How about we let them starve instead

How about we let them starve instead.

Attached: FB_IMG_1563828319100.jpg (703x960, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/nadiaarumugam/2011/07/08/meat-made-from-human-feces-hoax-or-japans-best-new-invention/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not gonna happen lol

Just grow more cows dude.

you have to give your burgers to the third world so they will have enough strength to come over and steal your job so they can take your other burger goyim.

>be american
>have to sacrifice your freedom to make up for the irresponsibility of niggers
LMAO

The 2nd amendment was put in place in part to protect my burgers.
Change my mind.

lol if I want 2 cheese doubles a day I'll have them, they can go fuck them selves lol

Get ready for the McBug™.
Best! Burger!! Ever!!!
Eat McBug! Or you're not really 'murican.

Attached: chi-where-are-the-burger-ddddd-sorry-this-is-schol-1994238.png (500x702, 101K)

burger and a half more than you mohammed

Wow, I didn't realize it was our responsibility to feed the entire world. Or are they implying that the entire population of the earth will move to the US by 2050?

Attached: 1530274171349.jpg (490x488, 20K)

I've got a better plan. Pic related.

Attached: zyklon.jpg (400x587, 41K)

Let them eat bugs. They do it anyways. Or better yet have them eat meat made from shit. It's not like they would know
forbes.com/sites/nadiaarumugam/2011/07/08/meat-made-from-human-feces-hoax-or-japans-best-new-invention/

steak user here. im literally about to finish my 4 steaks. i havent had time to go to the store yet but ill definitely be going there tonight. ive decided instead of 2 i will indeed eat 4 again tomorrow.

>Americans are responsible for every other country in the world episode 2
>After this program... America needs to stop meddling in other countries, episode 4
It's all so tiresome.

This too
For some reason (((they))) want to normalize bug eating.

its just the globalist narrative where they roleplay that they already control the world and therefore are now responsible for taking care of their subjects, I MEAN CITIZENS. and since we are now all on the same team that means we have to share our toys and snacks just like good little goys. i mean children. i mean citizens. It's a really good example of how the elites view the rest of the world: as big dumb irresponsible and immature children that need to be coddled to death or else.

>The 2nd amendment was put in place in part to protect my burgers.
Losing a cheeseburger. Would be the only thing to get normie Americans off their ass and start firebombing courthouses and police stations

>yfw the next big happening will be the Burger Wars of 2050

Attached: 1563674707551.png (325x325, 136K)

We serve burgers at school lunch though.

Moronic American attitude about meat is pretty low iq stuff. You can't even control your base appetite for food that makes you fat and gives you high blood pressure. The cheeseburger brain meme is real. Fat retards.

Africans need to increase their cannibalism to 13.50 Africans a week in order to stop their overpopulation from destroying the planet.

The world needs to make up their fucking minds if they want to be American colonies or not. If they hate American oversight in their government they need to shut the fuck up about American welfare to their nation.

it's for control and economic hegemony. Phase 1. develop bug/fake meat. Phase 2. Implement bug/fake meat. Phase 3. Normalize bug/fake meat. Phase 4. Phase out (make illegal or hard to get) real meat. Phase 5. Firmly control protein production/distribution because only giant megacorps can afford the infrastructure to generate, process, and distribute bug/fake meat. Phase 6. Profit for eternity.

Bonus points:

1. farm land can now be used to raise high quality beef and pork just for elite consumption and to be used as a reward for soldiers/police/enforcement class.

2. you can artificially limit bio-available protein to the lower classes permanently stifling the growth of the next generation and crippling their minds which helps build the dream of a permanent underclass who will literally never be strong enough to rise up even if their numbers get out of hand.

Reject bug meat and artificial meat for commercial consumption at every turn, your freedom literally depends on it. The only valid place this technology has is in space exploration or long term underwater habitation.

Asking a burger to sacrifice our daily burger is like asking a Swede to sacrifice brown cock in his ass. NOT GONNA HAPPEN, FAGGOT

this is my solution do u think it could work

Attached: luxury.jpg (720x450, 95K)

It won't happen because it is (((their))) most effective subversion tool lol

Attached: 1563819959858.png (1000x1000, 89K)

Not a burger, not a hotdog. Rules against against both successfully circumnavigated. Amaaaaaazing

Yea thats gonna be the one thing that actually sparks off a civil war in this country, and I will love it.

this guy gets it.

no wonder your obesity rates are sky high. lots of tasty meat and non-meat foods beyond salad

meat is for kings and soldiers. the slaves eat grass powder

Get Gordon Ramsay in here

>YOU CAN HAVE MY VEGGIES BUT YOU WON'T TAKE MY PATTIES!

