BEHOLD! What if the Libertarian Vote in 2016 had gone to Trump?

This would have been the result.
343 Electoral Votes to Trump
vs
195 to Hillary.

Say something nice about it...

Attached: Resultado Trump + Johnson.png (800x495, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit, no one cares...

doesn't really matter, with the recent allegations made by a researcher in the US Senate regarding how many votes did Google and Facebook manage to sway for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election everything is pretty clear now. Around 2.5 million votes were literally handed to Hillary via "Go to Vote" push notifications or search result algorithmic manipulation and this number doesn't even count the number of illegals that voted in that election. The same researcher, who is a Democrat by the way, said that if untouched and unbroken, Google and Facebook could probably hand approximately 15 million votes towards a party of their liking (*cough*Democrats*cough*) in the 2020 election cycle.

tl;dr if Google and Facebook are left standing after this whole affair, democracy as we know it is over. If a democrat manages to win the 2020 elections, the US will probably never see another political party other than the Democrats for the next 100 years. The rise of an authoritative Silicon Valley tech kleptocracy is almost here.

Pretty much this. Thanks to demographic change and mass media brainwashing, we're well on the way to becoming a one party state.

And what if it had gone to Hillary? From what I can tell Libertarians picked up republicans on the the coasts and especially on the eastern side of the US but picked up democrats in the west and inland

Great comment, user.
Thank you a lot.

I never heard something like that. But it may be true.

I still think Libertarians are retarded. But they mean good.

Exactly. Take out Gary Johnson and he wins by a landslide

Sadly, it's kinda inevitable at this point. Trump winning next year won't change a thing, it will only delay the moment everything will forever change for about 4 years, even with Facebook and Google taken out of the picture in that span of time. Most anons don't realize that a huge bulk of the general population is literally comprised of cattle that get manipulated by the most simplest impulses. Even if you feed the demoralized the truth and nothing but it, they will still rely on modern technology to base their knowledge on, and that journey ends in social media or search algorithms across the internet.

If the allegations are correct and Facebook and Google can sway up to 15 million votes towards the Democratic party next year, then Trump is kinda fucked, even with all of his energy and budget. Now with the crack of media execs on republican and conservative voices, I don't really see how he can win despite his high support among republicans and some independents. And there's not enough time to deal with the tech giants effectively, which paints a pretty grim outlook on the whole situation...

no worries user, i'm glad to contribute. Have a nice one and check'd

I think you have swallon the black pill.

It will be a minority that will put us on track, like it has always been.

I don't share your view, albeit I accept it as valid, I don't accept it as the only one.

It is merely the most likely *if* things go the way that have been.
Which is on itself almost impossible.

> implying we’ll last another hundred years
I think it will end long before that

The black pill here is unbearable...

Attached: CHOCADA.jpg (608x738, 200K)

What is Aleppo?

>I think you have swallon the black pill.

I'm actually quite optimistic for my future, but not that of the Western nations, at least some of them including the US. They will rupture under the weight of societal collapse which will bring only pain and misery in the end. Racial conflicts will spawn all across these countries and complete balkanization will occur in most of them, that is of course if they do not address their social issues in the next 5 years or so. And even if they do, it will be a time-ticking race towards destruction because the ethnic composition has drastically changed in disfavor of the native populations. The US will have hispanics and blacks to worry about, France will have Moroccans and Algerians to worry about, the UK will have Pakistanis to worry about, Germany their Syrians and other Arabs and so forth.

It will be indeed a minority that will put us on track, but that's the story that come after the ashes. War is inevitable in our lifetime, be it in 5, 10 or 15 years from now, so better prepare both physically and mentally. Call me crazy or blackpilled, but I am neither - I only base my projections on the cyclic aspect of life itself and on the tribalistic nature of the average individual. And at the end of the way, all men desire war and brotherhood, no matter what.

I agree completely with you.
I just think that things will eventually turn to the better.
As you said, after the ashes.

Except about all men desire war. That I do not agree.

lol

I don't know if you were being sarcastic.

Attached: Bolsonaro faggots En.png (1027x1150, 1.43M)

>É A NOVA ERA!
Saved both pics.

>MUH NEVADA IS LOST FOREVER
>MUH NEW MEXICO IS LOST FOREVER
>MUH COLORADO IS LOST FOREVER
See you faggots next year!

What

Attached: Cuca e a Ditadura.jpg (1295x1166, 680K)

Translation:

>Two PT (commies) militants were arrested in Campinas when they were offering flyers of Haddad (commie) in a forbidden place.

>One of the militants, according to Folha de São Paulo (largest newspaper) "called his mother saying the dictatorship has returned".

>NOVA ERA
>NEW ERA

>Mom, the dictatorship has returned.

>The figure on the left is "Cuca" a Portuguese creature of folklore which eats children; In Portugal it is a dragon, in Brazil it became a crocodile of sorts.

We had nice memes...
I was the one who first came up with the idea of translating them.

Bless you lusanon

As a long time libertarian who voted for Johnson (who was a very underwhelming moderate candidate) I would have abstained the presidential line if my only choices were Trump or Clinton

Imagine being a statist piece of shit who would ever vote for either of them

Then you are the problem. Poc only think is it good for us ?

It's impossible to someone to be aligned with Johnson/Democrat. No one is that stupid.

I miss when this board had any semblance of sense

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.
terreghdg

>pain and misery

The resulting reich will be better than anything before and fix longstanding race questions

>board founded on happening memes and wishes for a nuclear apocalypse to unfuck things
>"wow why aren't you guys logical and centrist"

The time for gay shit like that is more than a decade in the past.

>statist

Guess who is the unreasonable faggot, besides the fact that lolbergism is invented by the Koch brothers to push for open borders you stupid faggot

60% of third party votes in PA were in counties Trump won. Culturally a "conservative Democrat" was more likely to vote for Trump than Clinton, given that they were the same as the conservative Democrats who voted for Trump anyway.

The meme idea that a bunch of angry old white boomers would have voted for Clinton if there was no Johnson is cope on the part of leftists.

You think like a Democrat and probably are one. They always run the perfect campaign for the LAST election. 2016 was a key moment for the internet driving electoral politics - social/online media in particular had it’s moment. FOUR years later is an eternity in internet time and the landscape has already changed considerably. What drives 2020 results will not be Google faggotry.

Also, they are giving this away to push a narrative. They want to blame Google to avoid admitting/exposing their considerable vote fraud in 2016.

Trump is a force and it would take an incredibly charismatic and capable challenger to beat him - the Democrats are running no one of the sort. 2024 is the real show and you had better get a helmet because it will be the ugliest and most decisive thing you've seen in your lifetime. The 2024 election will be the last one in the current system and the election itself will drive the wedge that precipitates what comes in the ensuing four years.

Enjoy the next five Trump years, friends, because these are the last days under the current framework. What comes next will be good but the process to get there will be arduous.

Attached: C880326C-1219-412E-8BD2-8329B606E049.jpg (640x351, 33K)

technically the most libertarian states and countries are 905% and over white so a racially homogenous nation is needed for true liberty