EPSTEIN is the KEYSTONE!

Aaron Dietrich's FB article. Short address to the archive link is in red on the meme.

This is the best summation I've read so far of the shitstorm that is about to rock our world.

>but it doesn't say anything about Mossad!
Yes, it does.
>but mah Cohn
A little at a time to hook the normies, we'll get to everybody, (even Trump if he's involved)
>but it's too long...TLDR PLS!
Go back to sleep and let others save your world for you, you ignorant non-reading troglodite knuckle-dagger.

1. Yes, it names the jew.
2. Yes, it includes 5eye
3. Spread this archive link and meme to get more people WHO HAVE NOT BEEN FOLLOWING THIS interested enough to do more reading.

Attached: PicsArt_07-21-07.05.04.png (1388x1500, 1.81M)

Not politics related

Can I get a quick rundown

Attached: prebogpill.png (313x167, 121K)

Attached: 1563474362961.gif (200x200, 335K)

Epstein is the bottom Jenga piece!!! Remove him and the whole tower falls!

Attached: jengabottom.png (657x487, 64K)

Nothing will happen
Screencap this

This.

Bump.

Attached: 834029567384984834.jpg (604x2096, 340K)

More like rats don't tend to bend together to stay afloat when the boat start to sink, instead they drag one another down, with the whole lot eventually drowning due to exhaustion.

Does the rats analogy have anything to do with a keystone? I keep hearing that keystone. Is that a hacker term?

>Acosta responded "I was told Epstein 'belonged to intelligence' and to leave it alone"
>Epstein belonged to 'intelligence' which implies foreign like the CIA

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

They'll find a way to keep the ship afloat. Deals will be made to preserve the status quo and maintain their twisted version of 'order', because if actual justice were at all dealt in any capacity regarding this case, there is absolutely no scenario that doesn't end in total governmental collapse or overthrow by an outraged populace. Too many people implicated, too many curtains that were never meant to be lifted, secrets laid bare that were never meant for gentile eyes. Effectively, a unbiased, totally just and lawful trial and investigation into how far this particular rabbit hole goes would be tantamount to full and complete disclosure of ZOG when all is said and done

Is a stone Mason's term

I could see justice being done, people being hanged in public forums. It would go a long way to restoring peoples faith in the fairness of this republic.

bump

Attached: 1563482946100.jpg (446x557, 57K)

If you pop it quick enough tho.

Tl dr please summarize in greentext

Read the archive link. You can zoom in to the size you're comfortable with, but PLEASE JUST READ IT AND SPREAD IT.

I read it but hard to spread without a shorter, more easily digested version

Shut up fake user.
Your propaganda purpose is too obvious.
What are the Chatbot Chans going to do when the narrative can no longer be massaged?
You break.
You die.
out
out
out

Attached: meme2.jpg (1111x644, 200K)

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

GET READY
PREPARE MIND AND SOUL
TO ENDURE HARDER TRUTH
THAN YET CONCEIVED

Attached: wstt.png (888x888, 415K)

DEATH TO THE LIE

Attached: v-0-xxmmy.png (999x756, 229K)

'Sexin kid bad'

Short enough?

If it doesn't happen this entire country will burn.

Just saying, don't expect the big turnabout victory or totally unrealistic full disclosure of ZOG you've been dreaming of to come from this
Just like other big pedo busts that should have led right to unmasking ZOG, nothing substantial will come from this. Some heads will roll in a public way, but Epstein and all those who aren't influential or powerful enough to not come down with him will just be sacrificial lambs thrown to us to shield the inner workings of ZOG from discovery or scrutiny. It's how it's happened before, and I have little reason to believe it'll happen the same way here.

>ZOG
Newfag here. What is ZOG?

lurk more

Your wishful thinking will not save you this time. The sleeping giant is waking.

Feeling the heat yet kike?

Attached: 1562547344467 (1).jpg (1284x2872, 1.59M)