Wouldn't 14.88 be better?

the problem with america is that the american pioneer was trained to be self sufficient. slowly but surely they need to train him to be dependent again. the middle class must be destroyed lest it aspires to compete with the landed nobility

You don't need so much burgers, if i eat a burger it is like once per month, americans could do with one burger per two weeks without any problem.

Nope, I eat the borgar. Fuck you niggerfaggots.

/thread

They're already trying to trick us with those grass patties.

we need a new meme
memers! get memeing!

Attached: 1563496158653.jpg (657x527, 244K)

Fuck you commie niggerfaggot, Burgers without burgers just ain't right. 'MURICA!

good man

Attached: 12366253_10153657492460999_32798483313917977_n.jpg (500x330, 24K)

Basted and flame grilled

If we want to control human over consumption, all we have to do --WIPE OUT AFRICA--.
This will delay world war over resources for at least a century, and all the wasted aid money can go to Americans in need.
Stop coddling this continent of savages and rape it for resources, just like we do to the Middle East and Asia.
We need to stop artifically proping up Africa, the biggest nation of parasites on the planet.

sometimes the grass powder is fermented with a type of bacteria that grows in the most disgusting part of a w*man

You're not a king for eating ground beef you fat peasant fuck. Unless you're springing for the high quality stuff which is expensive you're stuffing ur face with zogchow raised in factory farms and injected with chemicals to keep you fat and stupid. Try some broccoli ffs.

> a burger and a half a week

The fuck?
Those levels are unheard of

FUCK THE PLANET

Baste and flame grilled

Maybe there's some merit to the tinfoil in this post, but that's not all there is to it. It makes sense for us to try and develop smaller, easier to farm sources of meat to take with us into space. Cows are almost harder to upkeep than humans are, not exactly a prime candidate to load into a rocket bound for another planet.
I can't stand the thought of eating a bug patty as I'm quite picky about meat, but this is an avenue we shouldn't completely discredit since the challenges of making a spacefaring civilization are much larger than just crossing an ocean to found a new nation.

Sorry Americans, you have to give up burgers and eat bugs to feed useless niggers in Africa.

Most of the world has maybe a burger a month, let alone one every week. Americans are really that disgusting - imagine how much of the earth is devoted to providing a never ending source of ground up animals and 'american 'cheese' to feed to these Amerangutans. The world cannot carry on feeding these foetid beasts.

lol city cucks

It's just retarded vegans pushing this fake shit. They'll starve themselves away no worries.

Baste and flame grilled brother

>Try some broccoli ffs.
get a load of this sickly vegan guy

FUCK NIGGERS

So if they can't sustain themself it is somehow other peoples responsibility to feed them? And where exactly is this going to end? What if there's 20 billion people on the planet, who's going to feed them then?

>Long term underwater habitation
Ever heard of aquaculture? It's where you farm fish. There will be FISH BORGER under the sea.

And this is why isolationism should be brought back

What the fuck? Most of the food in America goes to waste. It literally rots on the shelf and then gets thrown into a dumpster that is locked away from the public so that nobody can go and take the expiring food.

There is an overproduction issue in America currently.

Jeez just kill off the africans and indians at this point, theire population arrent sustenable anyway

>America OWES everyone else

Not sure how this got ANY traction
People are just that vile I guess

Niggers can't feed themselves now, what makes them think they can feed themselves with 10x the people? Dumb niggers. Stupid white people controlled by jews feeding niggers. Sure white man, give your resources to useless niggers for nothing in return. It makes us weak and our enemies strong, just what jewboy wants. Thanks jews!

You mean a Krabby Patty©?

It's be easier just to sterilise all Blacks

I make my own ground beef fresh from grass fed steak and short rib because I am neither poor nor lazy

faggot

Oiled and Salted

That's what the mainstream media should be reporting.

The black race is a burden on this planet.

Do you do a simple 50/50 blend or do you throw in brisket or chuck?

This is exactly what we are, and will be continuing to do, lmao. Was it even an American article that the tweet links to? Americans aren't going to be okay giving up out meat to feed other countries, farmers won't be okay with just giving it away, and no one will be okay using up all our taxes to buy the meat from the farms. We will continue to give away some rice every now and then, nothing more.

So, if we continue to be burgers, we destroy the environment by doing so. Because the environment crosses borders, people in other parts of the world are negatively affected by our beef industry that spans the globe. We trade their land and resources for burgers, and therefore "starve" them. This article takes the WRONG approach in highlighting the difficulties of shifting away from dumbass boomer diets. First it'll be them, then shortly after, us.

lmfao they actually think Americans are going to ration their own food for the rest of the world.

