Texas?

What’s the current political state of Texas? I keep hearing it’s going to flop in 2020, what do you guys think? If it does that’ll be the end of functional democracy in the United States

Attached: 7459D96F-7E10-469A-AA78-67F6ACBBD10C.png (640x480, 217K)

No way in hell it flips, certainly not in 2020.

Texan here. Its deteriorating fast, but I think we can hold out until 2028 elections before it gets really competitive.

Houston is now the most diverse city in America, san antonio is mexico, Austin is liberal shithole, Dallas is becoming a global city, only good parts are east/ central ruralish areas.

>that’ll be the end of functional democracy in the United States
How so?

Unless we start deporting it’s nationally all just a slow decline into mudtown. Not seeing anything that matters so you have your answer.

Liberals gib money they don't have to every nonwhite. Whites flee. Communism reigns. Society collapses shortly after. America is the new Brazil/ Mexico.

One party nation. Look at present-day California for a glimpse into the US's bright future!

Party system will just readjust along the new political divisions. Believe it or not a majority of the country doesn't like endless reparations.

Parties have been made irrelevant in the US before. The winning party just eventually splits in two and the cycle repeats.

texas will keep getting bluer until oil prices collapse cheap fucking gas should be republicans number one priority why the fuck did we even go to iraq for?

It probably won't be 2020, but it is guaranteed to flip eventually. California was a Republican stronghold that made Texas look like New York until Reagan's amnesty. It's only a matter of time.

man thats a bummer. Pacific northwest is gonna be the last stand. The 'Alamo', so to speak.

the majority doesn't now, but 20 years when we're living in mexico ii: montezuma's revenge i wouldn't be so sure...

I look forward to the day that the two American parties are PRI and PAN.

So it will be two-sides of the same piece of shit then. Which is what we have now, but at least the gop entertains the notion that they care about the white working class. Once they're out of national politics it will be full blown communism, and balkanization. Our brown replacements will never be voting to protect individual rights, personal property, or adhere to the constitution. Both "parties of the future" will be competing to give out as many gibs as possible as the US dollar inflates Zimbabwe style.

I think Cruz won by just around 2%. Are most Hispanics in Texas for the most part Republican? I hope you're right. If Texas flips Democrat it's going to be curtains.

I live in Austin, its kinda degenerate but its not so bad as you think. I actually like it here, its clean and most people are white, even if they are liberals.

Hell naw, Texicans are probably 25% republican at the most. It is nice to see Texicans hate on californian born mexicans but at the same time there are tons of straight up mexicans and central americans here now. On a different topic I went to houston last month and there were tons of muslims and indians everywhere. Walking around as a white blue eyed blonde german get's you weird looks like you're the foreigner already.

Except this time, it's 60% goblino

>at least the gop entertains the notion that they care about the white working class
They don't care about the working class at all.

>texicans
we are called tejanos pinche gringo

Suburbs are still good though right?

Cerveza por favor, panocha. Your women are whores and beg for me to nut inside them on the first date everytime.

>Marxit democrat party vs. corporatist warhawk democrat party with both openly hating whites and any traditional values
Can't wait!

white guys pretending they still run the show as they are replaced by zionist political agendas designed to replace them

right back at your women

What can I say? Most of the country disagrees with you.

texas is lost move out of it!

No one with an IQ over 83.5 believes that donkey shit of "Texas will flip".

hahahahaha
Every makor city in TX is blue. It’s a cancer that’s been slowly spreading in two fronts. Houston, dallas, and austin have ravaged the east while el paso did its job a bit slower in the west. Regardless, the only truly republican territory in TX is central where there are only scattered towns with tiny populations.

Are you from TX?

Tell me how Texas won't flip in the next 10 years. Every demographic shift in that state says otherwise.

Texas stays red until the next big economic crisis. Crisis hits, gibs dry up and foreign elements pack bags for their own countries. It's damage control until then

Cities sure. But even in places like NY the suburbs are white and way more republican.

Thanks to electoral college, it doesn't matter. It's an all-or-nothing system.

They wouldn't leave even if there was a crisis. It would have to be full blown meltdown crisis. Like no gas, no food etc.

When that happens is everyone for themselves.

Cruz hardly campaigned. Abbott won on the same ticket handily over whoever the Democrats ran. Cruz is as likable as VD...Beto was "COOL AND AWESOME". The same people that voted in Abbott overwhelmingly did not vote for Cruz...that tells me we have a lot of dum dums in my beloved state that do not vote issues or understand that the DEMOCRATS = COMMUNISM.

>Pacific northwest is gonna be the last stand. The 'Alamo', so to speak.
>this reply yet again

Stop LARPing, Xander. We all know that's never going to happen.

>Then the (((Powers That Be))) can just dip (((their hands))) into the proverbial well once more for even more "votes" to push them over the line

Well, move along, people! Nothing to see here!!

This

Oh look, a faggot who clearly has never stepped a foot in Texas. Moved out of Dallas 3yrs ago. Before I left every other person you met was from California. Stay delusional boomer

>What’s the current political state of Texas?
Major target of interest for democrats right now. There is a ton of effort and money to flip texas blue. Many illegals coming in from the south, the major cities scooping up legal immigrants from around the world, all cities and suburbs taking in US citizens moving to texas. The state is in a state of change at a rapid pace.
>I keep hearing it’s going to flop in 2020, what do you guys think?
No.