here, how violent it is. Europe needs to see America fall apart and get your shit together so the same thing doesn’t happen to you.

>1861
You also put your battleships in our New York and San Francisco ports to prevent any foreign power from helping the south. You are partially responsible for setting niggers free. Which is worse huh?

>He was the son of a minor "prince" or chief whose capital was Logon (now part of present-day Cameroon). His father was relatively affluent taking several wives and having 19 children. However, after his father died in battle trying to defend his territory from the Ottoman Turks, Abram was abducted and taken to Constantinople by ship.
Not our guilt, eternal t*rk t*rking again.

Yeah, i cant really weasel out of that anymore. If i tried to, i could say that the arab slave trade was the result of christian oppression and racism of the peaceful caliphate and since they had no access to european markets, they were forced into slavetrade. But knowing shitlibs, they would just shut up at that point and divert it into any part of the talks where you might have mentioned the groid being a slave.

Just so everyone is clear. The Russians are responsible for niggers running around free in America.
rbth.com/politics_and_society/2017/08/16/what-role-did-russia-play-in-the-us-civil-war_823252

>Russians
jews

Were the Jews in charge of Russia in the 1860’s?

Nice try weaseling you out of this one, Håkon. First of all, we didn't "colonize" you, but formed a friendly union together. Secondly, are you implying that you don't have innocent black blood on your hands too? You had a share in our West India colonies too. We just didn't outrightly call it slavery, but "Negerhandel". For this, you must now APOLOGIZE, pay reparations and take in more poor and starving African refugees into your country.

>As of 1778, it was estimated annually Dano-Norwegians shipped approximately 3,000 enslaved Africans to the Danish West Indies.[4] During the 1720s, many of these enslaved Africans were sourced the Akan-region Akwamu, Ga-Adangbe in present-day Ghana, with a large number taken to the island of St Jan (now Saint John in the U.S. Virgin Islands) promptly rebelling and attempting to found an Akwamu-led nation, including one of its leaders Breffu.[5] The country's ships transported approximately 100,000 enslaved Africans, about 2% of the total number in the early 19th century.[1]

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dansk-norsk_slavehandel

Attached: dano-norwegian-slave-collaboration.png (1080x1234, 2.9M)

Germany never had any nigger slaves. Our slaves used to come from the countries in your list.

based

Why would anyone feel guilt for that ?
If it goes like that why dont blacks feel gratefull that western white countries gave them human rights and freedom ?
As much as they did harm they ultimately made a better choice for them, imagine if whites never gave them any rights and continued the animal treatment.

Memeflag, did not read.
Try again.

: (

Show your flag fag

No proletariat has no country : (

Based as fuck, Romanian bro.

Wrong. Word Slav comes from word “Slovo” which meant tongue/word, ie those that speak our tongue. This is why Germans are called niemcy - meaning mutes.

Into the gas chamber you go kike

Germans are the only ones calling them Niemcy and something equivalent of that, rest call them a variation of "russi" or something akin to it. But didnt the "russ" mean "oar" or something?

We had gypsies slaves

there are two kinds of people in this world, the slaves and the masters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couronian_colonization

Updated after seeing that the Union is viewed favorably by Norwegians.
I think that's about the gist of it.

Attached: Awarenessmap.png (1000x736, 397K)

>Wrong. Word Slav comes from word “Slovo” which meant tongue/word, ie those that speak our tongue. This is why Germans are called niemcy - meaning mutes.
YES YES :) We also called the Germans dumb. And the English dog's word 'slave' has nothing to do with the Slavs. And here generally cursed Celts? It is necessary to plant the English in the Gulag so that they do not invent anything else, damn, small, Western European bio-waste has already got everyone.

Why would Germans call themselves mutes? “Niemiec” in Polish means German. German language translates to “język niemiecki”.

And I don’t know anything about the word Russi you’re referring to, but Russians are called “Rosjanie” as well as Ruthenians (Ukrainians)

>And I don’t know anything about the word Russi you’re referring to, but Russians are called “Rosjanie” as well as Ruthenians (Ukrainians)
Russki- Rusich. Ukrainians did not exist until the 20th century.

>Ukrainians did not exist until the 20th century.
You’re right, they were called Ruthenians, Lemkos, Hutsuls, and Boykos. Ukraine is fake nation, the western half is our clay, the southwestern half is Hungary’s, and the eastern half is yours. Their country name literally translates to borderland or “by country”

Sorry about that, i mistakenly remembered that the Germans referred to Russians and Niemci. And the "russ" stuff is mostly what i remember from reading anglo literature on how its some sort of nordic mutation on the word "oar" or such.

Since i come from a whole other language family, i dont think we have any more better general word for slavs than the usual "Slaavi", and just russians in special refered to as "Venelased".

I just found it odd that we have a very different name for our neighbors, but then again the Fins call my own people "Virulainen", so no surprise there.

The first mention of our people in history is by the Greeks calling us Sporoi and the Romans calling us Sclaveni, which has no relation to the meaning of slavery.

As for my nation, it is derived from the word Servia which is also the name of a Greek city and the meaning of it is "To Watch Over".

As for your uneducated mutt takes on linguistics, we'll politely ignore them since Ebonics being your linguistic cultural high-point is punishment enough.

This thread is related to the use of the word nigger.

Just call a Romanian gypsy nigger, he will only be confused.

>Sorry about that
Why are you being sorry Finnbro? lol

>I mistakenly remembered that the Germans referred to Russians and Niemci.
I’m not entirely sure what Germans call Russians, but on Google Translates it says “Russen”

>And the "russ" stuff is mostly what i remember from reading anglo literature on how its some sort of nordic mutation on the word "oar" or such.
I wouldn’t know. All I know is that before the East Slavs (Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians) existed as distinct peoples and nations/regions, they used to be one conglomerate called the Kievan Rus which had Kiev at its center. It was then destroyed by the Mongols and then those in the northern part became Russians and were influenced by the nomadic/steppe culture of the Mongols while those that became Ukrainians were influenced heavily by us and Belarusian by Lithuanians (Baltic peoples)

>Since i come from a whole other language family, i dont think we have any more better general word for slavs than the usual "Slaavi", and just russians in special refered to as "Venelased".
What are Poles called in your tongue? curious.

>The first mention of our people in history is by the Greeks calling us Sporoi and the Romans calling us Sclaveni
I thought you were the Antes and is the Sclaveni? Pretty sure Sclaveni referrer to West/Central European Slavs and Slovenes.

*and us

I'm talking the general ethnological root behind the English term for us all. When the English users themselves are too mentally retarded to understand the Latin/Greek origin influencing the construction of the word "Slav" because they speak in a gangbanged rapechild of a language which saw more penises rammed through it than even our languages did.

"Poolakad". Nothing jarringly other, honestly. But my nation is the farthest from yours of the baltic ones, so i would presume Lithuanians might have some creative way to refer to you.

We neither.

Wasnt indonesia once under your control? Or some other asian island?

We could be fags and shame him about that.
But honestly we should be proud at the achievements of our fellow whites.

They did some based shit.

What ties us to the Baltic is really just the Lithuanians due to our personal union, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Besides them we don’t really have much ties/anything in common with the region besides being occupied by USSR.

sicily is part of italy retard

U waz kangz?

Great job with the Roman empire. It was based until Christianity,

Based and redpilled. Niggers are property.

NIGGER