LMFAO

Attached: 1477017160149.jpg (258x360, 55K)

I vary it based on the price points at hand at my local butcher

Support your local butcher, user

Why are white people feeding niggers? So they can pat themselves on the back and sniff their own farts about how virtuous they are? This kind of thinking needs to die. No one will EVER like us white people, no matter how much pandering to shitskins we do. "Let's feed niggers, then maybe people won't hate us." WRONG STUPID WHITEY.

Humans are primarly a carnivore animal. Meat is a human right.

Are they saying the average American eats so many burgers that if we reduced it to 1.5 burgers a week and gave the rest away we would end world hunger?

What the fuck is this logic? These kikes are psychotic

>actually wanting to feed 10 billion people
Wew. I'm not worried; if being worthless in a capitalist world doesn't starve them, communism certainly will.

Sounds like those other people need to learn how to grow food, and raise their own cattle. Hell I understand there are a bunch of cows in India that need to be converted to food.

Eat shit you goddamned kikes.

>It would take no more than $30 billion dollars to end world hunger!
The population of Africa is 1.26 billion. If we exclude north Africa and only count subsaharan niggers, thats about a billion. Half of those are women, so 500 million negresses. Each negress pops out a kid a year, but most of them die off doue to disease and starvation. If you were to 'end world hunger' you'd be ending the starvation of africa. So over 10 years a negress has 10 kids, and normally only 3 or 4 survive, now 7 or 8 survive. 500 million women have 7 kids each, is 3.5 billion, in addition to the existing billion. Now the nigger population is 4.5 billion, and the $30 billion to end world hunger is no longer enough to feed them all. So now they're starving again.
That $30 billion wasn't for ending world hunger, it was for nigger dick. You paid $30 billion to let niggers fuck to their black hearts content. Now to 'end world hunger it's 120 billion. And then 360 billion, and it KEEPS GOING.
This is why I get mad when I see those starving kids in Africa bullcrap. They prey on the morality of Christians and the desire for feels good of liberals in order to run a parasite breeding program.
Now, on the rare occasion I see a charity commercial, I just hum Hava Nagila to myself and it kills the empathy immediately.

Damn straight.

Also I seriously fucking doubt that would even come close to ending world hunger. America is 400 million people and there are billions starving and you’re telling me 400 million people have to limit only one type of food and give it away to save all the rest?

Bullshit

And obviously the niggers will just breed more and be as starved as ever even if it was enough

Sounds like I should be getting more double cheeseburgers.

It is not meat makng them fat, it is the idiots eat tons of processed foods that are high in sugar. You see them suck on a 2 liter Coke , and family size chips in one setting, while dipping those chips in nacho cheeze sauce.

Attached: fat logic.jpg (1600x849, 228K)

I have a better idea, lets nuke all the shit skins back to the stone age, then we get to eat twice as many burgers as we currently do.

Nuke all of Africa. Problem solved.

Not gonna happen lole gas the nonwhites that's easier

It says nothing about anyone owing anyone anything.

Niggers can just eat each other
They do anyway

they don't deserve it

>you have to give your burgers to the third world so they will have enough strength to come over and steal your job so they can take your other burger

For americans to eat less meat so that other people in the world have more meat to eat, the social activist liberals that proposed the "eat less so others can eat more" left out something. America would continue to raise the same amount of meat and cereals, but ship them overseas for free as part of food aid to support Africa, the middle east, Asia, and victims of crime or natural disaster.

It's not just meat. Most of the governments in Africa already receive most of their operational expense money as donations from Europe and North America. They are unable or too corrupt to collect proper taxes from their own citizens and their businesses.

Attached: black food server contaminating food before serving.webm (640x640, 1.84M)

This ×100

i say we convert every spanish speaker in the western hemisphere into Onions Bean and let them eat that.

Attached: freeedooom.jpg (1413x718, 169K)

For a leaf, you're alright.

Soon we will subsist entirely on bug protein blocks like in Snowpiercer

I'm vegan, animals make their own protein via amino acids and aerobic activity. Chickens have protein in their meat, yet do not eat meat. Humans are not meant to eat meat. All carnivores eat their meat raw. We can't eat raw meat, and when we do cook it, any and all nutritional value is lost. Plus our teeth aren't designed for tearing flesh from bones.

>animals make their own protein
Tell me more about cats please

I thought this malthusian catastrophe BS went out of fashion like 200+ years ago

This kind of shit and the climate change hysteria will be solved by innovations which these people don't factor into their linear projections

>If we want to control human over consumption
Can't even control your own social welfare consumption. Or your national border. If you have no control over your own country, how can you succeed?

What stops many Africans from entering the USA for free resources is getting across the ocean to Mexico. Once in Mexico, they head for the border.

Attached: nigger-sportsmanship-bb-elbows.webm (1024x576, 1.5M)

Don't forget the opportunity to utterly humiliate the working class