Women soldiers are a meme...

Women soldiers are a meme. Whenever I see one posted all I can imagine is some bull dyke crying or some tiny bitch screaming about insects in her tent.

WOMEN ARE IN MILITARY ARE TURBO SLUTS / MASSIVE RAPE BAIT

Attached: fuck this.jpg (960x960, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/6-female-military-units-you-dont-want-to-mess-with-2015-8?IR=T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They keep the male soldiers from fucking each other.

businessinsider.com/6-female-military-units-you-dont-want-to-mess-with-2015-8?IR=T

who hurt you leaf

No, that's what the multitude of strip clubs right outside of base are for. Also, why they shouldn't put bases in the middle of nowhere. Camp Pendleton in California is a short car trip away from San Diego poon.

>6 retarded meme forces that have never actually proven themselves in combat and are just for show

>7k2XZgOy
>gOy
I ain't clicking that shit nigga

>30 year old leaf finally understands that men and women are primarily interested in passing their genes
congratulations

Nothing wrong with it. The Spartans used to allow it and they were still the best army in history for their size

The kurdish women fought isis

I got beat up by a girl soldier
I came so hard

that better not have a dick

You know what? At this point, who gives a shit.

I dont know if they are a meme, but it's fucking stupid that they have lower standard than men for entering the army (In Italy but USA as well I think) don't they should fight the same people the man fights?only for make this |||equal|||
waste of money

it if has a dick i guess it's best it not remove it.

This. Homosexuality is a perfectly normal and regular thing for any military.

Attached: mmm.gif (250x231, 1.23M)

dont you ever fucking talk about my girl Ela like that you fucking leaf faggot

Attached: 1535494929247.png (742x800, 514K)

look at the fucking glow on the ass holy shit

women in the military is a symptom of a sick and diseased empire
death follows soon after

>Believes Spartan myth
Kek

I NEED A FUCKING SAUCE

NOW CUNT

Ela would have looked so much better with normal hair, but we can have good things it seems. Only tumblr shit

>Animals will be animals. Plus it helps the plebs to bond and fight bravely for each other.
t. Plato

polish pussy is best pussy

>you will never slurp up that accumulated swampy ass sweat in that high temperature ass crack via vinyl tight pants
( ;_;)

Either it's really small DEagle or she's a big girl.

>be me USMC
>Female Marines always fall out of runs
>Have to watch what you say around them
>Always booted out of the unit to go be eye candy for the company office and avoid distracting male Marines
>Always late, never punished

Attached: 1446446476283.png (452x710, 414K)